Merged: Psychics channel Michael

:heart: :group: :heart:​

Just wanted to pop in, say hi, and show this thread a little love. Things will start flowing again, they always do... so please don't worry about the thread or Michael. There is no negative energy clouding this thread or circling us, or anything like that. Just Michael's moods. :giggle: But he's slowly starting to become his old self with me again. We'll see what happens... :p

I love you all very much. :huggy:

Asedora,
I hope you have a great trip!
I know exactly what you mean. I've never felt a connection with my "home" country, Ireland. Even though all my family is here, is from here, I don't feel anything for it. I always wanted to go to Spain when I was young, and I've now lived there twice, in two different places,and it's home to me. I truly miss it when I'm gone, and I feel more at home with the people, the culture, the language. So I totally understand your feelings! I'm sure it has something to do with past lives, but I've never had flashbacks or felt that I knew the place or anything...

This is what I was thinking.... I am glad that I am not the one :lol: I think you are right, it looks like it something to do with our past lives at one point or we can feel the future home? I do not think I used to live in Canada before.
Canada is a young country. I do not feel about myself personally that I had reincarnated that often. Somehow my first impression about Canada had transformed to a real feeling. My "home feeling" about another coultry feels more like somethng to do with my past live.

This question is another mystery......We can only guess..

Thank you evrybody for wishing me a safe trip.:)

Last edited:
Asedora - I feel what you and Neeve feel about connecting to a different country rather than your home country. I hope you continue to have a great vacation! :heart:

thrillerchild - Nice MLP experience :) I have had a similar one to yours a few months ago.

TheOriginalPYT - Glad to hear the negative energy is clearing up :angel:

Hi everyone, just checking in to say hi :group: Asedora, hope your trip home goes well.

Asedora - I feel what you and Neeve feel about connecting to a different country rather than your home country.

I guess you are the same? lol Very intreresting...

mjbunny, thank you for wishing me a safe trip back home. :) I hate flying but because I know that I am not going to do die in a plane crush, I am Ok now lol If you remember we were talking about once in thins thread... I am still not 100% sure but I do not panic at least.

As far as I know Michael did not like flying... . I understand it, cos this is not my favorite thing for sure.

Honestly, I am a bit tired from this vacation.My baby does not behave as he used to back home. Besides, I miss my car, my house, my bad, my backyard and such...

Plus while I am on vacation my brain is busy with different things and I do not feel conected to Michael as I feel it in Canada.

I do not know how about you guys, but I did not have any real MJ dreams. I had just two MJ related dreams so far without seeing him personally :(
One was a message sort of but I still do not understand the meaning.

Take care everybody :heart:

Last edited:
^ I'm sorry to hear you miss things and are a bit tired :( :hug:

When I went away on vacation, MJ's presence felt distant and I did not feel as connected to him, apart from the dream I had a couple of days before I was due to return.

Asedora - I've had some MJ-ness, like Michael as a topic, but only once did I have a dream with him in it since the beginning of June :mello: That one was last week (I think, geez, losing track of time -- been busy lately :doh:) . I went into a church with a bunch of other fans, a big old stone church with arched ceiling and stained glass windows, to watch an MJ concert :wild: The thing is, when I woke up I only had a very vague memory of Michael in his silver Bad Tour shirt and I think WBSS. There was a gas leak from a natural gas line that someone broke open by accident, though, and so the church had to be evacuated and the show postponed. I think that last part was because of watching the news then about methane leaks near the oil well in the Gulf of Mexico.

About flying... yeah, I know the feeling. When I was a kid I could fly without fear. You'd think that as you get older you'd be less scared because you've seen how safe flying really is (especially with newer technology the past 20 years, there are way less crashes than in the 70's!), but it seems like whenever I fly I'm even more nervous than the time before :lol: Like, wheh, I've made it safely the last few times... but eventually my luck might run out :unsure: I don't believe that, it's just the feeling I get whenever we're speeding up for takeoff :smilerolleyes:

Hi all.
I have something to quickly say!
I was tweeting away on twitter whilst listening to ''Who is it'' song, when I saw a new email saying that someone who is already on my friends list on FB has 'added me as a friend' :bugeyed
I was like wtf? What's this? That person is already on my FB! :yes:
''Is it a friend of mine? Who is it?''. :doh:
Hope you see my point here, I was listening to who is it song and then at the same time got that message!!
Strange eh?

^ LOL, a synchronicity, I guess. Maybe that person accidentally unfriended you instead of another person in their friend list and had to send another request? Would be interesting to know.

Hi everyone :)

Safe trip Asedora :huggy: I know what you and DarlingDear mean about not feeling as connected when you're not at home. My new house has no MJ memories (well, my friend used to live here and I have a few from then but the house was renovated after flooding and it's unrecognizable now). I was looking forward to doing my first MLP here too but I ended up in my mother's that night.

