Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

Taaj Malik is viciously attacking TJ on Twitter. It looks like she got info that TJ is going to support Trent and she is mad. Apparently she also tried to call TJ and sent him angry e-mails. Word is Taaj is very close to Randy. (Which would explain where did she get TJ's phone number from to harrass him.)

TJ to and about Taaj:

Taaj to TJ:

This is from Taaj's website:

image.jpg

This is an e-mail Taaj sent to TJ (acc. to her own website):

tj3-1.jpg

http://www.teammichaeljackson.com/archives/11074

She is also heavily quoting Randy to smear TJ. LOL. She reposted this from 2012:

C8LtVR2VoAIJAG2.jpg

Considering Taaj is friends with Randy it is safe to say she is getting some of her info from him. So I guess TJ isn't supportive of their scheme at all. LOL.

Randy YOU CAN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR CUB SIBLINGS ARE DOING THE EXCAT SAME THING TO YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!!! :mat::mat::mat::mat:

KATHERINE JACKSON KEPT UNDER WRAPS ... AWAY FROM GRANDKIDS (TMZ.com)

Katherine Jackson has been stashed away from her grandchildren since returning to Los Angeles ... out of fear they'll reprogram grandma and derail her legal battle with Trent Jackson.

Sources connected to the family tell us Michael's children -- Paris, Prince and Blanket -- didn't even know Katherine was coming back and as of Friday, had not seen her. Remember, she flew back from London Wednesday night, and her daughter Rebbie desperately tried to block our camera at LAX.

Other family sources say rather than taking the matriarch to her own home, she was secretly taken to one of her children's homes -- and it has everything to do with the elder abuse lawsuit.

Remember, the main reason Katherine even came back is to testify against her nephew, Trent. He's made it clear he believes Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson are masterminding the whole case in an effort to gain control of Katherine's money.

We're told Trent's camp thinks Katherine's kids are worried Paris and Prince will encourage grandma to drop the lawsuit. You'll recall ... Paris went off on Jermaine and other siblings in 2012 when Katherine was taken to Arizona for nearly 2 weeks. She equated it to a kidnapping.

Our sources point out the fact Katherine still hasn't seen her beloved grandchildren -- after being gone for 2 months -- is a strong sign someone doesn't want a repeat of 2012.

Last edited:
"Reprogram" - that's an interesting word and if someone is afraid of reprogramming that supposes that she's been programmed to do something.

If true, this starts to look like more and more of Granny Gate Part 2. What do they have to be afraid of to not let her talk to Prince and Paris? What about Bigi? She's still his legal guardian, he must be able to talk to her! Even if they are not obliged to let Prince and Paris talk to her since they are legally adults now. But it is still strange they won't. It stinks like Granny Gate in 2012 did.

Yuuup it sure does look like Grannygate Part 2....The Cubs Strike Back!

I am so disgusted by all of this. What are these greedy Cubs going to do when Katherine dies and the money only goes to Prince and Paris and eventually blanket when he reaches 18? They won't be able to do to them what They'er doing to Katherine.

I wonder if she will 'ever feel able to return to her former home' in view of the 'abuse, cameras and bugs' there. I wonder if a new home is on the cards....

I am so disgusted by all of this. What are these greedy Cubs going to do when Katherine dies and the money only goes to Prince and Paris and eventually blanket when he reaches 18? They won't be able to do to them what They'er doing to Katherine.

Probably start attacking the kids when they dont give handouts just like they did with mj. Drunks addicts etc etc

I wonder if Prince and Paris discuss this stuff with der cousins. Prince seems very close with Jermajesty and Randy Jr. and Paris with Austin.

And wasn`t at least Austin directly involve in the mess of 2012 and part of that message Prince leaked. Paris was just for 1 or 2 weeks on Austins concert and they regulary post pics where they are together and demonstrate how close they are.

