Joy Behar needs to be boycotted

Re: Joy Behart needs to be boycott

We need to get the legacy project media team on this, we should bombard this ignorance!
If you want to do it, give me a minute. I will be on it. CNN response to me. I just wrote about Nancy Grace talking about MJ settlement to Tiger WOODs "allege" settlement. My message was read by her producer.

When it comes to people like this, also pray and leave them in God's hands and see what happen. God does not like ugly. Michael was child of God.

If you want to do it, give me a minute. I will be on it. CNN response to me. I just wrote about Nancy Grace talking about MJ settlement to Tiger WOODs "allege" settlement. My message was read by her producer.

I saw that crap she pulled. Saying that lie that MJ paid for the accusers silence in 1993 and saying that Tiger did that to his mistress, she has not changed not once. I was mad as heck when she did that.

I got E!'s Daily 10 program to stop putting "J.acko" in their graphics when I tweeted co-host catt sadler.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I agree, we need to show them that this isn't ok

I didn't see the show, I never watch Joy Behar. I don't like her obnoxious attitude. The show needs to be boycotted if she disrespected MJ and the kids to boost ratings. It's terrible! :(

No need to boycott her. In the end her show will fail and be cancelled. Give it time

F Her...I remember she tried to pull that crap on the view and whoopi got on her for it and she shut her trap. Now she has her own show, she's free to kick dirt on Michael's name whenever she see's fit. I never for once thought that the media would lighten up after he left us, now that he's not here to defend himself, its up to us or it will get worse.

F Her...I remember she tried to pull that crap on the view and whoopi got on her for it and she shut her trap. Now she has her own show, she's free to kick dirt on Michael's name whenever she see's fit. I never for once thought that the media would lighten up after he left us, now that he's not here to defend himself, its up to us or it will get worse.
I have to stop some fans right here. when it comes to the media, MOST MEDIA are showing MJ respect from what I am seeing. What we sometimes, even in the case of this idoit, is take the words of a FEW and think that everyone is degrading MJ. Not true. Even when Michael was alive, most people were looking forward to his comeback. WHy do you think his death was so hurtful and was shown around the world? If they believe MJ was an abuser and a has been, the oveall media would have NEVER wasted their time. As sad as her death was, did Britney MUrphy get the same treatment as Michael? No. NOt even Ted Kennedy got the same treatment over all as MJ.

She's a Living Joke, who cares about her anyways, should we even pay attention to that humans waste.... she's a living piece of GARBAGE, i say IGNORE THE LIVING GARBAGE

Never liked her to begin with. Joy is a mean, spiteful, jealous woman who picks a target she doesn't like and continually runs their name through the mud. Does anyone wonder why ABC and CNN have low ratings? These were once very well respected networks for many decades. Now they have gone the route of tabloids tearing apart the reputation of anyone that comes within their clutches.
Larry King is a good friend of the Jackson family. Knowing how much Joy Behar despised Michael Jackson, does anyone else wonder why she kept getting so many guest appearances on his show? Now she has her own? Three guesses as to how. The only way to get rid of shows like this, besides complaining, is to just not watch. What I would like to see is the Jackson family being more vocal about how these media people are treating their brother. To date, they have said NOTHING to combat all these nasty comments. I'm extremely disappointed.

She and Nancy Grace will be on for a long while because both are bringing in enormous commercial money and CNN hasn't done these numbers on HLN for the past 15 years.I read an article on business daily which interviewed the CNN president and he was so happy about HLN and he will see if CNN News can follow the same format, that is why they want Larry King to retire. He is holding them back. I avoid HLN because after reading that interview that talk is what they want and in truth the public is feeding it.

I have to stop some fans right here. when it comes to the media, MOST MEDIA are showing MJ respect from what I am seeing. What we sometimes, even in the case of this idoit, is take the words of a FEW and think that everyone is degrading MJ. Not true. Even when Michael was alive, most people were looking forward to his comeback. WHy do you think his death was so hurtful and was shown around the world? If they believe MJ was an abuser and a has been, the oveall media would have NEVER wasted their time. As sad as her death was, did Britney MUrphy get the same treatment as Michael? No. NOt even Ted Kennedy got the same treatment over all as MJ.

Alright, when I say media, most know who I would be referring to. I didn't mean the nationwide media as a whole, I mean the usual culprits of the media who did the same they are doing now when he was alive, they're not going to stop because they will never admit they were wrong. These are the same people who influence other media outlets to print and speak rubbish, almost like a domino affect. Here in America, I haven't heard of the most media you're referring to, the only praising I've heard comes from the 3 main music channels, and only a few news outlets, and they praise his musical efforts. Since the day of June 25th, I haven't heard one form of media praise Michael as a person, except for when Larry King had that week long coverage and brought in people like Miko and Dave. So that leads me to believe, that the American Media will continue to disrespect Michael, especially when he can no longer speak on it.

Re: Joy Behar needs to be boycott

This woman is a real piece of work. Forget MJ, her views on just about everything are jacked, so it's no surprise she's misinformed on Jackson as well.

She's in the "I have no clue why people gainfully employee this sad sack" category.

I vaguely remember hearing she has her on show; still has it huh? Never watched, not even on my radar.

She is the reason why I never watch The View. Then when I heard she had her own show - oh Lord. Please don't get a second season...this girl needs to stop. I've sent her emails before letting her know that she needs to look at yourself (negative at all times) in the mirror before judging someone else.

:doh:

She and Nancy Grace will be on for a long while because both are bringing in enormous commercial money and CNN hasn't done these numbers on HLN for the past 15 years.I read an article on business daily which interviewed the CNN president and he was so happy about HLN and he will see if CNN News can follow the same format, that is why they want Larry King to retire. He is holding them back. I avoid HLN because after reading that interview that talk is what they want and in truth the public is feeding it.

THIS ^^ breaks my heart.

so lost...so many are so lost, take joy in gossip and others misfortune.

As soon as I saw a commercial of her getting her own show...I thought "another MJ basher getting praised and success out of ignorant views" ...it reminds me of a post vcnwilliam made about the corrupt and evil nature of hollywood.

Crooks just like some big gang your in...or out...six feet under out.

I rememeber when Whoopi was saying how she would allow her children to be alone with Michael because she has before and she knows he would never hurt them, Ms. Thang makes a stupid remark saying "In most cases the molestor thinks they are helping the children" I wanted to hit her so bad.

Joy is obnoxious and she gets on my nerves, all she does is talk crap with her annoying voice. She is really rude, I remember after Halle Berry won the Oscar she was talking crap about how can Halle consider herself a black woman when she's half white.

She needs help, I don't like her and I don't like Elizabeth.

I rememeber when Whoopi was saying how she would allow her children to be alone with Michael because she has before and she knows he would never hurt them, Ms. Thang makes a stupid remark saying "In most cases the molestor thinks they are helping the children" I wanted to hit her so bad.

Joy is obnoxious and she gets on my nerves, all she does is talk crap with her annoying voice. She is really rude, I remember after Halle Berry won the Oscar she was talking crap about how can Halle consider herself a black woman when she's half white.

She needs help, I don't like her and I don't like Elizabeth.

:eek: She said that? WTF is with this woman?

I havent heard of her. Oh well just shows idiots are not making a name for themselfs by talking crap about MJ.

yeah, the main thing that kills me is that there are plenty of people who watch her and believe what she says.

Same with all the media. People are believing what they see or hear on TV. People come to me all the time with false info about Mike, and they try to argue with me about it, like they know for sure that what they heard is true! I'm constantly laying out the facts for people who are brainwashed by these fools. Thankfully I have a great track record so far, lol!

Back