I have been having dreams that I think are important but I can never remember them. It feels like they are trying to help me with the meditations, understanding things better and that sort of stuff. I wonder if it's helping me even though I can't remember or if I need to remember them when I wake up. It's so annoying. I'm being tutored in my dreams and I have no idea what I'm learning :doh: Hopefully my higher self is picking it all up :angel:

Love and hugs to eveyone :heart: How are you all keeping?

Hi all, just checking in to say hello, hope everyone are doing well. Lots of love!

btw, have you guys given any thoughts about what to do on Michaels Bday? Its coming up in just about one month....this would be the second bday we celebrate without him...

Well i met with some mjjc members the day after mj's annivarsy and we were thinking of meeting with each other on that day or properly after ( depends on the different time zone)

This is what I was thinking.... I am glad that I am not the one :lol: I think you are right, it looks like it something to do with our past lives at one point or we can feel the future home? I do not think I used to live in Canada before.
Canada is a young country. I do not feel about myself personally that I had reincarnated that often. Somehow my first impression about Canada had transformed to a real feeling. My "home feeling" about another coultry feels more like somethng to do with my past live.

This question is another mystery......We can only guess..

Thank you evrybody for wishing me a safe trip.:)

Ooh that's an interesting idea - that it's a future home! I'd never thought about that. Yes, I know what you mean about different feelings, like familiarity versus 'fitting in' or something. Maybe it also depends on if you reincarnated a number of times in the same country.
I wonder if I will feel more connected to Ireland in a future life, haha.

Hi everyone :)

I have been having dreams that I think are important but I can never remember them. It feels like they are trying to help me with the meditations, understanding things better and that sort of stuff. I wonder if it's helping me even though I can't remember or if I need to remember them when I wake up. It's so annoying. I'm being tutored in my dreams and I have no idea what I'm learning :doh: Hopefully my higher self is picking it all up :angel:

Love and hugs to eveyone :heart: How are you all keeping?

That must be frustrating! I imagine that if you're meant to remember it, you will. And it's probably being processed by your subconscious anyway, so I imagine it's benefiting you. Maybe meditation or free writing would help you to remember it on a more conscious level? :hug:

Hi all, just checking in to say hello, hope everyone are doing well. Lots of love!

btw, have you guys given any thoughts about what to do on Michaels Bday? Its coming up in just about one month....this would be the second bday we celebrate without him...
Wow yeah.....I think I'm having an MJ party with some MJJC friends :) Do you have plans?

Thanks Danny. It's interesting. I have seen all of Bonnie's videos but I don't use her forum or anything so I don't really know too much about her as a person.

Thanks for sharing :flowers:

Ehh, to tell you the truth, I haven't seen all of Bonnie's videos. Only when the fans post them, I'll listen... but there were only just a few of them. I don't know much about Bonnie as a person, but like I said in a previous post, a lot of what she says does decribe Michael. :lol: I am NOT claiming that she is or isn't communicating with Michael, however.

I will continue to go with my own intuition, and continue to validate my experiences with other psychics who experience and get the exact and same information I have received. That part is actually the creepiest part of all, seriously. The synchronocity of everything just astounds me, and I always write down my experiences in a private journal. --------------------------------------->> Which I would NEVER try to sell to the public/media, of course. Michael was really concerned about that issue at first, lol. :p

Last edited:
I think tthat's happening a LOT lately to all of us, like this being tutored in dreamland :yes:

Hi Tinkerbell and PYT and everyone :angel:

"Michael has specifically told me to tell all of his fans that they can contact him at anytime, no matter how far in grieving they are, he will be there for them." :clapping:Absolutely! Yep. (Does Bonnie say otherwise? I haven't read everything of hers.)

One thing I'll say in her defense is I don't think it's quite fair to say she's not credible because she only uses Skype and internet communication. A lot of people are worried about giving out their address and info online. Heck, it took me ages just to join Facebook because I don't like my real name used online! :mello: You never know what psycho might end up stalking you, so I can't really fault her for that. As for the rest... ummm, I'm not convinced of Bonnie myself, although I know some people feel she's legit. Thanks for the link.:cheeky:

"Michael has specifically told me to tell all of his fans that they can contact him at anytime, no matter how far in grieving they are, he will be there for them." :clapping:Absolutely! Yep. (Does Bonnie say otherwise? I haven't read everything of hers.)

One thing I'll say in her defense is I don't think it's quite fair to say she's not credible because she only uses Skype and internet communication. A lot of people are worried about giving out their address and info online. Heck, it took me ages just to join Facebook because I don't like my real name used online! :mello: You never know what psycho might end up stalking you, so I can't really fault her for that. As for the rest... ummm, I'm not convinced of Bonnie myself, although I know some people feel she's legit. Thanks for the link.:cheeky:

Hello, mjbunny and everyone! :angel:

Just had to completely agree with the bolded text. :clap:

:heart:​

Last edited:
Asedora - I've had some MJ-ness, like Michael as a topic, but only once did I have a dream with him in it since the beginning of June :mello: That one was last week (I think, geez, losing track of time -- been busy lately :doh:) . I went into a church with a bunch of other fans, a big old stone church with arched ceiling and stained glass windows, to watch an MJ concert :wild: The thing is, when I woke up I only had a very vague memory of Michael in his silver Bad Tour shirt and I think WBSS. There was a gas leak from a natural gas line that someone broke open by accident, though, and so the church had to be evacuated and the show postponed. I think that last part was because of watching the news then about methane leaks near the oil well in the Gulf of Mexico.

