Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

I think Trent Jackson/Kathrine was in close contact in the first years after Michael death and Trent was really a source for Duke.

Interview between Trent and Nancy Grace on 'Crime Stories': (Alan Duke joins in too). It is a very interesting interview.

He says Jermaine and Rebbie are supported financially by K)
OH HELLLLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I did wonder why JJ couldn't take baby to see grandma, especially as she could probably travel by private jet......
Its cuz ever since mj died she has been following randy like a little lost puppy at first i felt sorry for her but now........nah bruh! She is better than this and she knows it!

Who's not supported by Michael? it seems that everyone that knew him is supported off of him in some regard... From close family to the guy that lives in a van down by the river..

A judge granted Jackson's request for a restraining order, and Trent has been ordered to move out of her home and return all keys, passwords and combinations.

A hearing has been scheduled for March 1.

Has Kathrine to be in person in court? Then she must be back from London.

This whole family is just soooo... well I don't have any nice words to express my feelings. :D It's just a total mess as always and I'm - again - amazed how Michael was able to be such a normal guy with that lot as relatives. :D

Hope Blanket is ok. That's my only concern, really.

It's gonna be an interesting news day on March 1, because that is also the same day that Lisa has her custody case against Lock wood for their kids.

This whole family is just soooo... well I don't have any nice words to express my feelings. :D It's just a total mess as always and I'm - again - amazed how Michael was able to be such a normal guy with that lot as relatives. :D

I'm not an MJ family basher but I'm an MJ fan first, and there are things that some of them have done that are messed up in relation to Michael with Latoya and Joe being the worst obviously.

Personally though I've always wondered why Katherine never really stepped in to defend Michael (and the other kids) when Joe would be physically abusive.
I also wonder why she didn't make Joe stop when he would verbally abuse Michael by telling him he was ugly.

If my dad treated me how Joe treated Michael my mom would have made sure he was put in jail, and that's only after getting his tail kicked.
She definitely wouldn't have just watched it happen. :/

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. That's something I don't understand either.
I mean, those were different and difficult times, I get that. But nothing justifies Joe's behaviour. And if this was my baby that's being beaten and made fun of, my own child, I would take action to protect him.

And even if you say that's the past and you can't do anything about it now. Well, yes, but why didn't any of them acknowledge the fact that these things have happened and that it was horrible?

I don't even think Michael would've wanted long talks etc. He just wanted somebody to say "I know it's been bad and I'm sorry", you know?
(And that includes setting the record straight in public as well.)

I vaguely remember some kind of interview with Katherine and Jermaine... I can't remember whether it was before Michael passed away or after. And the reporter asked them about the past etc. And Jermaine just downplayed it again and Katherine didn't say anything. I mean, imagine Michael watching this interview, as a grown-up. He must've thought he was growing up in some kind of parallel world.

I just don't understand this family. I don't wish anything bad on them, but I'm indifferent. I love Michael and I just don't see why his own family would treat him like that.
Thank god he turned out to be the wonderful, humble, honest person he was. :)

And with regard to this thread's topic.. One just doesn't know who's lying and who's saying what for their personal gain etc. And this is something so contrary to Michael, because he was honest and true.

^^ I think, (not 100% sure) that interview you're talking about was after Michael passed. Jermaine downplayed what Michael went through because he was abusive himself towards his own children, at least Margaret Maldonado couldn't take it anymore and was one of the reasons she left him and got away with her children.

In regards to this thread, I find suspicious Katherine is not giving in person the statements of the so called abuse. That's the the reason why I believe Randall is behind this.

Yup this reeks of cub tactics.....I wonder when Paris, Prince and TJ etc are gonna say anything about the latest developments?

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's Cousin Must Avoid King of Pop'a Mom http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-cousin-avoid-king-pop-mom-article-1.2986156

BY
Nancy Dillon
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:43 PM

The cousin of Michael Jackson accused of abusing and exploiting the King of Pop's mom failed to get a restraining order against him tossed on Wednesday.

Trent Jackson, 52, claimed through his lawyer he is not a threat to Katherine Jackson and believes the matriarch doesn't actually want him fired as her driver and personal assistant.

