Julien's auctions - Icon's and Idols Nov 7th & 8th 2014

It's not just Frank. Bush & Tompkins are also selling a lot of clothes. In my opinion all that clothes should be either in MJ's home with his children or in a museum owned by his Estate. That's why I'm so disappointed that Estate obviously don't care about this. With all the money they've generated they could have bought all those items from the auctions and bring them back where they belong. I like Gaga but that's not the right place for that clothes to be.

I think the Estate did keep some pieces from the auction? Either way I wasn't too bothered about the Auction of the Bush items, as the guy made them and worked with MJ for decades. he kinda lost out as well, as he was primarily Michael's tailor and when Michael passed I suppose the income wasn't as good, plus some of the outfits were duplicates.

OnirMJ;4048777 said:
It's not just Frank. Bush & Tompkins are also selling a lot of clothes.

Just a clarification, Tompkins has been designing Michael's costumes up in heaven since December 2nd 2011.

Btw, this auction doesn't really have much costumes that should be on MJ museum, other than LMA jacket and gold leotard. The costumes Bush is now selling there seems to be duplicates because if you look at photos on link below what Equatorial Guinea’s agriculture minister owned, he has gold leotard too
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...quatorial-Guinea-Minister-Corruption-Currents

One of his interviews he said they made 3 copies of 1 costume because MJ lost weight during his shows, so I assume the estate already has 1 copy of most of the iconic costumes.

Ps, I wonder who is that Neverland employee who sells the red shirt that MJ wore during Oprah interview?

Last edited:
I would not sell anything Michael gave me but that's just me. If Michael gave Frank things then Frank can do what he wants with them. It's not like he went into Michael's house and took things while Michael was laying on the autopsy table and sold them...

If Michael gave Frank things then Frank can do what he wants with them.

I disagree with that. For the jackets it's OK, I guess. But for unreleased songs (Seeing Voices, La Mia) that is not OK and very very wrong. Because I'm sure MJ gave him that for his personal collection. This way the songs will leak on the internet - something MJ was very against.

Is that thay same as the seeing voices that what was around say 10 years ago. think that was fake wasnt it??

I'm sorry but as many money problems people got, what Frank is doing is tacky and another betrayal to Michael's friendship. Who needs enemies when you've got "close friends" selling you out for money!?

Frankly, if he's selling all this stuff then he doesn't deserve to have it anyway. Hopefully it will go to someone who will keep and treasure it. Frank will spend the money and then will be left with nothing.

I disagree with that. For the jackets it's OK, I guess. But for unreleased songs (Seeing Voices, La Mia) that is not OK and very very wrong. Because I'm sure MJ gave him that for his personal collection. This way the songs will leak on the internet - something MJ was very against.

Was he sued for selling it? It belong to him he could do what he wanted with it.

Was he sued for selling it? It belong to him he could do what he wanted with it.

He can do whatever he wants with it (except commercially release it) and he decided to sell it in an auction. I'm sure that the Estate have the multitracks and maybe even more finished version but with his stupid action he lowered the value of the song because of the possible leakage. 3 snippets already leaked. It's just the matter of time when will the full song leak.

Annita;4062309 said:
More items on auction from Frank Cascio including a Private Neverland Homevideo and a Loving You Disc from 2003
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Catalog.aspx?auctionid=26&displayby=2&lotsperpage=25&category=1

and some answers from MJ-online-team to fans
elke hassell ‏@ElkeHassell 28. Nov.

Got an answer from The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

sorry forgot to post the quotes from the MJ Online-Team

B3yZLhnCEAAiLuI.png:large

__________-

B3izH-WIgAAMn57.png:large

Last edited:
Justthefacts i agree with you if Michael gave me something that belong to him i would not sell it either you are not alone on that. These items really need to be in a MJ museum place where fans can see the items fans go to LA and Gary every year and it would be nice to have MJ museum to go too. I attend 2011 Fans Feast that was held in Vegas and they had alot of Mj things on display i kept saying to myself that all of this need to be in a museum.

Picture this if all of the ppls who have brought items that belong to MJ weather it is original or copies if all of these ppls came together plus the 5 warehouse some where in LA that has Michael's things imagine this they would have to build a brand new building just to house everything that would be amazing to see i was hoping maybe Neverland would have been a good place for a museum but that was never going to happen just a dream just a though i had. Maybe one day this will happen and i hope i am around to see it. What a way to honor a man who has done so much for this world.

There i go wishful thinking again.

