Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to say so many bad words to u right now ... U are pathetic .. thats what u are. I cant say yr listen to mj often .... not a fan just a hater... that wants to destroy what we all have been looking forward to for 9 years .. its MJ on all ****ing tracks.

how dare you say im a hater! im not a hater. just a fan trying to defend my idol. you compare mjs angelic voice to this piece of shit just aint right

how dare you say im a hater! im not a hater. just a fan trying to defend my idol. you compare mjs angelic voice to this piece of shit just aint right

u are a hater. u should be ashamed of yr self when mj has created this wonderful song to his fans and its so CLEAR its MJS voice that its not even funny... the angelic voice u are talking about is on "keep yr head up" stop being so brainwashed just because 3t is jelous and twitting about it !

People are allowed to have different opinions.
I feel like I'm just repeating the same thing again and again now.
There is no need to be rude to people who don't hear what you hear.
Why not just express your opinion without hating on other fans?
If your mad be mad at the Estate not other fans.

Why should there be 2 different groups of fans?
It sucks that there is so much fighting going on within the fanbase.
We all love Michael that is what should bond us.

[Keep your head up!]
What about Africans?
What about Africans?

WHAT IS THIS STUPID CR*P??? Sony really thinks we're stupid now.

First, NO ONE SAYS that some "JAMES PORTE" (really cool that we don't find nothing on him on the internet when you google for that name ...) aka Bobby Ewing (wow that really helps, because that's the name of a character from tv-series DALLAS), now they say he's in the song with background vocals - really cool that you CANNOT TELL WHEN HE IS SINGING - so he must have a voice that's very similar to Michael's...

AND NOW?

regurgitating samples from previous songs? Earth Song, On The Line, what's next?

If the songs are really that unfinished then just add in Fergie, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Leona Lewis, Celine Dion, Beyonce or for god's sake even Drake or Nicki Minaj, at least then we know that it's a nice duet and Michael is Michael and the collaborating artist is actually recognizeable...

But with this "supporting voice" of this nobody "James Porte aka Bobby Ewing" (...) in maybe all of the Cascio songs... They should've just taken Escape or Blue Gangster, speaking of LEAKED SONGS (hello Hold my Hand...)

u are a hater. u should be ashamed of yr self when mj has created this wonderful song to his fans and its so CLEAR its MJS voice that its not even funny... the angelic voice u are talking about is on "keep yr head up" stop being so brainwashed just because 3t is jelous and twitting about it !

listen idc what 3T says. why would i say its not michael if it was? i'd have to reason to do that.
the thing is, theres never been any doubts in my mind with any other songs. these 3 fake tracks just told me right from the start it aint michael. i'm not a hater for believing that... i'm the exact opposite. i love michael with my heart and soul. stop calling me a hater.

People are allowed to have different opinions.
I feel like I'm just repeating the same thing again and again now.
There is no need to be rude to people who don't hear what you hear.
Why not just express your opinion without hating on other fans?
If your mad be mad at the Estate not other fans.

Why should there be 2 different groups of fans?
It sucks that there is so much fighting going on within the fanbase.
We all love Michael that is what should bond us.

Agreed xrisx..People have to remember that we ALL LOVE Michael, let THAT unite us. I know emotions are running high but we must not fight each other.

geez dont even get me started
its not the same person singing on HMH and keep ur head up. HMH = michael jackson. keep ur head up = some desperat voice alike
try and listen to speechless then listen to this crap song.
keep ur head up, breaking news & monster are fake. all cascio tracks. are you really that stupid and naive? -.-

You cant compare Speechless to this song simply because Speechless is the finished product that Michael intended. KYHU is not finished from all accounts was a rough demo.

Also you can not comment on Monster when you have not heard it.

they have to know they cant get away with doing this!
Open your eyes (and ears), they have gotten away with it, and there ain't a thing you people can do about it... and thank God for that, if you could we would not have this great MJ album to look forward to :)

ITS NOT HIM, close this thread now. It have nothing to do on a MJ forum lol.

listen idc what 3T says. why would i say its not michael if it was? i'd have to reason to do that.
the thing is, theres never been any doubts in my mind with any other songs. these 3 fake tracks just told me right from the start it aint michael. i'm not a hater for believing that... i'm the exact opposite. i love michael with my heart and soul. stop calling me a hater.

u are thinking about the 3t twitter thing .. I just feel its unfair when Michael has done such a wonderful song please listen to it again. its MJ all over fgs. Please we have to support mjs own album, cant believe we have this discussion.

2 people reported in here.
wouldn't be suprised if you're banned by the end of the day.

try and be respectful for others opinions.

take it easy. What does it matter that some people here dont share the same opinion as you.

The 'opinion' that MJ is not MJ and his song is crap is mean and evil. Prove it's not him and rant all you want, but now MIchael's work is insulted deeply. It's really sad.

This song, in my opinion, is SO Michael, and so beautiful and I can't comprehend it that anyone would think otherwise.

It sounds nothing like a trained black male vocalist. That's the issue here. And the slightly aged voice on Invincible suddenly loses all of it's trademark rasp nearly 10 years later.

For the record I've been an MJ fan for just shy of 30 years and have seen every one of his solo world tours so if anyone wants to have the balls to call me a 'hater' then think again.

His legacy is being raped. Stand aside if you want. Some of us actually care about it.

i'm not buying album when its not even michael singing. when i buy a michael jackson album, i expect i get michael jackson singing... is that too much to ask for? i am not supporting sony and the estate in this. they're ruining his legacy. they have to know they cant get away with doing this! i dont get why fans support them. poor Michael is hammering on the gates of heaven right now. this whole situation makes me sick to my stomach.

