Melbourne/Australian fans

Sorry to hear about your GGrandfather. May we commend his soul to God.. :( *hugs* you poor thing.

TBH, I'm not really a club person...so I dont know if I will go to that, but I can probably organise for about 5 or 6 people on friday around 6:30pm/7pm I dont really have the energy to call around and make phone calls but maybe someone else could. Maybe we could get them to play something on the big screen like the bucharest concert, anything... and then we can have a memorial of our own in Fed Square... If someone is up for making some phonecalls and we can do a massive fb invite if its all a go ahead... we mite be able to make it a good turn out.

Sorry to hear about your GGrandfather. May we commend his soul to God.. :( *hugs* you poor thing.

Thanks.....why did this have 2 happen.. i know i sound selfish but...i just ....wanna be there for mike as well with u guys :(

*sigh* why does this have to be in the early morning. I'm so sad becuse I have to go to work tomorow!
And I definately can't screw up at work if I'm tired...I work for a bank! lol...can you imagine?

...hmmmm... so some people have suggested that we goto a club..but I wont turn up to that because places like that make me a bit scared.

I'm still all for going to fed square, but the memorial service is going to be on Tv at such an irregular time that I won't be able to make it.

I will be ale to attend anything on in the evening and so will my friends who want to go as well.

I reckon we should pick a night at Federation Square to meet.

HEY GUYS!

I HAVE JUST CHECKED THE TV GUIDE AND ...

CHANNEL 9 WILL BE RE-SCREENING THE MEMORIAL SERVICE AT 7:00 TOMOROW!!

This would be perfect for us to meet!
The big TV at fed square will probably be playing the memorial, although the re-screeing will only go for an hour, it will be the best time for as many fans to meet as possible.

Bring your MJ stuff and lets remember our Michael as much as we admired him while he was alive.

Last edited:
can't we pleaseee do something on a saturday night?? It's so hard to get out on a week night :( especially if we have to work in the morning (not that I've really been going but still)

i wish i was able 2 come..but im not allowed to go on my own :( i will have u guys in my thoughts and prayers

Back