LMP - Heavily Pregnant

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I hope the baby is happy and healthy...I don't know if he dresses like Mike J. he just has a weird fashion sense like him....and he's always wearing hats... maybe it's a michael thing...to be a little different...that's Lisa's type though...apparently he's a fan of MJs though

Last edited:
I hope the baby is happy and healthy...I don't know if he dresses like Mike J. he just has a weird fashion sense like him....and he's always wearing hats... maybe it's a michael thing...to be a little different...that's Lisa's type though...apparently he's a fan of MJs though

haha, she cannot escape the wrath of mj'ness.

WOW i would hope to holy hell she preg. w/ twins. such a shame if she only got one in there and people reporting she has two.

and dayum look at them boobies! she was 'pleasantly' flat before so either she's been stocking up on her fried banana and pb sammuches or she's just a very dairy person

Well, I was her luck, but It is a shame she couldn't give MJ the baby he wanted. But I suppose Mj got his beautiful kids in the end and that's all that matters. I do not like the woman I am afraid.

^just wondering why you think its a shame she didn't give Michael babies or why people go there at all in their thinking. knowing the outcome of their relationship, it seems odd to me to find it a shame.

hope the best for her and her family and the new baby on the way.

be hella glad them two didn't have a child...oh lawd the argmageddon that would have occured once they split. nastaaaaaaaaaay!

and it's rumored that she's having twins. until she confirms it, she just has big ol titties.

Good luck to her.I guess this puts her third album on the back burner huh? Too bad i love both her albums!

i belive she it's happy know, i wish her the Best.

i am wondering what Michael feeling? seing her like that, because he wanted so much to have a baby with her,but they divorce in 1996.

After how she talked about him in public like she did? He could probably care less...but then again, he has class and probably wishes her well.

Due Date

They are saying Lisa Marie due date is the end of August. Who is hoping for August 29, 2008. Michael's birthday. Who is hoping for August 18, 2008. Her fathers death . My bet is on August 29th. Sorry if people find this in bad taste but it carma to me.

Re: Due Date

When i saw the title of this thread i though that there was some news on the release date of MJ's new album lol

I hope that the kids are healthy and well when their born

Last edited:
wow!!! twins best of luck, children are a blessing

They are saying Lisa Marie due date is the end of August. Who is hoping for August 29, 2008. Michael's birthday. Who is hoping for August 18, 2008. Her fathers death . My bet is on August 29th. Sorry if people find this in bad taste but it carma to me.

how is having a baby on her ex's bday karma at all? karma's only when something good or bad happens....and im thinking people view her in a negative light so how will the birth of her child(ren) on mj's bday be negative karma?

now if they come out w/ jheri curls....she's got some s'plainin to do

how is having a baby on her ex's bday karma at all? karma's only when something good or bad happens....and im thinking people view her in a negative light so how will the birth of her child(ren) on mj's bday be negative karma?

now if they come out w/ jheri curls....she's got some s'plainin to do

soso def...I always enjoy reading your posts...just crack me up...not the jheri curl....:rofl:

Back