Taaj is an absolute nut job (the kind that gives Michael fans a really bad name) and Randy is right up there with her. (He's had mental issues in the past, and I think he's still unwell).
I can't believe that she thinks she is so powerful that she's going to go "public" with her accusations against TJ? Who cares about her or even knows who she is? I just know her as the nut that always seems to be outside courts, or on the auction house sidewalks screaming about Branca. Police and courts need to get involved to stop her incessant calling, emailing and harassing on the street.

If Katherine's children legitimately cared about her and were worried about her safety, they would take her into their homes and make sure she didn't have to deal with the Estate or any of "those people" again. They would insist she resign as a co-guardian to break ties with the Estate. If the Estate and their employees were really that evil, they would want her to be far away from that as possible.

But that's not going to happen-because it's really about the money, not Katherine. I find all of this absolutely ridiculous.

Exactly, I'd stay away from them too. What an embarrassment. And they don't even care how they are making themselves look. They just want that money.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS DO FAMILY DINNER, BUT WHERES GRANDMA?

Michael Jackson's sons, Prince and Blanket, got together with a few cousins for dinner in Bev Hills ... where Grandma Katherine had to be the hot topic.

Tito's son TJ Jackson, who's been legal guardian of MJ's kid, was at Honor Bar Saturday evening with the group -- and we know he's smack in the middle of Katherine's battle with Trent Jackson.

TMZ broke the story ... Trent's lawyers want TJ to sit down with Katherine and mediate her elder abuse claims against Trent. That could be difficult for TJ right now, because Katherine's been kept in hiding -- away from Michael's kids -- since she flew back to L.A. last week.

Paris was not at the Saturday dinner because she attended the GLAAD Awards, but this was our first glimpse at Prince's awesome MJ tattoo in public.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/02/prince...family-dinner/

Lol. Anything for a story huh? Since when does Katherine even go out with them for public dinner or lunch? I could be wrong, but I've never seen it happen.

Um i know prince is over 18 and hes a big boy but tj still shouldve been there imo

Janet has separated from her husband. The news is everywhere. This explains her renewed interest in her brother's estate. They are obviously getting desperate since Katherine won't last forever.

Janet has separated from her husband. The news is everywhere. This explains her renewed interest in her brother's estate. They are obviously getting desperate since Katherine won't last forever.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to that family.

I know this was written by Roger Friedman who is flip flopper......but his theory is very interesting light of the latest news about Janet.......Janet Jackson’s Divorce May Be Tied to Katherine Jackson’s Estate and Her Living Arrangements http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/04/0...e-jacksons-estate-and-her-living-arrangements

The timing of Janet Jackson’s divorce/separation is interesting in that it lines up with her mother’s current living arrangements.

I am told that Katherine Jackson, now back in L.A. after visiting Janet in London for three months, is now residing in Janet’s condo in Westwood with her aide and security. Janet, Reebie, and Jermaine do not want their mother to return to her Calabasas home while nephew Trent is living there.

But last week Katherine didn’t show up in court for a hearing in which she accuses Trent of elder abuse. And on top of that, Katherine’s grandson TJ and his family are living on the compound with Trent, and with Blanket Jackson, Michael’s eldest son. Katherine and TJ are Blanket’s co-guardians.

The Trent Jackson story is very fishy. Katherine Jackson’s papers against him sound like they were written by her greedy children, the same ones who “kidnapped” her in 2012. They are still trying to get their hands on some part of the Michael Jackson estate.

To that end, Katherine filed suit against the Michael Jackson executors a couple of weeks ago despite being taken care of like a queen by the estate. It’s questionable if Mrs. Jackson knows all these details.

The estate is also taking care of Joseph Jackson. But when the Jackson elders pass from this Earth, the estate will go to Michael’s three children. If the siblings can’t lay claim to the money while their mother is alive, they are out in the cold.

Amazing, isn’t it? The fight for Michael Jackson’s money among his relatives continues. Yet his children are going out in the world and representing him beautifully. The kids are alright. But that original family seems to have learned nothing.

Well if blanket is in the calabass home with tj that my dears prove that the accusations against trent are not true cuz theres no way tj would allow blgi to be near trent if the accustions were true!

Back