"This guy is a Teddy bear," attorney Ron Rale told the Daily News during a break in the hearing in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The court denied the request, saying the pop family’s matriarch wasn't required to attend in person after filing a sworn statement through her lawyer Wednesday morning.

The judge instead granted a continuance until a follow-up hearing March 23. Rale said he wants to depose Katherine Jackson in the meantime. Katherine, 86, has been away in London since she won a temporary restraining order Feb. 8, her lawyers said.

The stay-away order bars Trent — who is her nephew-in-law — from entering the gated community in Calabasas, where he was living in her guest house. It also orders him to return all keys, credit cards and vehicles previously used in her name. "She doesn't want to come back until the restraining order is made permanent," Katherine's lawyer Juliana Edwards told The News.

"Clearly he's fighting it," she said. Rale said his client has moved out of Katherine Jackson's mansion and will abide by the stay-away order pending the next court date. "My belief is that if she were here, she'd tell you how much she loves Trent," he said.

Katherine's filing last month claimed Trent systematically controlled her communication with outsiders and intimidated her into submission while he accessed her bank accounts without permission. "An abusive con-man, Trent did not carry out one incident of abuse — (his) constant, sometimes subtle, emotional abuse was effective in making Mrs. Jackson confused and unsure of what was happening to her," the paperwork obtained by The News said. "Trent has made it his business to regulate Mrs. Jackson's interactions with her children — screening phone calls, not relaying messages, not allowing privacy during visits or phone calls," it claimed.

"Because he managed to get a key to her bedroom, he opens her door at his will with no regard to her privacy," it states. "Mrs. Jackson has to hide in her closet to speak to her kids so she can speak freely." It alleged that on one occasion, Trent pulled the car over while they were on a drive and yelled at Katherine to reveal what she had discussed with a close family friend.

The filing also accused Trent of tricking the King of Pop's mom into taking a trip to Indiana that she thought would be brief. He kept her there for more than a month, the paperwork claimed. "She fears he could physically harm her for terminating him," the filing said.

Last edited:
Home Jermaine Jackson Shows up in Court to Support Mother Jermaine Jackson I'm Here for My Mother ... Not for MJ's Money http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/01/jermaine-katherine-jackson-court-elder-abuse-tro/

Katherine Jackson is in the middle of a brewing family war, but Jermaine Jackson says he's only getting involved out of concern for his mother's health.

We got Jermaine leaving a hearing in L.A. Wednesday for Katherine's elderly abuse case. As we reported, the Jackson matriarch is accusing her nephew, Trent Lamar Jackson, of being an "abusive con-man."

Jermaine told us he's siding with Mom over his cousin, but not for any financial windfall ... as Trent has claimed.

Katherine wasn't in court, and ultimately the hearing was postponed because of that. Trent's attorney says he's served a notice have Katherine deposed on March 15, but her attorney says she won't show for that either.

When and if this gets to court ... sounds like Jermaine will be ready and willing to testify on Katherine's behalf.

Attorney wants to depose Jackson family matriarch in restraining order case http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2017/...n-family-matriarch-in-restraining-order-case/

An attorney for Katherine Jackson’s nephew said Wednesday he wants to take the deposition of the Jackson family matriarch, who’s currently in London, before a hearing is held on whether to extend a temporary restraining order against his client.

Ronald Rail said Trent Lamar Jackson has a right to have his counsel cross-examine Katherine Jackson, whose lawyer, Julianna Edwards, said her 86- year-old client will not return home until the order is extended.

Edwards submitted Katherine Jackson’s sworn declaration to the court Wednesday, and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson rescheduled the hearing for March 23.

The TRO was granted in February. Court papers submitted on behalf of Katherine Jackson allege that her nephew wanted to maintain control of her finances and live in her guest house without having to pay rent.

Court papers submitted by Katherine Jackson’s attorneys allege that family members have witnessed ongoing abuse by her nephew, who once worked as her driver and is the son of Luther Jackson, brother of Joe Jackson, her ex- husband.

Trent Jackson was ordered under the TRO to return all keys, passwords and combinations for his aunt’s property and to stop obtaining access to her bank accounts. He also has been ordered to remain 100 yards from her and to not enter the gated community where she resides.

Rail called his client “a teddy bear” who was personally hired by Michael Jackson before he died to protect his mother. He said that anyone who sat down and talked with him would find him likeable.

