Looking for pics. Michael in front of the crowd

iu

Triumph, Memphis, IIRC. Let me go and check. I'm sure it's Memphis.
Look now what you have done! I was just starting to get into Victory, now I want to watch Triumph! What is happening! Is there any hope for me or I am going to spend rest of my life immersed in Michael's live tours!!

PS: Am I also starting to sound like @staywild23 :unsure:

Look now what you have done! I was just starting to get into Victory, now I want to watch Triumph! What is happening! Is there any hope for me or I am going to spend rest of my life immersed in Michael's live tours!!

Gah! Doesn't look like it is Memphis. Same shirt, different trousers. Memphis is this shirt but the silver pants. Don't forget, people, before the Gold Pants there were the silver pants, lol.

I have so many Triumph gigs bookmarked, haven't got time to trawl through all of them just now. Supposed to be starting my day (oh look, sudden thought - another comment for 'Obsessed' thread, lol). Will get back on this later. I've watched this thing, I'm sure of it.

The official MJ website has a photo from this gig, very helpfully does NOT tell us which gig. Ye gods! What do they do over there?

Your Destiny (geddit?) is to *definitely* spend your life deeply immersed in Michael's live tours. Hiker, you're so good at it.

Just embrace the inevitable. :ROFLMAO:

And, yes, you do sound a lot like @staywild23. I think we've all had at least a few sw23 'moments', lol.

You're just another part of me! ❤️

tumblr_o5am9vpesh1v4f8bro1_540.gif
OMG his smile I could just crawl into a hole and die lol

Triumph-Tour-off-the-wall-era-12814717-1600-1062.jpg

This is one of my top, top faves. The hat! The angle of the hat! The swagger!
YESSSS god the hat tilt makes me FEREL. Every time - every performance, every era, the second he tilts his hat forward like this my entire body catches fire. I have no idea why but it is sooo sexy! 🥵 😍

Last edited:

If you are truly beginning to "wild" I promise you, there is no hope. This is just your life now. Welcome to the utter chaos lol.
Just embrace the inevitable. :ROFLMAO:
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!! 😂

And, yes, you do sound a lot like @staywild23. I think we've all had at least a few sw23 'moments', lol.
The best moments of your life, mind you! 😉
Also I wonder if this is during She's Out Of My Life... I've seen him do this during the early performances of that song! My Leo self lives for the drama lol

iu

@Hiker
There's this thread. I've already used quite a few of these photos but I've scattered them across many different threads. Should we try to build this one up a bit? I didn't bump it before bc it's only 2 pages but we can get that sorted, can't we?

@wendijane @MacMandy90 - are you peeps up for a challenge? Can we get this thread going again?

@staywild23 ????
lets do this !

Also I wonder if this is during She's Out Of My Life... I've seen him do this during the early performances of that song! My Leo self lives for the drama lol
This is what I'm wondering. Wanted to check before I said anything but that really rings a bell. Mind you, I wouldn't listen to anything I say. I could have sworn I'd seen this for real but cannot find any footage with this particular outfit. Photos galore but no actual footage. The only thing I can think of is maybe there is a snippet out there. Maybe I saw that but didn't bother to bookmark it. I do that all the time. Or I'm just smushing together the photos and the footage of Memphis.

I am a hopeless case, lol. I know nothing. :D

Back