But you do get MJ singing here. What you actually want is MJ pulling off all those amazing notes like in his previous finished products. We'd all love to have that. Sadly, that's not gonna happen. Almost all unreleased tracks are either in an unfinished demo forms with Michael going through the lyrics to get a feel for the song or if they're finished they were obviously not considered good enough by MJ to be released without more work being done on them.

Everybody is excited about "12 O' Clock". The snippet sounds amazing of course but i can tell you now a LOT of fans will be disappointed with the full version because that's what always happens with MJ Fans.
When "OMC" snippet leaked people went gaga but went flat when the full song came out.
It is in our nature to be unsatisfied. Just be satisfied with what we've got.
Raw Michael Jackson doing what he loved to do. Doing go super analytical with criticism coz unfortunately he didn't get enough time to finish most of his work for us.

"This is It" showed Raw MJ and we accepted that. Why can't we accept the fact that Michael couldn't always sound perfect in Demo runs of his songs?

u are thinking about the 3t twitter thing .. I just feel its unfair when Michael has done such a wonderful song please listen to it again. its MJ all over fgs. Please we have to support mjs own album, cant believe we have this discussion.

i cant believe we have this discussion either. i dont believe its michael singing. you cant change my opinion. and do not call me a hater! that was really low.
i understand people want to support michaels album - its a michael jackson album. but it seems like you're trying to ignore alot of fishy stuff going on. i dont want to ignore that. i cant. i try and listen to this track, i TRY to hear michael.. but i cant. i really cant.

i cant believe we have this discussion either. i dont believe its michael singing. you cant change my opinion. and do not call me a hater! that was really low.
i understand people want to support michaels album - its a michael jackson album. but it seems like you're trying to ignore alot of fishy stuff going on. i dont want to ignore that. i cant. i try and listen to this track, i TRY to hear michael.. but i cant. i really cant.

Okey I will respect yr opinion now. If u dont want to believe its him then dont. keep on michaeling.

It sounds nothing like a trained black male vocalist. That's the issue here. And the slightly aged voice on Invincible suddenly loses all of it's trademark rasp nearly 10 years later.

For the record I've been an MJ fan for just shy of 30 years and have seen every one of his solo world tours so if anyone wants to have the balls to call me a 'hater' then think again.

His legacy is being raped. Stand aside if you want. Some of us actually care about it.

Obviously I dont care, along with anyone else who believe's it is Michael :smilerolleyes:

Does that not sound like you are calling other's haters? *double standards* especially when nobody called you a hater.

Okey I will respect yr opinion now. If u dont want to believe its him then dont. keep on michaeling.

thanks, you too
i mean.. no matter what we believe we still both have unconditional love for michael... thats what matters right? :(

The 'opinion' that MJ is not MJ and his song is crap is mean and evil. Prove it's not him and rant all you want, but now MIchael's work is insulted deeply. It's really sad.

This song, in my opinion, is SO Michael, and so beautiful and I can't comprehend it that anyone would think otherwise.

Why is that mean? It a different opinion thats all. You cant prove for 100 % its him, we cant prove for 100% its not him. The fact that you can comprehend that anyone would think otherwise is the whole problem. You're too caught up with your own opinion like so many.

It's sounds nothing like a trained male black vocalist? WHAT? lol I mean wtf??? And how does a trained male balck vocalist sound like? This song was a demo, a demo is a song not polished, properly produced, or "completed" so yea...

Your many years of being a fan of MJ has clearly not helped you...

Please everybody we should stop this. We have our opinions as much different as they may be!
We don't want to turn this forum into a battle field or even worse have it closed down because of stupid arguments!
Gaz was so hurt and irritated by the situation yesterday and if we push it further he has every right to close MJJC because he just can't handle this craziness!
It hurts us all no matter what we think on genuine or not songs!
Whoever wants to buy the album let him enjoy!
Whoever doesn't let him enjoy the previous albums or the songs he thinks are genuine!
But we should all stop this stupid rant!

Im sorry guys!! I decided to listen to this beautiful song again and really listen. OMG !!!!!
THIS SONG IS THE BEST

But the problem is that its not MJ

It could have been a hit if MJ was alive and recorded it.

Im sorry guys!! I decided to listen to this beautiful song again and really listen. OMG !!!!!
THIS SONG IS THE BEST

But the problem is that its not MJ

It could have been a hit if MJ was alive and recorded it.
Michael WAS alive when he recorded it in 2007. It was finished or "brought to completion" in 2010 (which is why you hear what many have called the "earth song ending").

But I agree, the song IS amazing.

some people here are either plants ( u know what i mean) or they have financial difficulities and they try to convience themselves its fake, so they do not have to buy the album.....why do not u go get some job and collect few dollars and buy the album instead of watsting the time fighting your demons ! :lol:

Last edited:
Why is that mean? It a different opinion thats all. You cant prove for 100 % its him, we cant prove for 100% its not him. The fact that you can comprehend that anyone would think otherwise is the whole problem. You're too caught up with your own opinion like so many.

The fact that it's coming out on a proper album fully supported by the Estate is a start.
Do you think Mike's family would allow an album of fake material to be released? The only people who are twittering about it are the ones who have absolutely nothing to do with any of the songs and have possible vested interest in certain tracks being taken out.
If they are so concerned and love their uncle why don't they stop with the guerrilla warfare and take the matter to courts already? What are they waiting for?

The onus is on people who are saying they're fake to prove it. The defendant defends only when the prosecution has a case. Where is the prosecution's case for it being fake? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back