Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, both of the first generation and second generations actions have been despicable WITH NO EXCEPTION WHATEVER .

Hi Williamoragne

Maybe you should watch Michael and his daynasty family on TV guide he really close to his all sibings. Like TV Guide says MJ fans don''t know what true about The Jacksons Family.

They are with people they don't know?? WOW

They are with THEIR family!!! This thread is disgusting. Yes La Toya and Joe's actions have been dispicable, no one is not disputing that , but so are alot of the comments on this board. This is a huge family. 30 necies and nephews, cousins , great-grand necies and nephews. The funny thing is people on this are acting like the press did towards Michael. Put out a story and they jump on the family. When Mike was alive , they would put out a story and then his stability was questionsed, his fitness as a parent , so on and so forth. Now fans are doing it to the family. How do we really know the family is broke. We are judging them based on crap that has been printed in the press for years. From the 90's we've all heard Mike was broke , till he dies, Randy was a mechanic, Marlon bags groceries. to this day many people still believe it. No one knows what that family does. none of us.

Secondly Teddy Riley has said over and over agin , how close Mike was to his family , . especially his mom , his necies and nephews. He said his necies and nephews were always with him, and he like seeing how they interacted together. So I doubt they were strangers to the family. The so called Lost girl of neverland said Taj was always there when she lived at Neverland. Taj said Mike use to confide in him before he died, because he could not trust anyone. Austin said on his blog , that he was really close to Michael. And 3 weeks before he died he told Mike what , he meant to him. So some of you people really need to fall back.

Honey, You're talking for air...Many people have been trying to say this but the backlash and disrespect just keeps on getting worse...MJ had to die for all the true colors to show.:(

I'm tired of trying to get people to show respect to Michael Jackson's family.

All I know and all that matters is that MJ loved his family and They Love him too.

I'm sorry they are not the Leave it to Beaver family but that they are actually like typical BIG families that are bound to disagree, sometimes get a little jealous and maybe his kids will get mixed up in it a bit, but so do many children that go through this, why should they be immune? They'll be fine, we all end up fine, because the truth is that we all come from crazy families, especially when its a huge family. And eventually everyone comes together at the end of the day.

I know I'm talking for air....Why Bother?:ph34r:

MJ lived in denial , in denial of the obvious that even his mother considered him a cash cow . yes she loved him but she expected ALOT in exchange for that love , he was asked to deliver and deliver since he was 5 years old and the minute he said enough is enough , he got the call from her asking for more . In my mind both of them joe and katherine equally share the blame for what happened and how much mj suffered .

no that was my opinio before mj's death , that was my opinion since I read what Katherine said in her book , what MJ said to oprah to Bashit and to the Rabbi .

I would therefore like to propose tonight that we install in every home a Children's Universal Bill of Rights, the tenets of which are:
1. The right to be loved without having to earn it
2. The right to be protected, without having to deserve it
3. The right to feel valuable, even if you came into the world with nothing
4. The right to be listened to without having to be interesting
5. The right to be read a bedtime story, without having to compete with the evening news
6. The right to an education without having to dodge bullets at schools
7. The right to be thought of as adorable - (even if you have a face that only a mother could love).

The Great Michael Jackson .

WOW! I am appalled at the way you guys are behaving here, please use common sense and start acting with some maturity.

Thread closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back