Rail said Trent Jackson will testify during the hearing, which the lawyer predicts will last about two days. Rail said his client has moved out of Katherine Jackson’s property.

Several Jackson family members, including Jermaine Jackson, were present in the hallway for most of the morning.

—City News Service

What a hot mess :( and this maybe be the tip on the iceberg Katherine Jackson My Nephew Set Up Hidden Cameras ... I Get Dressed in a Closet! TMZ.com

Katherine Jackson says her nephew is not just stealing money from her ... he's also secretly monitoring her every move around her own home with hidden cameras and microphones.

Katherine, 2 of her kids -- Jermaine and Rebbie -- and several friends and attorneys all filed declarations to support her elderly abuse claims against Trent Lamar Jackson. In docs, the 86-year-old matriarch says Lamar copied the key to her bedroom door, and she thinks he has the whole house wired for sound and video.

She says "the only place I can try and have a private conversation, is in my bathroom, pretending I am using the restroom so I can make a call." Katherine adds she tends to get dressed in her closet, out of fear Trent will walk in on her.

She claims Trent is listening from another line to her phone calls to see who she's talking to ... in order to isolate her from them. Katherine believes he's stealing by putting his name on her businesses and using her credit cards.

Perhaps worst of all, she claims Trent ignored her when she once thought she was having a stroke or a seizure, and, instead of calling 911 ... insisted he could take care of her.

Some of Katherine's children have beef with Trent too. Rebbie says in docs, Trent blocked her phone number on her mother's phone, and tried to have her removed from Katherine's medical directive.

Jermaine mentions a physical altercation in his declaration where Trent allegedly threw one of the Jackson sisters against a wall, hit one of Jermaine's nephews and Jermaine too. He claims Trent has stolen upwards of $40k from Katherine.

After reading all these reports....none of MJ''s kids have been mentioned, especially Blanket aka Bigi surely they would have witnessed the alleged behaviour of Trent, since they either live their or visit regularly ? Why the silence?

Ha ha. This doesnt stink much does it. Jermaine turns upto the court .katherine is still in london.those filing declarations are jermaine rebbie and co

Cant wait till they get kj back and depose her. Lets see how far shes prepared to go to protect her cubs

Oh God this is so pathetic!! If it's that serious, why isn't she in court telling her own story? What about Blanket, why isn't he mentioned at all? How could a person abuse another when there are numerous other family members wandering about? If Jermaine etc. saw all that happen, why didn't they intervene earlier?

^^ I think, (not 100% sure) that interview you're talking about was after Michael passed. Jermaine downplayed what Michael went through because he was abusive himself towards his own children
what a mess, huh? what a family.. oh my god.

I wonder if the courts wil make bigi take the stand or write his testimony down....mmm i really hope prince and paris are watching over him & protect him

I wonder if the courts wil make bigi take the stand or write his testimony down....mmm i really hope prince and paris are watching over him & protect him

Even in Rebbie and Jermaine's court statements there is NO mention or concern for MJ''s kids who are either living or visiting that household. After all if all those allegations are true, they too would be in danger etc....looks like a red flag to me.

Last edited:
They couldn't be more predictable, the very same siblings involved in the granny napping. >_> I hope TJ is looking after Blanket, KJ has been in London over a month.

KATHERINE JACKSON
PROPOSAL FOR GRANDSON TO SETTLE FAMILY WAR

3/3/17 3:50 AM PST

Katherine Jackson's fate and fortune may lie in the hands of one of her grandsons ... TMZ has learned.

Trent Jackson, Michael's cousin, and his attorney Ron Rale want TJ Jackson, Michael's nephew, to sit down with Katherine alone and decide who's the victim and who's the villain in what has become a family war.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has filed a legal doc claiming Trent has committed elder abuse against her and fleeced her to boot. But, we've now learned Trent and his lawyer have a plan to put the dispute to bed and, at the same time, cast suspicion on the motive of other Jackson relatives.

Rale's proposing that TJ -- the one person whose family loyalty has never been challenged -- sit down with Katherine to discuss the situation at hand. If at the end of the sit-down TJ believes Trent has done harm to Michael's mom, he'll leave for good and if Katherine wants him to stay, he will.

