Liberian Girl...This could get sexy ladies!!

One thing i learned from the Liberian Girl lyrics from the book was what the chick was saying at the start.

(Naku penda-naku taka piya- mpenziwe)
I Love you too-I want you too-My Love

lol i am REALLY slow on that but i never knew!

he sings this song like (uh ...at least that's what i feel while listening ... ) he's making love to who's listening (if a girl of course...guys excluded :p)

I agree, I always think that when I listen to the song, Michael really knew how to sing a song..plain and simple...So divine in his ability to do that...He never just sang a song, he EVOKED so much emotion; it was everything in him just pouring out...oh...I miss him...:(

One thing i learned from the Liberian Girl lyrics from the book was what the chick was saying at the start.

hahaha...I love reading the lyrics

I just so totally love how Michael sings this song. It is one of Michael's songs that I could practically listen to forever. And I still won't be tired of hearing that song. I just got done listening to that amazing song.

I'm like that too. lol!!!

Wow, I'm surprised more of you don't find this song incredibly sexy!!

oh my - I certainly do... but only until recently.

Perhaps because I wasn I grew up on the MTV/Much Music wave... I hated the video - only his sweet smile at the end made it almost watchable.

Only since his passing have I found an serious affection for this song.. I listen to it at least 2 or 3 times a day... wondering how I didn't notice how sexy it was when it was released.

that reminds me... time for my MJ coffee break :coffee:

I like the harmonies he uses when he sings "girl" towards the end :)
:yes: He's the only singer I've ever heard that sings the word "girl" with so much feeling. When he goes "gurrlrr" on this song and many others, all I gotta say is "I feeel you Michael."

The sexiest part for me: "I love you Liberian girl~~alll the time I love you Liberian girl----I love you, I love you baby, I want yooou" towards the end. He sings it with so much energy and passion. HOT. Makes me feel like I'm sweating when I actually sit still.

oh, such a sexy song! mmmmmmmmm

"Uh uh uh ahhhhhhhhhh" Oh my, he sounds so sexy in it :p And yes the lil hiccup sounds, cute!!!

Whoever that Liberian Girl is...I'd like to trade places :p

Liberian Girl is my favourite MJ song. I don't know what it is about it, it's just soooo smooth though......

This song really gives me chills!!!! The lyrics are so sweet and Michael's voice is so sensual....

Back