Joe Jackson's Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is Joe Jackson Okay?

All I'm going to say about Joe is that he is in my prayers. Not only because this is probably his last year on earth, but because he will have to face what he did on earth in the afterlife.

This must be an incredibly difficult time for the entire Jackson family, and they are all in my thoughts.

If Joe is really in this final stage then I wish him a quick ending and not that he has a long death-struggle.. The man is almost 90 and we saw him relatively fit months ago, visiting Janets concerts for example or the Scream-premiere, what more could one wish for at that age.
I have no grief or special feelings when the day is coming, that his life is ending. I think his family is prepared, too.

But somehow I think that a lot of the family is not really prepared for a death of Kathrine, who will be due to age in the coming years (sooner or later). I believe when the event occurs we will once again experience a dynamic in this dysfunctional family, as there is a huge financial cut for the family that Kathrine provides for the family (through Michaels Estate) currently. Off course the Estate (Michael) is paying for Joe welfare currently also and I am sure will pay all the costs for burrial etc, but there is no money through Joe going to the familiy. The real family partiarch ist Kathrine.

I'm not entirely sure talk of inheritance is quite proper, at this time (or any, for that matter), but people are free to think and feel as they wish.

Christ is in charge and decides when our time on earth is through and He alone judges our souls. In my tradition unrepentant sinners are the only ones beyond salvation because they willfully choose separation from God and His mercy. The rest will find solace in the Lord's kingdom, after His justice has been satisfied.

As long as Joseph is at peace with God, his family and himself, it matters very little what imperfect strangers think of him. No human being and no parent is above reproach. We all sin, fall short of the glory of God, make mistakes and hurt others. At times, we hurt the people whom we love and need the most.

God, in His infinite mercy, probably takes into account not just our sins, but also our good intentions and deeds, as well as the constrains and pressures which, at times, leave us so ill equipped to deal with the storms of life. If we leave this earth with genuine contrition for our sins, forgiveness and love in our hearts, we can face the ultimate battle with great trust in His promises of mercy.

Whether this truly is a defining moment or another episode to be overcome, Joe Jackson and his family remain in my prayers. May God provide them with the blessings they need.

If Joe is really in this final stage then I wish him a quick ending and not that he has a long death-struggle.. The man is almost 90 and we saw him relatively fit months ago, visiting Janets concerts for example or the Scream-premiere, what more could one wish for at that age.
I have no grief or special feelings when the day is coming, that his life is ending. I think his family is prepared, too.

But somehow I think that a lot of the family is not really prepared for a death of Kathrine, who will be due to age in the coming years (sooner or later). I believe when the event occurs we will once again experience a dynamic in this dysfunctional family, as there is a huge financial cut for the family that Kathrine provides for the family (through Michaels Estate) currently. Off course the Estate (Michael) is paying for Joe welfare currently also and I am sure will pay all the costs for burrial etc, but there is no money through Joe going to the familiy. The real family partiarch ist Kathrine.

Yeap yeap and yeap.

I don't think Joe is alright, I think he is close to dying. But he has lived a full life, and he is surrounded by family.

https://www.facebook.com/JermaineJa...4989.102300516519635/1749594145123589/?type=3

Jermaine Jackson
June 22 at 1:12 AM ·
Following the story of Daily Mail (20 June 2018) and media headlines that Jermaine Jackson said that Jackson family patriarch Joseph Jackson is "dying", Jermaine released the following statement on Twitter:

On the new story re Joseph. I'd like to be clear: I've no problem speaking up when it comes to the welfare of this family, but a journalist called me with information he clearly already had about my father. I confirmed certain details but "revealed" nothing. (1/2)

2: My father's health is not good, but "dying" is a harsh word chosen by headline writers, not me. For however long he has left, my mother, siblings, and relatives want to be with him, without hindrance.

Last edited:

If it is indeed true that Joe has pancreatic cancer I unfortunately know from first hand experience the decline in health can be very rapid. I hope and pray he has a peaceful and pain free time for however long he has left. Brutal, awful disease. Thinking of him and all the family, so tough to see a loved one go through this no matter who you are.

Imagine if he died today, on June 25th.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">this is a beautiful tweet. though it upsets me to see whoever is in charge of this account taking advantage of it. my grandfather did not tweet this. i’m not sure if he’s ever used this account. <a href="https://t.co/KU6jikCD7G">https://t.co/KU6jikCD7G</a></p>&mdash; Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/1011081265485787136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">25. Juni 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pink Diamond Princess;4173003 said:
NO, Joe villainized HIS SELF by beating his son SO damn bad that decades later as a grown man his son would THROW UP at the thought of seeing him.

I've never been a Joe basher because I know it's not what Michael would want, but the man is FAR from innocent.

