Liza Minnelli talks about the Michael she knew (in new interview)

unlednl.jpg

DOWNLOAD

About Liza not seeing Michael for several years, she did much better job of defending Michael and painting his true character than the people that did seem those last 8 years....

King of Pop: Liza Minnelli talks Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray trial on Ellen - National Jackson family | Examiner.com

Ellen DeGeneres said that she of course is a fan of Michael Jackson, and that she unfortunately never had the opportunity to meet him, and she said that "just as a fan, it is heartbreaking" to watch the Conrad Murray trial. She asked Minnelli if she is watching. Liza Minnelli went on to say: "I watch some of it," she said, "and then when it becomes 'showbiz', I think oh everybody is just making money off of him again." She added: "You know, that kid never really had a life without somebody saying, 'you know we can make money off of this Michael.'" Liza Minnelli went on to describe what Michael Jackson was like.

I like the fact that Liza acknowledges and tells it like it is about Michael being used all his life - and that includes his own family. No wonder Liza wasn't invited to Michael's memorial or funeral....

Oh so she last saw Michael around or after 2003.
caramelicedtea shameless
@liza_withaz Liza I love you but you said you last saw MJ in 2000, you got married to David in 2002 and Mike was there
11 Oct
in reply to ?

@liza_withaz
Liza Minnelli
@caramelicedtea Honey, things blur together in my memory sometimes. Especially about . . . that. When I thought about it later,
13 Oct via web

@liza_withaz
Liza Minnelli
@caramelicedtea I'd realized the mistake I made, not only for that, but because I'd seen him after that marriage had dissolved too.
13 Oct via web
Okay Liza....
liza_withaz Liza Minnelli
@Lolo324 @codycattle54 I think she was one of the loves of his life, yes.
17 Oct

@codycattle54 Michael really loved Lisa with every last bit of his heart. I always thought he was pretty happy with her!
17 Oct

I think this was about the mystery girl. Gotta admit she's a true friend
@codycattle54 I kept to him throughout his life and continue to even now.
18 Oct

@codycattle54 I'm really not at liberty to divulge, sweetheart. I'm not one to gossip behind people's backs, and it was a promise that
18 Oct
Dammit!!!! lol
@Etmoietvous The only problem is . . . most of these stories will probably get me in trouble with someone for telling them! ; )
12 hours ago

@Etmoietvous Oh honey! I've got tales for days about the time I spent in Studio 54 . . .
12 hours ago

I can't believe #Studio54 is trending! It's just like the good old days for one night only!
21 hours ago

Back