Janet reportedly splits from husband Wissam Al-Mana

Not only that if he wanted a son so bad he would of had a son you think with a younger woman who could have easily get pregnant ,not saying that Janet couldn't and she obviouilsy did but that there's was no garantee she could of gotten pregnant .and you would have to a screw loose to give up a half ( supposly hald a billion in a prenunp) no one would advise that lol its just so funny how people are quick to believe taboilds

Last edited:
Not only that if he wanted a son so bad he would of had a son you think with a younger woman who could have easily get pregnant ,not saying that Janet couldn't and she obviouilsy did but that there's was no garantee she could of gotten pregnant .and you would have to a screw loose to give up a half ( supposly hald a billion in a prenunp) no one would advise that lol its just so funny how people are quick to believe taboilds

Half a billion? Who said that? You are right there is no way that Wissam would give Janet that much money, is that what the tabloids said? Btw, Randy loves running to the tabloids to give information that he wants spread. It seems that some people are very quick to believe the crap that he spews. Randy is messy; but, Janet seems ok with it.

He would get a SON. That's what Wissam wanted and that's what Janet agreed to. IMO, she agreed to having his child and he agreed that she would get compensation and he get custody of their son. I don't believe for a moment that he was abusive. That is something that Janet AND Randy came up with in order to a BIGGER pay out and full custody of their son.

Janet is a grown ass woman. She knew when she married Wissam that he was Muslim and that she would adapt to his religion and customs. I don't believe anything that comes out of Randy's mouth and everything that he is saying is with the full approval of Janet. BOTH of them planned the "grannygate kidnapping" scheme to take over Michael's estate, and they are in on this scheme to get MORE money from Wissam and FULL custody of the baby.

And this billionair would need to sign money over and find Janet Jackson to give him a child.. Sorry, this guy is a Billionaire women in his position would throw themselves at him. He doesn't need Janet to have a child. Especially contractual type deal where she get's a bunch of money for it. Makes no sense at all.

That's a silly rumor to even talk about..

I don't believe abuse either, I just don't think Wissam would make a deal for a son like that.. He doesn't need Janet for that.. Especially considering he is a Muslim.

Wissam will sure not give his son away! I won't be surprised if at the end he gets full custody of their baby.

Where was their child born? What country? Just curious because this would play huge in legality when it comes to things.. Lets not forget that

I used to buy everything Janet did (even back during the velvet rope years when she threw major shade on MJ on Oprah) - went to her tours etc. Now I can't stand her. Still like her music but her and Randy are delusional crooks. She is the fakest celebrity out. Acts bashful and sweet as pie one minute - overly sexed the next - stabs people in the back - has one failed relationship after another (maybe she needs to stop blaming everyone else and take a look at herself). As trump would say 'sick' and 'sad'. Her and randy just look like trouble.

Wasn't he born in England?

That is pretty much what I was wondering. I know they were living in England but I am not sure where the baby was born.. When it comes to citizenship/residence of the parents and the baby - it would definitely play a big role as far as custody if it it was a fight over the child.. We don't know who has dual citizenship vs. resident of x country or the other.. And which ever country the divorce was filed would play a part as well.

The last/first court-dates and photos we get were from London-court and for now it seems there were favourable decisons for Janet. At least she took the baby with her to the USA and on tour. Since she is in the USA it seems the baby was not with Wissam at least there is no indication that it is otherwise.

Back