Love what people seem to dislike and dislike what people seem to love

how can u not like whatever happens. nooooooo lol that song is magic

i do not really like Jam and 2000 Watts, but i like Keep the Faith, and i have heard of many fans who do not really like that. Oh and Whatever happens..i like that too!:)

Wait.....so is there an orchestra arrangement of Smooth Criminal?!?!? I must get my hands on this...just for the fun of it. I just came back from the Illinois All-state choral conference and picked up a s**tton of free music, along with buying an SATB version of Man In The Mirror. I am soooo excited to do this with a high school choir if I ever get the chance to direct one!!!

Ohhh, wait.....You meant the Rob Thomas and Santana Smooth, right? Hmmm, well, nonetheless, I would still like to have it, lol!

Yeah, I meant the Rob Thomas and Santana song. I wouldn't mind playing Smooth Criminal though, lol.

Hmmmm...

I hate (or dislike), Girlfriend, The Girl is Mine (prefer the remix without Paul), Keep the Faith, YANA, Speechless (Could've been good), Don't Walk Away, You Are My Life, Privacy, The lost Children.

I think thats it, off the top of my head. I like Whatever happens because its different, and what I was looking for in Invincible, thats why I like 2,000 Watts. All the other songs are just boring and stuff.

Ooooh yeh, Billie Jean gets on my tits, I'm tired of hearing it.

I refuse to listen to Little Susie, just not my thing. I don't know alot of other people who particularly like that song.

I've come to enjoy 2000 Watts more, and people still ignorantly say it's soooo bad for some reason. D.S. has also grown on me when originally I never would give it the time of day, b/c it seemed incredibly repetitive. I'm not a huge listener of The Lost Children, and I know there's a few people here and there that agree.

It's funny somebody brought up Billie Jean being over played. I overplayed Thriller for about a year probably then took a couple of months off from listening to alot of MJ. When I heard Thriller again for the first time in a few months, it felt like I had heard it for the first time!! It was a great listen and I felt like I heard things in the song I had never noticed before. It's always nice to give MJ a break or atleast tone it down on his music so it doesn't become too overplayed.

MJFanforLife2 said:
It's funny somebody brought up Billie Jean being over played. I overplayed Thriller for about a year probably then took a couple of months off from listening to alot of MJ. When I heard Thriller again for the first time in a few months, it felt like I had heard it for the first time!! It was a great listen and I felt like I heard things in the song I had never noticed before. It's always nice to give MJ a break or atleast tone it down on his music so it doesn't become too overplayed.
^^ That's a wise thing to do.

For me, Can You Feel It. Many people seem to enjoy it, but for some reason, I don't. Sounds much better when it is performed live, tho. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Hmmmm...

I hate (or dislike), Girlfriend, The Girl is Mine (prefer the remix without Paul), Keep the Faith, YANA, Speechless (Could've been good), Don't Walk Away, You Are My Life, Privacy, The lost Children.

I think thats it, off the top of my head. I like Whatever happens because its different, and what I was looking for in Invincible, thats why I like 2,000 Watts. All the other songs are just boring and stuff.

Ooooh yeh, Billie Jean gets on my tits, I'm tired of hearing it.

u did not say u didnt like keep the faith! speechless! dont walk away! U are My Life and PRivacy! (the lost children is understandable lol) but omg u cut me deep

Still, I know I couldn't find anywhere to put even the completed leaked outtakes from those albums on the track list and still have the same effect. Those three albums to me each tell a story, and that's why each track has so much value, even if the reason for the short duration is purely technological.

HIStory I think comes closest to the whole "story" concept of Michael's post-Bad albums. But it's still so long, and some of the songs just don't stand out like others do. I can't say the same for Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad. Again, though, just my opinion. :)

Well history did tell a story,i believe dangerous did aswell. Dangerous is michaels best album

It's called Differences of Opinion.

I think Who Is It is the BEST song ever. Alot of people disagree :)

It's called Differences of Opinion.[/quo

I think Who Is It is the BEST song ever. Alot of people disagree
"Differences of Opinion"
snooty.gif
, lol. i don't think you got the gist of the topic. like for your oh-so-beloved Who Is It, the majority clearly digs that track, so it should only be mentioned in rare cases of dislikes.

anything to name-drop that choon, eh?

call me crazy but blood on the dance floor is really the only sing i feel kind of bleek about
8-|

i guess its because i dont like the vid to much...

u did not say u didnt like keep the faith! speechless! dont walk away! U are My Life and PRivacy! (the lost children is understandable lol) but omg u cut me deep
Why yes I did. They're just lame.

It's called Differences of Opinion.

I think Who Is It is the BEST song ever. Alot of people disagree :)

Who Is It is the best song of all time. No doubt.
Dangerous = best album of all time.

Where can i start:

I love "Girlfriend"
I think "Childhood" is fabulous
I think Just Good Friends is one of the best songs on "Bad"
I can't stand "Give In To Me", it just hasn't grown on me.
Can't get into "Whatever Happens", I like "Heaven Can Wait" better.
Michael's "Ben" and "Forever, Michael" albums for Motown are brilliant.
I don't know what the hell "Morphine" is...and I like "Ghosts" better than "Is It Scary"
My favorite tracks on Dangerous at the moment are "Can't Let Her Get Away" and "She Drives Me While"...the less talked about songs on the album.
I love "Gone To Soon."
I like "Invincible" better than "Unbreakable"

that's all I can think of at the moment.

Back