I'm curious to see if it all sold (which I assume it did) and where it all ended up. If only I were a millionaire *sigh*

You can check here:
http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Category/Michael_Jackson-197.html
how many items were sold or not sold. I don't know how to check Julien's auction for sold items, maybe someone else can post a link?

Anyways, I'm happy that the fake drawings in Gotta have... auction didn't sell :clapping:

There is a list of Juliens Nov 14 results here (no pictures). See items 437 onwards

http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2014/icons-and-idols-rock/results.html

Fantastic. Thanks so much. I'm a little confused as to what happened to the stuff from Julien's Auction that was supposed to take place in 2009? Was some of that stuff sold in this auction? And if so, does it go to The Estate? As for the other auction, that was the one the Cascios's gave stuff to right? Or did I misread that somewhere? Also, how can it be allowed for them to sell fake drawings by MJ? How could they authenticate anything else that was put up for auction let alone sold? Plus, anyone that sells someone's prescription pill bottle(s) is pretty tacky, if not a little bizarre that someone bought it IMO.

Last edited:
Fantastic. Thanks so much. I'm a little confused as to what happened to the stuff from Julien's Auction that was supposed to take place in 2009? Was some of that stuff sold in this auction? And if so, does it go to The Estate? As for the other auction, that was the one the Cascios's gave stuff to right? Or did I misread that somewhere? Also, how can it be allowed for them to sell fake drawings by MJ? How could they authenticate anything else that was put up for auction let alone sold? Plus, anyone that sells someone's prescription pill bottle(s) is pretty tacky, if not a little bizarre that someone bought it IMO.

The items that were to be sold by Julien's in 2009 were almost all returned to Michael's ownership, after he paid a settlement sum to Julien's (which covered their losses and costs eg costs of the cataloguing etc). Most of the garden statues were purchased by someone who bid on these items online, and sued after the sale was cancelled. I think Julien's reached a settlement with this bidder, or the court decided on the outcome...I can't remember which.

The Estate has exhibited many of the items which were returned to Michael, eg in London and Japan in 2010, and at a fanfest in the US. I understand that these items remain property of the Estate, and are held in several warehouses.

Items sold at auction may be sold by friends, associates, colleagues or employees of MJ, fans who were given items etc etc. Some items have apparently been 'found' in storage lockers where rental is unpaid and have been legally sold by the finders.

No reputable auction house would knowingly sell fake items. We don't know who the consignors are and we don't know what stories are told to the auction houses about the provenance of these items. I guess if the story is convincing and the fake is a good one, it is hard to spot the good from the bad. (So 'buyer beware', as the Estate always says).

It is possible that someone might buy something like a prescription pill bottle to 'take it off the market'. (and dispose of it).

Last edited:
You can check here:
how many items were sold or not sold. I don't know how to check Julien's auction for sold items, maybe someone else can post a link?

Anyways, I'm happy that the fake drawings in Gotta have... auction didn't sell :clapping:

There is another possibility to check out Julien's auction results - with pictures...
http://www.julienslive.com/
You can either scroll down and click on the auction you want to know more about or
you can even search for a specific item - for example "Michael Jackson pillow case" and
all auctions/lots where pillow cases have been sold show up, including pictures and prices.

More Michael's stuff going on Gotta Have Rock&Roll auction, including Matt Fiddler's fake fedora (from aution site info:Fiddes worked for Michael over a period of 12 years:smilerolleyes:), some fake paintings and 2 home videos

Too funny that Matt F couldn't sell his fake fedora in various auction houses or eBay, then he supposedly gave it to his friend who tried to sell it UK pawn stars
See it here from 12 minutes mark onwards and again in 18 minutes mark what expert says about it

That Gotta Have R&R seems to be shady auction house as in 2013 they tried to sell that very same hat http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Michael-Jacksons-Last-Signed-and-Inscribed-Smoot-lot12132.aspx

They need to be contacted as told to stop selling fake MJ stuff.

Last edited:
Matt Fiddes fake hat didn't sell
Current Bidding
Minimum Bid: $3,500
Final Bid: $0.00
Estimate: $4000 - $5000
Number of Bids: 3

It only got $0 bids:D

Unfortunately someone is owner of 1 fake painting:-(

Amazing items! Would've loved to have been able to have something from the King of Pop. Still saddens me that he's not with us any longer. I've been having a rough time with life and has rediscovered the beautiful and talented never heard before music. Amazing songs and fabulous dancer!!

Back