Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Now how the hell did I end up in here
Michael's response to your question

youknowyouwantme.gif

Because you're simply too intimidated by the sheer sexiness of the domineering force that is Michael Jackson and Mikezilla! Oh trust me, I get it, I really do! 😍
MJ has a lot of male fans and that has nothing to do with us finding him attractive. We just fall for his macho dance moves, belts, jackets and curls :p

Mikezilla is scary because he clearly wants to take the spotlights, he has a very mischievous character or he just tries to escape the suffocating cramped environment he is trapped in, poor fella.

MJ has a lot of male fans and that has nothing to do with us finding him attractive. We just fall for his macho dance moves, belts, jackets and curls :p
Aha! Look, we have a type now! Bad Era Mike it is!! Good taste though! 😍
Mikezilla is scary because he clearly wants to take the spotlights, he has a very mischievous character or he just tries to escape the suffocating cramped environment he is trapped in, poor fella.
And you can't stop looking at him, either! You want a piece of it, it's trying to lure you in... 😈 🥇

Let me go and find that Manhood gif ...

Back