Joy Robson comment on Brett Barnes MJ tribute post

If what he said about Michael made her angry why didn't she just un friend him? This is not the first time he has said these things about Michael be it his birthday or the anniversary of his death. And let's not even talk about what he has said about wade yet, she still has never UN friended him.

The Robsons are puzzling. I've seen Chantal say something along the lines of 'if anybody abuses my family, or my brother, they'll be blocked and their comments removed'. Their comments haven't been removed. Who wouldn't remove such things?

Even Wade hasn't removed a snide comment on one of his posts..

Last edited:
I agree ive been on f.b with him for a good few years. It would shock me but then who ever thought. Scumbag robson would do what he jlhas after all the things he said about mj over the years.

"Cant bare to delete mjs voice messages off my phone" is a good one ?
yeah-I wouldn't put it past them trying to convert. Does Brett have extra million lying around??

I find this quite shocking and ugly on her part. Surprised nobody called it to his attention.

If anyone uses messenger and his friends with him. Maybe send him a message. Also others have looked at her f b and shes part of the mj group all for love.shes either being stupid and asking for a fight or trying to make contact to convert him. Everything should be used against the immoral cowards in court

What ticks me off about Joy and Wade is that if MJ was alive, these nuts would not be doing this. What they see if MJ is dead and there is money to try and get. To me, Wade and his mother are the worst. With the Garvin and even the Chandler family,we knew they were dirt from the start. These two turned to dirt all to make money because MJ's is gone. Sad but some people think like this even in nonfamous families.

I keep saying this over and over again if Michael was here we would not see this at all everything would be normal. money money is all it is sad.

MJResearher, see those few fools following Brett. That is what I am talking about when I say about internet trolls who trash MJ. Those fools do not care about MJ and nothing. If they cared about facts and the issue, they would have "common sense' talk with Brett. Look at one, Brett who knows the deal yet you have those internet trolls trying to tell Brett how to feel when Brett even testify in court under SWORN oath and what the evidence support. I wish I could have join that talk. How can that one fool call Brett a"coward"? His @#$ do not know nothing nd clearly did not follow the case. Again, an internet troll trying to get a "rise" out of someone all for the purpose to entertain their stupidity and kicks. Those are NOT people who are out want to know the truth. Those are people who just want foolishness.

If anyone uses messenger and his friends with him. Maybe send him a message. Also others have looked at her f b and shes part of the mj group all for love.shes either being stupid and asking for a fight or trying to make contact to convert him. Everything should be used against the immoral cowards in court
It will be.

Chantal still likes MJ fan pages on Facebook.

The stupidity of it all. I swear. You'd think she would have thought to go and clean her likes up.
But then none of the Robsons struck me as being the brightest bulbs in the room either.

Weird. If Joy and Chantal have MJ pages in their 'likes' they're probably getting posts from those pages in their newsfeeds so it would be hard to say they've somehow forgotten to unlike the pages. I'd expect them to have unliked the pages as soon as Wade started making claims. It's just...weird. I'll bet they've left the nasty comments on their pages to prove that MJ fans are after them, the lawyers could probably use it as evidence. I've never commented on any of their personal pages. Last time I checked Joy's page and Wade's page were still public. If I were them I would have changed my privacy settings long ago.

Weird. If Joy and Chantal have MJ pages in their 'likes' they're probably getting posts from those pages in their newsfeeds so it would be hard to say they've somehow forgotten to unlike the pages. I'd expect them to have unliked the pages as soon as Wade started making claims. It's just...weird. I'll bet they've left the nasty comments on their pages to prove that MJ fans are after them, the lawyers could probably use it as evidence. I've never commented on any of their personal pages. Last time I checked Joy's page and Wade's page were still public. If I were them I would have changed my privacy settings long ago.

Joy cannot say about this one that anyone is "after her". She chose to post a provocative comment on the page of a person who is MJ's friend. And that under a post that didn't say anything about her son or her family. Brett simply paid his tribute to MJ. So she is the one provoking things here, she shouldn't be whining if she gets responses she doesn't like.

Joy cannot say about this one that anyone is "after her". She chose to post a provocative comment on the page of a person who is MJ's friend. And that under a post that didn't say anything about her son or her family. Brett simply paid his tribute to MJ. So she is the one provoking things here, she shouldn't be whining if she gets responses she doesn't like.

Not on this particular post, I was talking about posts on Wade's page made by fans. Her post on Brett's wall is fair game, she chose to comment on his tribute post, she can take the heat for it. She can't act like she didn't know it would happen.

Also others have looked at her f b and shes part of the mj group all for love

What? Joy Robson is part if a pro-MJ group on FB? Can you prove that?

Chantal still likes MJ fan pages on Facebook.

WTF? Is anyone documenting that and informing the Estate?

Let's not forget this:

Robson family is selling autographed Michael Jackson memorabilia
http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/ro...lling-autographed-michael-jackson-memorabilia

What? Joy Robson is part if a pro-MJ group on FB? Can you prove that?

WTF? Is anyone documenting that and informing the Estate?

Let's not forget this:

Robson family is selling autographed Michael Jackson memorabilia
http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/ro...lling-autographed-michael-jackson-memorabilia

joy.png

Also Chantal still has THREE liked MJ groups. The irony of her having three liked MJ groups along with liking a child abuse victims group, and that 'Wade Robson and other victims of Michael Jackson' group.

Chantal has 3 MJ pages on her list of likes.

28036315706_7e338c10bb_z.jpg

27789502810_637ce2f6f2_z.jpg

27455762893_5c2976f1a7_z.jpg

Also on her list of likes are Janet Jackson and Omer Bhatti.

27789502930_24a7ec5f43_z.jpg

On her friends list is David Edwards of the Vindicating Michael 2.0 blog and Taj Jackson. She’s likely not real friends with either but I can’t help but laugh at the fact that she has at least two staunch MJ supporters on her friends list!

28036348196_1f082cf247_z.jpg

She has the support group for Wade and Wade’s business on her likes too:

27789502790_9b7c5eb566_z.jpg

As well as Wade’s own ‘survivors' group.

28036315516_7fe14fb906_z.jpg

Lol Bad7, I posted those screenshots from Chantal's page before I saw your post talking about her likes. Snap!

It's entirely possible that they kept their likes pages so they can see if anyone is discussing the case or Wade or just spying for info. Just like you all can see theirs.

Lol Bad7, I posted those screenshots from Chantal's page before I saw your post talking about her likes. Snap!

You provided screenshots. Worth the post. :)

When I saw David, I was like 'how the heck did he get on her friends list'.

Robson page likely a copycat fake but the joking is yuck. Nick seems to be a major fan, at least that's what it looks like on his page.

It's entirely possible that they kept their likes pages so they can see if anyone is discussing the case or Wade or just spying for info. Just like you all can see theirs.

Interesting point. However, after you said this I took a look at the pages and there's been no update on them for a few years. None of them have been updated since Wade came out.

Brett did good in his tweet. That person is fool. How is he going to tell Brett what to do and say Brett was telling the truth on the stand? clearly that tweeter was a stalker and really a TRUE pedo.

Back