Joe Jackson - ALL articles, epic and not so epic discussions of the Jackson family Patriarch

Re: Joe Caught Cheating with 33 YO Woman Who Is Obsessed With Michael

LOL, what a BS article :rofl:

Exactly. Nothing true in it except the correct spelling of the words. I mean sure Joe flirts with younger women, but everything else about substituting Joe for Michael and grandma being embarrassed is a bunch of tabloid junk.

Hound dog???

It's HORN DOG!!!!

He's the oldest horniest dude I know of....

Yuck.

No, there's nothing wrong with liking older men. But I mean she's 49 years older than him, I don't think that "relation ship" is genuine whatsoever! Who could like Joe, if he's a leech, serial cheater since Michael was a child! :ninja:

removed

Last edited:

I'm not surprised.

Here she is, apparently she also goes by the name Lavinia Jackson. They have done nothing to hide their relationship it seems.
April 14th, 2012
joe-jackson-vivien-killilea-mike-tyson-0YyoRA.jpg

joe-jackson-vivien-killilea-mike-tyson-1RkLn2.jpg

Latin Billboard Awards in February 2012
latin_billboard_awards_158_wenn3854329.jpg

Grammy Awards February 2012
z7d4j.jpg

Jacksons Unity Tour on July 20th, 2012
PRN-094369.jpg

:wtf: :crazy:

She reminds me of Madame Bongo, not that I have not seen any photos of her but, thats I imagined her to look like:)

She looks older than 33 to me, but maybe it's the pictures.

I don't think Katherine gives a damn what Joe does, so long as he doesn't come bothering her. And as far as how Joe behaves goes, I think Michael made it clear to his father what he thought of him, by excluding him from his will.

removed

Last edited:

But I don't get it. She's with Joe because she's a fan of Michael's? Michael isn't here anymore, it's not like being with Joe will get her a meeting with Michael. Also, if she's a Michael fan she should know damn well how much Michael would disapprove of this.

Maybe she thinks if she get a child with Michael jacksons father then the child is Michael´s brother or sister(ok half)and she can feel she´s related to Michael too..
Michael isn´t here so she took what she could get.
Maybe it´s about the money

Oh you guys and your wild imaginations!! There is nothing going on there. Joe simply has a pretty girl on his arm to make him feel important/young. He really cannot do much in bed to make anyone pregnant. At this stage there is a lot of limpness, and even taking the Big V does not help much, according to some of my friends who had encounters with 70+ year old ones. They talk big, but when the lights are out you have to do all the work, and still nothing really happens there. This girl gets to go to shows with Joe and Joe gets to pretend he is virile.

I really wish Joe would lose the pimp chains and the colorful pimp suits from the 1970s. Maybe Janet and brothers can do an intervention for that.

This is just the beginning..........

There's also the marriage and divorce to still happen.......it's inevitable!!!

Though a pregnancy hopefully won't happen.......having those two as parents is plain cruel!!!!

Watch her end up getting pregnant.

:bugeyed
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
:nono:

Oh you guys and your wild imaginations!! There is nothing going on there. Joe simply has a pretty girl on his arm to make him feel important/young. He really cannot do much in bed to make anyone pregnant. At this stage there is a lot of limpness, and even taking the Big V does not help much, according to some of my friends who had encounters with 70+ year old ones. They talk big, but when the lights are out you have to do all the work, and still nothing really happens there. This girl gets to go to shows with Joe and Joe gets to pretend he is virile.

I really wish Joe would lose the pimp chains and the colorful pimp suits from the 1970s. Maybe Janet and brothers can do an intervention for that.

OMG! :eek: Poor Papa Joe.... :lmao: :fear:

Wow Petra, that was graphic but I got it and it doesn't seem fake... :ninja:

I don't know if I should feel pitty at him or laugh my ass off. Probably both but I don't know the order! :she_devil: :lmao: :rollin:

Wow Petra, that was graphic but I got it and it doesn't seem fake... :ninja:

I don't know if I should feel pitty at him or laugh my ass off. Probably both but I don't know the order! :she_devil: :lmao: :rollin:

I tried to make it as delicate as possible, but I could not find a way. The biggest thing that Joe could create is noise and more noise about Jackson products and projects.

I tried to make it as delicate as possible, but I could not find a way. The biggest thing that Joe could create is noise and more noise about Jackson products and projects.

I'm not upset or disturbed, no worries. I think there wasn't a way...

Nowadays I agree but Kate and him created the most talented, genius, wonderful and exciting human being that ever lived in our time! Michael Joseph Jackson :girl_give_heart:

1) this has been going on since the 70's, this one made the news.......

