Men In Black: How Finished is it?

Re: Men In Black: How finished is it?

I've heard this song its really not very good and the snippet we have as already mentioned is pretty much the main foundation of the track

What I've heard sounds amazing! Better than any Dangerous unreleased outtake we heard.

Men In Black: How finished is it?

But Men in Black was also on the List Shana Mantganal published... as the only song of the tracklist at this point that didn't make the album in the end

Monkey Business tho

Yes. I think Michael should've released Blood on the Dance Floor on Dangerous. When it was released in 1997, the New Jack swing movement was already finished and people barely understood the sounds.

When did people hear Men In Black in person? If there's anyone here who did could you describe it a bit for us please

Brad was gonna play it for us but never got around to it :(

When did people hear Men In Black in person? If there's anyone here who did could you describe it a bit for us please

Loren played it at his seminar in France. Then some fans recorded LQ mobile recording and leaked it (cca 1.5 min of it).

I always wished MJ and Pac did something together.. hearing that link just reminded me!

Yes. I think Michael should've released Blood on the Dance Floor on Dangerous. When it was released in 1997, the New Jack swing movement was already finished and people barely understood the sounds.

His last number 1 in the UK and around Europe?

Loren played it at his seminar in France. Then some fans recorded LQ mobile recording and leaked it (cca 1.5 min of it).

I have to say that some fans really annoy me when they do things like this. It is flagrant disrespect for rules and for what they are expressly asked NOT to do, when they attend these seminars! They record snippets on their pilfering little mobile devices muffled in their coats and then upload their recordings, expecting accolades from the forever- thirsty masses. It is a betrayal of trust and all it will do, in the end, is make these highly valuable people (who actually worked with Michael on the music) want to stop giving us opportunities to tap into their knowledge and their vast resources.

I personally don't think there's much left in the vaults that is anywhere near finished enough to be released - "Men In Black" included.

For me, it would totally need a name change, too, because all I ever think about when I hear this title is....

Dilan the photographer 😉

omg lounis how did i not recognise you, i've seen your face before i just realised you were at the seminar haha

Back