Madonna- She's Back!

Man, I really love this Interview photo shoot. So sexy! So Madonna!

I know it probably sounds awful but ever since Madonna and Guy split, she seems to be going back a little to the Madonna us fans know and love- brash, sexy, and daring. Divorce seems to be suiting M very well as she appears to be having the time of her life. I think Mr. Ritchie crushed her spirit a bit.

Last edited:
Madonna has taken the more natural approach with her age, yes, BUT, she still looks amazingly good and certainly better than most of us half her age. If you've seen 51 year olds walking around daily that look like Madonna, then please, please, please hook me up cuz I sure haven't. Don't be silly! Madonna looks fantastic photoshop or not. You guys act like photoshop is something new. MJ used it heavily in all his shoots. You guys know how much he protected his image (having to have perfect lighting, etc).

Did you not take a look at the link I provided? It has a behind the scenes look at the shoot and she still looks incredible without the photoshop.

And just to prove my point even further........

Uhh.. MJ had some serious photoshop... But why is that so important? People always say looks don't matter so why does it suddenly matter when it makes people look GOOD?

Ha! I was being sarcastic. I know how great Madonna looks, I'm a massive, massive fan of hers and have been for nearly 30 years.

MADONNA DITCHES AIRBRUSH FOR PHOTOSHOOT

May 5th, 2010
interview-madonna-14_10001-300x185.jpg

Hollywood stars are often criticized for resorting to airbrush to look picture perfect but in a rare move ‘Queen of Pop’ Madonna decided to ditch retouching for a magazine spread.

The 50-year-old singer seductively tugs at her underwear, kisses a crucifix and puts on an eye-patch for a series of flattering photographs for Interview magazine. But judging by the indentations left by fishnets still visible across her midriff, it seems that Madonna did not go for airbrush this time, Daily Mail reported.

The photographs come as a surprise as Madonna has appeared in so many airbrushed campaigns over the years, recently for the likes of Louis Vuitton.

The recent pictures show Madonna in all her glory and a dash of good lighting has ensured that the singer looks youthful.

The photographs were shot by Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggot for a spread in the June edition of Interview magazine.

Other celebrities, who have ditched photoshop, to appear natural include Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, who went make-up free for a magazine cover.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Madonna-ditches-airbrush-for-photoshoot/H1-Article1-539662.aspx

She is sooo beautiful. i wish i can look like her when i'm 51.

Back