Yup. He should have thought about his severe terms of ‘discipline ‘ before mj leaked it. Even though severe beatings is a norm back during joes early days. Do research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's interesting with the recent health scares so many of us have the feeling this time is different!

I really do wish him the best and I am saddened that the day is sooner than later..

Just heard that Joseph passes away. But need more confirmation first.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8462411/joe-jackson-dead

Joe Jackson, Father and Early Manager of the Jackson Family, Dies at 89: Report

[FONT=&amp]Joe Jackson, father and early manager of the Jacksons, has died at age 89 on Wednesday (June 27) morning after a battle with cancer, according to TMZ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Jackson family patriarch was born in 1928 and married wife Katherine in 1949. He went on to have 11 children.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]As a manager, Jackson launched the career of son Michael Jackson -- along with Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito -- out of Gary, Ind., as the Jackson 5 in the 1960s. The Jackson 5 signed with Berry Gordy's Motown Records, and in 1970, their first three singles ("I Want You Back," "ABC" and "The Love You Save") all went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Son Jermaine Jackson tweeted about his father's health on June 21. "My father's health is not good, but 'dying' is a harsh word chosen by headline writers, not me," he wrote at the time. "For however long he has left, my mother, siblings, and relatives want to be with him, without hindrance."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]But on June 24, a more ominous update was posted on Joe Jackson's Twitter page: "I have seen more sunsets than I have left to see. The sun rises when the time comes and whether you like it or not the sun sets when the time comes."

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Daughter Janet Jackson spoke of her father on June 22 in a speech at the Radio Disney Music Awards in Hollywood, where she was honored with the Impact Award, now known as the Janet Jackson Award.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“It’s beautiful, it’s humbling to be recognized as someone that has had a positive impact, but if I have been fortunate enough to impact others it is only because I, myself, have been greatly impacted by positive people in my life,” she said. “My mother nourished me with the most extravagant love imaginable. My father, my incredible father, drove me to be the best that I can."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jackson suffered a stroke while visiting Brazil in 2015 and was again hospitalizedafter a car he was riding in was involved in an accident in Las Vegas in 2017.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although Jackson was known for his iron-fisted management of his children, in 2002, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame honored him as Best Entertainment Manager of All Time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"I'm glad I was tough, because look what I came out with," Jackson said in an interview in 2013. "I came out with some kids that everybody loved all over the world. And they treated everybody right."

[/FONT]

6/27/2018 by Ashley Iasimone

Rest In Peace Joe ..

Sorry Jackson family, and my thoughts are with you all at this time

Sad news but he had a good and very long life. Not everyone survive 90 years.
My thoughts are with his family,
RIP Mr Jackson

Joseph, while so many may want to Express anger.. I'm just going to say that you left this earth with love as well!

Thank you for bringing us the light that is Michael Jackson

Thanks Joseph,for bringing such a phenomenon into this world..
May your soul find peace at last...
God Bless x

May God have mercy on his soul and give strength to the family. I'm sure he was surrounded by love and left this earth with peace in his heart.

He was a man whose childhood and teen years were marked not only by endemic racism, but also the Great Depression and WWII. Then, as he was raising his own family in Gary, he was faced with a hostile climate in which to raise children. Yet, in spite of it all, he managed to create the most successful group to come out of that part of America and in all of Motown's history, if I'm not mistaken. His methods may have been questionable, but unfortunately they were the norm in those days.

I think he tried his best for his family and everything (including his errors) was brought about by his hunger for the success of his children. He may not have been able to express his feelings of love and pride in the early years, when Michael needed so badly his approval, appreciation and tenderness, but I'm convinced that later in their lives they not only made peace, but came to accept and embrace one another fully.

And I also like to believe that Michael held in his heart mostly the good memories of his father. And at the end, that's what matters most. The state of the relationship at the end of life; as long as we find peace and forgiveness before the ultimate separation, nothing else counts. And when that reconciliation goes back decades (as I believe was the case between Michael and his father), it's even better.

As traumatic an experience as the trial was, it was beautiful to see Michael surrounded by his entire family. And the scenes with Joseph are some of the ones I treasure most.

article_2035830_0_DCDDFAC00000578_395_468x369.jpg

article_0_057_BFD61000005_DC_291_468x562.jpg

michael_joe_jackson_a_l.jpg

Rest in peace sir Walter, Joseph Jackson.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My condolences to the Jackson family on the loss of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JoeJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JoeJackson</a>. Sending love and prayers&#10084;&#65039;&#128591;</p>&mdash; Marie Osmond (@marieosmond) <a href="https://twitter.com/marieosmond/status/1012026953774305280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Our hearts are heavy but what a great age to live to see. Thank Mr. Jackson for the joy you gave us with your family and giving us the man (Michael) whom I will always love and be greatful for his love, talent, charm, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back