Trent, we're told, believes TJ's one-on-one with Katherine will not only absolve him of any wrongdoing, in the process he will cast doubt on the motives of other family members ... family members he believes are trying to get him out of the way so they have a clear path to the matriarch's bank account.

Trent and Rale are suspicious of other family members ... especially after a 2012 incident in which Trent and Michael's kids reported Katherine missing, only to learn some of her kids had taken her to Arizona. They essentially called it a kidnapping, saying some family members were trying to brainwash her into challenging Michael's Estate in a money grab.

Michael cut his siblings and his dad out of his will. The Estate pays Katherine a monthly stipend and when she dies the balance of Michael's fortune is divided between his 3 kids and various charities.

the one person whose family loyalty has never been challenged.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/03...hael-tj-trent/

KATHERINE JACKSON
PROPOSAL FOR GRANDSON TO SETTLE FAMILY WAR

3/3/17 3:50 AM PST

Katherine Jackson's fate and fortune may lie in the hands of one of her grandsons ... TMZ has learned.

Trent Jackson, Michael's cousin, and his attorney Ron Rale want TJ Jackson, Michael's nephew, to sit down with Katherine alone and decide who's the victim and who's the villain in what has become a family war.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has filed a legal doc claiming Trent has committed elder abuse against her and fleeced her to boot. But, we've now learned Trent and his lawyer have a plan to put the dispute to bed and, at the same time, cast suspicion on the motive of other Jackson relatives.

Rale's proposing that TJ -- the one person whose family loyalty has never been challenged -- sit down with Katherine to discuss the situation at hand. If at the end of the sit-down TJ believes Trent has done harm to Michael's mom, he'll leave for good and if Katherine wants him to stay, he will.

Trent, we're told, believes TJ's one-on-one with Katherine will not only absolve him of any wrongdoing, in the process he will cast doubt on the motives of other family members ... family members he believes are trying to get him out of the way so they have a clear path to the matriarch's bank account.

Trent and Rale are suspicious of other family members ... especially after a 2012 incident in which Trent and Michael's kids reported Katherine missing, only to learn some of her kids had taken her to Arizona. They essentially called it a kidnapping, saying some family members were trying to brainwash her into challenging Michael's Estate in a money grab.

Michael cut his siblings and his dad out of his will. The Estate pays Katherine a monthly stipend and when she dies the balance of Michael's fortune is divided between his 3 kids and various charities.

the one person whose family loyalty has never been challenged.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/03...hael-tj-trent/

Thanks if these witness statements (in particular by Rebbie and Jermaine) cover several years of alleged elderly abuse by Trent......why isn't Paris, Prince or BJ mentioned in them? Its like they don't exist.

The Estate pays Katherine a monthly stipend and when she dies the balance of Michael's fortune is divided between his 3 kids and various charities.
Not exactly true. Katherine is not a beneficiary of Michael Jackson's Will.
She and TJ are, only, the guardians of Bigi (Blanket) Jackson.

Thanks if these witness statements (in particular by Rebbie and Jermaine) cover several years of alleged elderly abuse by Trent......why isn't Paris, Prince or BJ mentioned in them? Its like they don't exist.

Because anything that involves reebie jermaine randy and janet you know is full of @#^&. They just want trent out so one of them or their minon can become her assistant and help themselves. Arizona take two.they never learn they are like keystone cops.some slap stick comedy

Even in Rebbie and Jermaine's court statements there is NO mention or concern for MJ''s kids who are either living or visiting that household. After all if all those allegations are true, they too would be in danger etc....looks like a red flag to me.

Then where the hell is bigi staying??????????!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Not exactly true. Katherine is not a beneficiary of Michael Jackson's Will.
She and TJ are, only, the guardians of Bigi (Blanket) Jackson.

Off course Kathrine is a beneficary of Michaels will.

Off course Kathrine is a beneficary of Michaels will.
Yes, I thought she had 40%, the kids get 40% and charities get 20%. Upon her death, her 40% transfers over to the kids. It does not become part of her own estate, when she dies.

She's also co-guardian of Michael's kids, yes.

She gets an allowance from 40% of the profits.she doesnt get 40% of the estate.

Back