Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

What books? :shifty: It will be. It will creep you out, but it's really good. :yes:

Do you like creepy books?

Yeah. Well, it depends. I like well written books with complex and interesting stories and characters. If they manage to provoke emotions in me, then I like them. :yes: Because I'm not easily impressed. :lol: I'm not easily scared, or heart-broken or intrigued or anything. So if it gets a reaction from me, I like it. :lol:

What books? :shifty: It will be. It will creep you out, but it's really good. :yes:

Do you like creepy books?

Yeah. Well, it depends. I like well written books with complex and interesting stories and characters. If they manage to provoke emotions in me, then I like them. :yes: Because I'm not easily impressed. :lol: I'm not easily scared, or heart-broken or intrigued or anything. So if it gets a reaction from me, I like it. :lol:

I'm reading the Hobbit atm. :D ... Okay... you almost convinced me. :shifty:

Oh, The Hobbit is great. :D Finish that first. :D I would suggest you read them at the same time because the Hobbit is a children's books so it's lighthearted and when you get overwhelmed, you can just read that, but I know you don't like reading more than one book at a time. :lol:

Oh, The Hobbit is great. :D Finish that first. :D I would suggest you read them at the same time because the Hobbit is a children's books so it's lighthearted and when you get overwhelmed, you can just read that, but I know you don't like reading more than one book at a time. :lol:

That's an idea. :lol: ... but you're right I don't like reading two books at the same time. :rofl: ... even now one book is too much, cause I don't have time to read at all. :sigh:

I know the feeling. :sigh: But I read anyway. :rofl:

You should also read The Mortal Instruments series when you have time. :p

I know the feeling. :sigh: But I read anyway. :rofl:

You should also read The Mortal Instruments series when you have time. :p

Okay, I will keep it in mind. :shifty:
.... What is it about? :lol:

It's about demon hunters. :p But really, it's a love story. It's great. :yes:

I am 97,3% sure you will love the series. :lol: It's not too creepy. And the prequel to it is honestly the most emotional book series I have ever read. I could not stop crying. I still cry if I think about it to much. :rofl:

I am 97,3% sure you will love the series. :lol: It's not too creepy. And the prequel to it is honestly the most emotional book series I have ever read. I could not stop crying. I still cry if I think about it to much. :rofl:

Okay, thanks. :D I will put it on my "must read" list.

More...

"What could happen to you in Highschool that would alter the course of your life? "

"What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you? "

"What was the most heartwarming thing someone ever said to you? "

Don't forget to pop into fellow HOTseats :lol:

Thanks, Daz. :)

What could happen to you in Highschool that would alter the course of your life?

I could not graduate, I suppose. :lol:

What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you?

To be honest, I don't recall people saying mean things to me. There was a group of girls at some point that were very tightly knit and I was the new kid. And they would only play with me if they had no one else to. But they weren't mean in the sense that they said mean things to me. If I went to them, they would let me play and be nice, but I could tell they didn't really want me there. Other than that, I was never bullied. I was smart, I was strong, I was athletic, I could beat everyone up. :rofl: People didn't like me, but they knew better than to pick on me. They left me alone and I left them alone.

What was the most heartwarming thing someone ever said to you?

Once again, I am not sure. I'm sure there were moments in my life when something someone said warmed my heart, but I don't remember them. :lol: The most recent thing I remember that warmed my heart was when a 5 year old gave me a toy he'd seen me play with at his house because he knew I liked it. And the next time my parents went to visit his, they came home with a his Sonic Screwdriver. He's given it to me to play for a while and the fact that a little 5 year old remembered that I liked that months after he'd seen me with it and the fact that he thought to send it to me was very heartwarming. :yes:

Dear karom,

What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Anxiously waiting your reply,

dewey

:rofl:

Dear Dewey,

The weirdest thing I have ever eaten is probably dog food. It's a bit salty but lacks any other discernible taste, if you ask me. In case you were wondering. :rofl:

Yours with haste,
karom

I was curious. :pardon:

Last edited:
My mom tried one of those dog biscuits when she was just a young girl. :laugh: Same reason. I can't think of anything I've eaten that's weird.

The biscuits are better than those little food pellets. :rofl:

Well, I have to confess to trying dried cat food myself. And Karom is right, very bland.

Anywho.. Do you have a bucket list? What's one major thing you'd like to yet achieve? Sorry, if the question has already been asked. Too many pages to look through. :cheeky:

Yeah, I suppose I do. Right now, top of my list is to go to the University I want to this fall. Other than that, I would like to travel. there are several languages I'd like to learn. And I would like to own a horse some day. :lol:

Wow! That's a good bucket list.
Okay....here goes.
1. What do you want to study in University?
2. What language would you like to learn?

NEW 'brainbreakers' :lol:

What can happen in a second?

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?

Describe something you wanted badly and once you got it, never used...

Thanks for the questions. :D

1. What do you want to study in University?

I am going to study Genetics.

2. What language would you like to learn?

Right now, top of my list is German. But I would love to learn Greek and maybe Czech.

What can happen in a second?

What can't happen in a second? :lol: Technically, everything can and does happen in a second. That is to say, everything happens one second at a time. :lol:

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?

Er, because it shouldn't let my crappy plant tending skills get in the way of its life? :lmao: To be honest, if my plant were dying, it would be because I totally forgot about it and just didn't water it for ages. That's why I only own cacti. :lmao: And a palm tree and a ginseng, but those stay in the living room where more responsible people take care of them. :lol:

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?

?I don't know if this is the absolute worst dinner I've ever had, but it's the first that comes to mind. About a month ago, I was a finalist for a competition and I got to go to another city and stay there for a week while the competition went on. Anyway, on the last evening we spent there, the organizers invited us to a "festive dinner". It was the biggest fiasco I have ever witnessed. Leaving aside the fact that they played music so loudly, it resembled a club party more than a festive dinner, the food was just awful. For appetizers, they had really thick chunks of smelly salami, with equally thick slices of cucumber,some slices of cheese, olives and really sour tomatoes that they just cut in half and put on the platter. I'm pretty sure they weren't ripe. Then they brought the main course: awful, uncooked chicken. It was raw in the middle, I'm pretty sure everyone who ate it got salmonella. :lmao: And boiled potatoes with nothing else. I basically ate cucumbers, olives and cheese. :lmao:

Describe something you wanted badly and once you got it, never used...

So many things. :lol: Um, There was this time when I was obsessed with these little toys called "Littlest Pet Shop" and they were really expensive back then. But I kept asking for them for my brithday and Christmas and saving money to buy them. I think I have around 10 (still have them, spent a fortune on those stupid toys :rofl:) but I don't think I played with them more than 5 times. :lol: They just sit on a shelf. Another time, I was obsessed with these shoes that had a retractable wheel in their heels. We called them "heelers" or "roller shoes". Anyway, someone gave me a pair and I loved them, used them until they broke. Then, I kept bugging my parents to buy me another pair. They were very hard to find then, in our country, but eventually we found a pair which I made my parents buy, but almost never wore.

That was long. :lol: Thanks for the questions again. :D

I'll ask your question back. Do you like rain? If so, a soft spring rain or pouring rain?

I love rain in the summer. I love summer thunder storms and torrential rain. I love running in the rain.

I like listening to rain while drinking something hot and reading a good book.

Hey there! :D

What is the best compliment you have received?

What is your perfect pizza?

Back