Janet's Baby Bump

Prince obviously answered questions from fans while getting a new big tatoo on his arm in a ten hour-session.
He was also asked when "his aunt is due". He answered he does not kwow it because he doesn`t speak with her.

Prince obviously answered questions from fans while getting a new big tatoo on his arm in a ten hour-session.
He was also asked when "his aunt is due". He answered he does not kwow it because he doesn`t speak with her.
. Oh man what a shame. It's sad to see what's happened to the relationship between Janet and Michael's kids. If Janet doesn't come out soon. I'm going to start wondering if the whole thing was a sham that went wrong.

Janet Jackson is a mom for the first time.

Janet delivered a baby boy Tuesday with hubby Wissam Al Mana, and the kid's name is Eissa Al Mana ... according to Janet's reps.
Remember, Janet unexpectedly postponed her Unbreakable World Tour last year to start "planning our family" ... as she put it in a video message to disappointed fans.
People was the first to report the birth. JJ's reps tell us the 50-year-old singer had a "stress free healthy delivery."
Congrats to Janet, and also to her fans ... anxious for her to continue the tour

Source TMZ

Janet Jackson is a mom for the first time.

Janet delivered a baby boy Tuesday with hubby Wissam Al Mana, and the kid's name is Eissa Al Mana ... according to Janet's reps.
Remember, Janet unexpectedly postponed her Unbreakable World Tour last year to start "planning our family" ... as she put it in a video message to disappointed fans.
People was the first to report the birth. JJ's reps tell us the 50-year-old singer had a "stress free healthy delivery."
Congrats to Janet, and also to her fans ... anxious for her to continue the tour

Source TMZ
. Oh God bless Janet and her family. I am so happy for them.

Janet has had the baby!!!!! I repeat janet has had the baby!!!

And look! Right around Thanksgiving like it was said. Hee hee!
They didn't get the name right either, unfortunately.....I wish they had.
But me and the new one are both Capricorns! I wonder how long it will be before we get to meet the little fella. :D
New Year, new baby! Congrats to the proud new parents!

Last edited:
congrats.gif

Congratulations to the proud parents :) God bless their beautiful little family now and always.

I read that it was Arabic for Jesus too. I also read that it was Hebrew for salvation. Anybody know about that?

Found this http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Eissa which pretty much confirms what you said. Sounds like an awesome choice.

Back