Jermaine Jackson can't pay child support? Hmm

she claim she only make 80 dollars a month (wtf kinda job do she have?), i wonder do she get any child support from randy.poor katherine, she is spose to be set and chilling , living the good life on her children's dimes, but instead she is supporting grown ass men and their babymommas.

she claim she only make 80 dollars a month (wtf kinda job do she have?), i wonder do she get any child support from randy.poor katherine, she is spose to be set and chilling , living the good life on her children's dimes, but instead she is supporting grown ass men and their babymommas.

she claim she only make 80 dollars a month (wtf kinda job do she have?), i wonder do she get any child support from randy.poor katherine, she is spose to be set and chilling , living the good life on her children's dimes, but instead she is supporting grown ass men and their babymommas.[/b]

:lol:

That's sad but true.

she claim she only make 80 dollars a month (wtf kinda job do she have?), i wonder do she get any child support from randy.poor katherine, she is spose to be set and chilling , living the good life on her children's dimes, but instead she is supporting grown ass men and their babymommas.[/b]

That's sad but true.

bring home $81.00 dollars a month is a joke or a lie. both her kids are full time students so she can but in a 40 hour week and she has two teenagers so they can watch them at home until she returns home. and having a $15.00 job even part time she should be bring home $400.00 every two weeks and as full time $1000.00 every two weeks . i also have a problem with her making him pay for pet expense 1000.00, get rid of the dog if you cant afford it (she already made one brother pay for the dog because it bit some one and he is the owner of the house) and she is living rent free in the jacksons family house (if it was only me) and now she wants him to pay for her to move to a 5-bedroom house.

bring home $81.00 dollars a month is a joke or a lie. both her kids are full time students so she can but in a 40 hour week and she has two teenagers so they can watch them at home until she returns home. and having a $15.00 job even part time she should be bring home $400.00 every two weeks and as full time $1000.00 every two weeks . i also have a problem with her making him pay for pet expense 1000.00, get rid of the dog if you cant afford it (she already made one brother pay for the dog because it bit some one and he is the owner of the house) and she is living rent free in the jacksons family house (if it was only me) and now she wants him to pay for her to move to a 5-bedroom house.

maybe a lesson for the future first get an income and then get kids
and not meaning to be rude but two brothers??????
and this once again shows how caring mrs jackson is to keep so many pple in the house to look after but then again she s the grandmother and they always help grandkids

maybe a lesson for the future first get an income and then get kids
and not meaning to be rude but two brothers??????
and this once again shows how caring mrs jackson is to keep so many pple in the house to look after but then again she s the grandmother and they always help grandkids

this marriage to his brother 's ex was when people lost respect for Jermaine.

this marriage to his brother 's ex was when people lost respect for Jermaine.

Jermaine keeps it real and ain't gotta go for no gig. I ain't madd at Jermaine. if i could lounge and Grease my sides of my hair with Vo5 and be the family spokesperson and tell the Media of a Jackson 5 tour,album yearly and do my thing then what is the Problem?[/b]

Wow, :rollin: Remember that Larry King Interview, :rollin: My sis just asked me what's wrong with me, I'm lmao.

Jermaine keeps it real and ain't gotta go for no gig. I ain't madd at Jermaine. if i could lounge and Grease my sides of my hair with Vo5 and be the family spokesperson and tell the Media of a Jackson 5 tour,album yearly and do my thing then what is the Problem?[/b]

Wow, :rollin: Remember that Larry King Interview, :rollin: My sis just asked me what's wrong with me, I'm lmao.

What job only pays $80 in California? You can not find a job like that in Ga (and Ga is cheaper than California).

What job only pays $80 in California? You can not find a job like that in Ga (and Ga is cheaper than California).

What gets me if why do the media have to put Michael's name in this? Janet is a big sibling in her own right and do not see them putting her name to this. Dang, they want everything to be associated with Micheal has NOTHING to do with this. Talke about JERMAINE and say JERMAINE alone since this is his problem.

What gets me if why do the media have to put Michael's name in this? Janet is a big sibling in her own right and do not see them putting her name to this. Dang, they want everything to be associated with Micheal has NOTHING to do with this. Talke about JERMAINE and say JERMAINE alone since this is his problem.

this marriage to his brother 's ex was when people lost respect for Jermaine.[/b]
Why? It happens all the time in families all over the world. It happens in British Royal families too. Princess Diana did marry her sisters ex. Prince Charles was heavily involved with Diana's sister for several years before they broke up and Diana married him. The only thing missing was children.
Just because it is not something we know about doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Twins have also shared lovers in the past too.

this marriage to his brother 's ex was when people lost respect for Jermaine.[/b]
Why? It happens all the time in families all over the world. It happens in British Royal families too. Princess Diana did marry her sisters ex. Prince Charles was heavily involved with Diana's sister for several years before they broke up and Diana married him. The only thing missing was children.
Twins have also shared lovers in the past too.

Sorry, I can't get past the fact that she's been with Jermaine and Randy, and had kids by both of them. That's some nasty stuff. So what do the kids call each other? My "brother-cousin"? Did they even think about that before it happened? That doesn't help the Jackson image at all![/b]
Well, as Michael would say,'Prejudice is ignorance'. My aunt had a son when she was very young. Several years later she married the father's brother. They lived together happily for more than 50 years. The first child and the other 11 children lived happily as brothers and sisters. The advantage of that was that they were related to each other on both sides and not just half related. They also shered the same family. Imaging if Alex had had children for someone outside the family. That would cause conflict between the children who were Jacksons and the others. In this case they were all Jackson's and they were no need to be different and specila. The children look very happy to me. I don't know why people make such a fuss about it.

Sorry, I can't get past the fact that she's been with Jermaine and Randy, and had kids by both of them. That's some nasty stuff. So what do the kids call each other? My "brother-cousin"? Did they even think about that before it happened? That doesn't help the Jackson image at all![/b]
Well, as Michael would say,'Prejudice is ignorance'. My aunt had a son when she was very young. Several years later she married the father's brother. They lived together happily for more than 50 years. The first child and the other 11 children lived happily as brothers and sisters. The advantage of that was that they were related to each other on both sides and not just half related. They also shered the same family. Imaging if Alex had had children for someone outside the family. That would cause conflict between the children who were Jacksons and the others. In this case they were all Jackson's and they were no need to be different and specila. The children look very happy to me. I don't know why people make such a fuss about it.

Twins have also shared lovers in the past too.[/b]

Of course that happens and it is a reality, but when children are involved it makes a minor issue major. Don't tell me it's normal to have a cousin who is also your brother. That is mix breading x 3. But hey, don't the royal family marry their cousins to keep it in the family? I thought Diana was a distant counsin of the royal family. I guess the Jackson's are really royal!

Twins have also shared lovers in the past too.[/b]

Of course that happens and it is a reality, but when children are involved it makes a minor issue major. Don't tell me it's normal to have a cousin who is also your brother. That is mix breading x 3. But hey, don't the royal family marry their cousins to keep it in the family? I thought Diana was a distant counsin of the royal family. I guess the Jackson's are really royal!

being michael jackson's brother isn't enough...jermaine needs to get a steady job and frankly, so does randy' ex-wife/sister-in-law

being michael jackson's brother isn't enough...jermaine needs to get a steady job and frankly, so does randy' ex-wife/sister-in-law

Back