Keep calm with pics of beautiful nature

Photos of Michael seriously calm me down. What can I say? :D
Unless you're @staywild23, then you will never calm down again. 🤣

For me it's not like that, for the record, but I'm always thinking of her poor heart. 😂

ETA: And of course I've just read that it does apparently calm her down, surprisingly enough. 😲 🤭

Last edited:
iu
doubly calm from this pic. love it 🥰

I have always had a special relationship with the sky, when my friends or relatives are far from me, I just looked at the sky and knew that it is one and binds us together :)
One of my fave things to do is stare at the sky, especially the night sky. I don't do any stargazing but the sky is just wondrous. Looking at the moon, definitely one of my Top 5 fave things. So calming.

One of my fave things to do is stare at the sky, especially the night sky. I don't do any stargazing but the sky is just wondrous. Looking at the moon, definitely one of my Top 5 fave things. So calming.
Yes, once with friends we gathered at night in August, took a blanket, lay down on it and looked at the sky for a very long time, in August you can always watch a beautiful starfall 😄 😍

I am always in awe thinking man has actually walked on that celestial body. Hard to grasp, isn’t it?

I am always in awe thinking man has actually walked on that celestial body. Hard to grasp, isn’t it?
well, if you believe in that :rolleyes: . If someone had the technology to put a person on moon and bring them back, why has that not been repeated in so many decades. Why the billionaires with their infinite resources are only just touching the space and coming back.

well, if you believe in that :rolleyes: . If someone had the technology to put a person on moon and bring them back, why has that not been repeated in so many decades. Why the billionaires with their infinite resources are only just touching the space and coming back.
Hmm… I’m not sure if you’re being serious?

Well, to be honest, I’ve ventured into that conspiracy mire myself, and it wasn’t until I read NASA’s thorough debunkings that I could fully feel at ease again.

A good resource that adresses most (if not all) common conspiracy theories is Clavius Moon Base.

Man has landed five (!) times on the moon, with a total of 12 (!) people having walked on its surface.

I'm one of those that kind of wishes us humans didn't have the urge to go absolutely everywhere. The moon, to the top of Mt Everest, wherever. I'm not thrilled about it.
Absolutely, you’re spot on! And the worst part is that we leave waste and devastation behind us wherever we go. Man is a parasite of this globe! 😡

Hmm… I’m not sure if you’re being serious?
yes. While in general I am not into conspiracies at all, but the whole moon landing during cold war and then nothing even now sounds too suspicious. Technology does not stop, once its out there it only progresses further and further.
.... anyway, we are way off topic, and these are just my personal views, I don't want to convince anyone. In general I agree with the sentiment that instead of going out of this earth, we can spend those resources right here to make this world a better place, and save these beautiful glaciers!

IMG-20140719-134604.jpg

Back