Just heard Invincible for the 1st time!

• Thread starter Deleted member 9375
  • Start date
I love Invincible much more today then at the time the album was relesed and I bought it. Today I listen to the whole album and not to only a few tracks.
With history it is exectly the same.
I think the reason are:
- Both albums were ahead of its time from their sound
- Age - I was 11 when History came out and 17 when Invinible was released
- I could not understand the english lyrics/message of the songs very good, which was with some songs very hard cause MJ ofter spoke or sung bery fast and not very clear
- For Invincible I absolutly missed the shorf films and TV performances.
Its one of the sadest things for me when it comes to MJ til this day that this great album didn't get this becuase of the greed and ignorance of sony and that they don't gave MJ the opportunity to take these things into his own hands.
When he got the rights, the trail happened and it was too late.

ive been listening to invincible for the last few days idk why it feels revelant at the moment for me giving everything thats going on

ive been listening to invincible for the last few days idk why it feels revelant at the moment for me giving everything thats going on
Know exactly what you mean.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reviving another Invincible thread.

But I would like really to hear this Vinyl. I hear this and Victory on Vinyl both sound at least a little better, so I would enjoy having it. Seems good to bring up if nothing else.

Also, King of Pop versions have better TUC tracks.

Reviving another Invincible thread.

But I would like really to hear this Vinyl. I hear this and Victory on Vinyl both sound at least a little better, so I would enjoy having it. Seems good to bring up if nothing else.

Also, King of Pop versions have better TUC tracks.
I can confirm that Victory and Invincible both sound better on their first press vinyl as I have them both;)

Back