La La Land

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
CnQY3EVUAAAGSBH.jpg
Teaser Trailer

I can't wait to see this. They've been doing press the last week and the clips look great. Gene Kelly's widow, Patricia, has also said great things about it.

Thanks for posting the reviews. I was trying to see it before I left for my pet sitting job but I got as sick as a dog with a cold.
Have to wait til after Christmas and hopefully will be well by then.

Thanks for posting the reviews. I was trying to see it before I left for my pet sitting job but I got as sick as a dog with a cold.
Have to wait til after Christmas and hopefully will be well by then.
Your welcome. Seeing the film tomorrow. It was supposed to be in my theater december 9th but for whatever reason it wasn't showing there despite the poster being there for weeks. Watching WHIPLASH right now.

^^Looking forward to YOUR review. I'm watching great MGM musicals tonight. A perfect Christmas Eve for me.

I loved it and give it a 4 out of 5 ? and I can't get City of Stars out of my head ?

It's just come out here in the UK; I went to see it with my friend, and we both walked out of the cinema doing little dance steps. I just felt so uplifted while watching; I hope that this is the return of musicals :)

I'm not the one for musicals, but I enjoyed this one. And surprisingly, so did my boyfriend. :)

Back