2) Joe and Katherine have lived seperate lifes now for years, often living in seperate states... So we cannot even say full heartedly they are together. MAYBE still legally married but you if they are is just to uphold the 'Jackson' image. (obviously Joe is not doing his end)

No, there is not but there's something wrong with being with older married men. And what could someone possiblely gain from a relationship with Joseph Jackson? The man has nothing to offer anyone but betrayel and greed.

Not at all! :D

But yeah, Joe Jackson is ugly. I don't have a thing for tacky, terrifying, fossilized wannabe boxers/managers/perfume salesmen/whatever. Lawyers are more my thing. ?

Gosh!

:rollin:
:toofunny: My bad! *hides*
Thank you very much for the mental picture, I could have live without it
sick-green-smiley-face.gif

--------------------------------------
Funny comments here:rollin:

LMAO!!! Again, sorry guys I just went "bleeh :bugeyed" with this whole situation. I had to :lmao:

Just saw the pictures you guys posted of that woman. She's no looker, tbh. I thought even a plain old carcass like him could do a bit better. Reckon I was mistaken.

hmmm…

From what I heard, Mrs. Jackson and Joe have been separated for a very long while now. This is what I found about the Jehova's witness concerning divorce.

When difficulties arise, Christians who honor their marriage do not hastily separate ordivorce. (Malachi 2:16; 1 Corinthians 7:10, 11) Jesus stated: “Everyone divorcing his wife, except on account of fornication, makes her a subject for adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.” (Matthew 5:32) Opting for divorce or separation when a couple has no Scriptural grounds dishonors marriage.
--
If the physical well being of a woman (or in some cases, a man) is threatened by a physically abusive mate, then the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses recognize that the innocent mate may have to obtain a legal separation from the abuser in order to preserve his or her
safety
. However, since this is not a separation based on the Biblical ground of fornication, then, in line with Jesus' words at Matthew 19:9, either of the two would not be free to remarry someone else, since the marriage oath is still in force scripturally.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

MJ’s dad withdraws from $2bn project in Vietnam

Joseph Jackson, father of late pop king Michael Jackson, has pulled out of a massive entertainment complex in Vietnam where he signed a deal to be involved in the construction of a major hotel last year.

His withdrawal from the development of the hotel which is part of the Happy Land project, a Disneyland-inspired amusement park, was posted on his official website in January, and confirmed Wednesday by Phan Thi Phuong Thao, board chairwoman of its developer Khang Thong Group.

The website said that Jackson decided not to proceed with any further investment or involvement in the project after “careful due diligence and discussions with his wife, family and advisers.”

He believed in the growth potential of Vietnam and would return to it for new opportunities soon, the website reads.

Meanwhile, Thao told the Saigon Times Online newspaper that Jackson signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Khang Thong in February last year to advise and help it find investors for the development of a five-star, 1,000-room hotel inside the complex.

The man has so far recommended two US investors to Khang Thong but no deals have been clinched between them, the chairwoman added.

An American manager, former boxer and former musician, the 82-year-old man is best known as the father of American entertainers Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson, and the creator and manager of The Jackson 5, a Motown group comprising several of his children.

Happy Land, developed on a 338ha area in the Mekong Delta province of Long An, is estimated to cost US$2 billion over three years.

Inspired by the well-known Disneyland Park, the Vietnamese complex will include a theme park that costs $600 million, a 3.7 km boardwalk, a shopping center, 3-5 star hotels, water parks, studios, indoor and outdoor theaters, restaurants, a floating market, and other facilities.

The project site along the Vam Co Dong River was once meant for a large-scale industrial park but Khang Thong then switched to a tourist construction plan following environmental concerns.

http://www.tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tu...withdraws-from-2bn-project-in-vietnam-1.86010

Re: Joe Jackson withdraws from $2bn project in Vietnam

FaiLCAT.jpg

Well darn. I hope he doesn't go around begging Michael's Estate too, if they sue him.

Re: Joe Jackson withdraws from $2bn project in Vietnam

Meanwhile, Thao told the Saigon Times Online newspaper that Jackson signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Khang Thong in February last year to advise and help it find investors for the development of a five-star, 1,000-room hotel inside the complex.

The man has so far recommended two US investors to Khang Thong but no deals have been clinched between them, the chairwoman added.

Anybody who believes that Joe Jackson can secure investors for a project, large or small, deserves to be taken for a ride, in my opinion.

Ain't nobody giving Joseph Jackson large sums of money to invest in anything. LOL!

The ONLY currency he has is the fact that he is Michael Jackson's father. That's it!

I'm sure he makes promises to these folks, just like he did with the former Mayor of Gary, they in turn "Wine & Dine" him. Once the jig is up, he just moves on. Leaving those fools out of pocket in the process.

Back