King of Pop - Hungarian Edition! (pics in post #34)

^^^wow, really? That's not that bad IMO. Knowing that there isn't a damn promotion... :(

Agnes, do not be nervous :better: ... even in Hungary was launched unlike Romania where nothing happens !!! :no:

350 CD's sold in 3 weeks? - that doesn't make sense.

That's nothing, is it!

Agnes, do not be nervous :better: ... even in Hungary was launched unlike Romania where nothing happens !!! :no:
yeah :(
But i have seen the pictures of your Birthday party you had in Bucharest, and i must say it looked really cool, amazing place, amazing party and a lot of fans! :) :party:

350 CD's sold in 3 weeks? - that doesn't make sense.

That's nothing, is it!

yeah not much...but with absolutely NO promotion, and in a country with 10 million ppl....and when it is only sold in TESCO stores, where most ppl only go to buy food is not that bad :D
oh and here in Tesco stores the CD "store" sucks...i mean they sell like 5 diff kind of CDs so ppl do not even go there to check what they have, coz their offer is just hilarious.
And sadly our version does not even contains Got the hots...so i did not buy it though i am a fan

Last edited:
Agnes , Thank you for your kind words ... I appreciate that!
Yes, Romanian fans are special to me and are beautiful :p I'm subjective ... I know :p ... ALL MJ fans are special and beautiful !!!! :)
This place is Hard Rock Cafe - Bucuresti , and has interesting exhibits ... there are exposed MJ original Beat It jacket, a pair of sunglasses form Thriller era, an autograph of Dangerous era, silver disc for Thriller, Jackie Jackson silver disc for Jackson 5 ABC sales and Jennifer Batton guitar especial made for MJ Tours ... :)

yeah not much...but with absolutely NO promotion, and in a country with 10 million ppl....and when it is only sold in TESCO stores, where most ppl only go to buy food is not that bad :D
oh and here in Tesco stores the CD "store" sucks...i mean they sell like 5 diff kind of CDs so ppl do not even go there to check what they have, coz their offer is just hilarious.
And sadly our version does not even contains Got the hots...so i did not buy it though i am a fan

Well said! :punk:protect Hungary! :lol:

I`m HAPPY! Today I received the news that I have King Of Pop - Hungary !!!
A friend was in Hungary to shopping ... and bought me the CD ... I am very happy!!

Kinga: thx :D it is so sad again that because of the bad organization and promotion here fans have to explain why those sells etc.....and i believe we did more promotion here for this Hungarian KOP then the whole Sony here in Hungary :lol:

nicu_mjj: wow, that Hard Rock Café sounds really cool that you have in Bucharest! We do not have Hard Rock Café in Budapest...i think we had one long time ago (like more then 10 yrs ago...i think my dad took me there once) but it has closed....so we only have now a Planet Café, which is i guess just a "copy" of Planet Hollywood :D
Gret that you will have (or already received? ) the Hungarian KOP :) How you like it?

Thank you for your beautiful words! I still have not received the CD ... I expect next week!
Friend who bought for me lives in another city (Oradea) ... I live pretty far from it

I`m HAPPY! Today I received the news that I have King Of Pop - Hungary !!!
A friend was in Hungary to shopping ... and bought me the CD ... I am very happy!!

Cool! :)

I hope you'll enjoy listening to this CD.

Today I received the CD King Of Pop Hungary ...is very nice ... glad I got this cd ... thanks Roby !!

thanks Agnes ... I still have not managed to listen , tomorrow I hope to get my home and listen to CD ... today I was my mather house ... she is sick and I took care of it ...

Does anyone know of a site that is in English where i can buy this edition? Or can anyone translate a site into English for me?

YEAHH!

I recived my copy og this edition thanks to Ágnes!!

Thank you soo very much for sending the CD to me Ágnes!

Back