:

Geez , this is so strange about the church :doh:
I really want my vivid MJ dreams back like it used to be the last year and this year till April.:angel:

mjbunny, I always wanted to ask you, how an American can live in Germany or Europe ? Just curious... :lol:
I was flying to Nice trough Amsterdam and I had to spend 4 hours in Amsterdam waiting for my plane to Nice. Amsterdam is a huge hub as you know. While we were waiting my baby was going nuts. Thanks God, one very nice women helped me to kill time and also she was playing with my kid for 2 hours stright. God bless this woman :)
It happened to be that the lady was from Californila :) living in Germany or Austria ( I do not remember where exactly). I asked her how did she like living in Europe? She said it is not that easy for her as an American and she wanted to come back because there is more freedom in the States, service is better and such.
Do you feel the same?
I really like France (this is the first time for me being here) but I do not like the thing that everything is so slow here. It is normal to wait for a meal in the restaurant for more than 30 minutes or so.:) Nobody seems to be in a big hurry.

I have been having dreams that I think are important but I can never remember them. It feels like they are trying to help me with the meditations, understanding things better and that sort of stuff. I wonder if it's helping me even though I can't remember or if I need to remember them when I wake up. It's so annoying. I'm being tutored in my dreams and I have no idea what I'm learning Hopefully my higher self is picking it all up

I wonder if it will ever change? :( I am sort of the same recently. Ususally I remember all my dreams. I hope when I will come back to Canada, everthing will back to normal. It feels like I have a sort of MJ chennel in my house:)

This is an old scandal and it was discussed on Bonnie's forum last year. As far as I remember, I think this lady somehow made an appointment for a regular reading and paid for a regular reading on the phone which is fine but then suddenly she changed her mind and pushed Bonnie to conect her with Michael.:doh: Bonnie of course said to her that she is not going to do it because she is not doing it period. This is what I know. I guess she would not connect anybody with MJ for money and there are other reasons I guess.
Plus, I have read that Bonnie does not do readings anymore.
Bonnie is a nice person and she never ever said anything that only she can be connected with Michael. I really trust her. Besides, she said that Mj visited many fans. She also said that MJ visited some mediums as well not just her but not so many as claimed he did.

Guys, I got this link and wish to ask you what do you think? Ususally I do not trust ppl making money...:(

http://www.amazon.com/dp/144990100X/ref=pe_606_16353160_pe_ar_v2

Missing Michael...endlessly...

With my busy mind now I really do miss him myself.... :( Sometimes it feels like I accepted that he is not here but there are days when I wake up and the first thing I want: I want him back. Juts like that, simple: COME BACK Mike!

Last edited:

People like that poster amaze me. It's one thing if you don't resonate with a certain psychic and whatever comes out of it- to be going after people with such vengeance reminds me of someone else. If you can't stand someone/something, how come you waste time spamming up their board?

I especially love people who love to "expose" others, requesting address and SSN and personal medical history-all while they are hiding behind some presumed anonymity.

These folks have issues themselves. I don't necessarily agree with every psychic out there on everything- which again, is next to impossible because they are all different people as well.

But posters like that who by their own admission stalk and harass others they disagree with are the ones with the "issues."

me too I feel like Michael is on a quiet time! All's quiet on the MJ front! I miss him so much. He will speak/ communicate with us in his own time I guess.
Trouble is i'm greedy for him and wont stop or settle for anything less!
Hope you having a good rest Mikey. Dont stay away too long though. We miss you man! :-(

Hi there, Billie Jean09, Hi all (at home and abroad). I do know what you mean...it does seem 'quiet'..I thought it was just me feeling 'disconnected'.
Curious that it sems such a general feeling.

I went to a demonstration of mediumship a little while ago. It was interesting (never been to one before) and lots of people seemed to get a 'connection' to a relative 'on the other side', and some seemed very surprised by the accuracy of personal details. I wasn't sure though, as lots of everyone's details seemed a bit general to me (older man maybe a father or grandfather, had chest pains type of thing). hmmm. I'd be more convinced if the 'connecting' descriptions weren't so much to do with illness...it would be more convincing if it mentioned what they enjoyed most in life (I don't know, favourite music, TV programme whatever).

Sorry, that wasn't very 'holiday-minded'. Best wishes to everyone, whether at home or away!

mjbunny, I always wanted to ask you, how an American can live in Germany or Europe ? Just curious... :lol:
I was flying to Nice trough Amsterdam and I had to spend 4 hours in Amsterdam waiting for my plane to Nice. Amsterdam is a huge hub as you know. While we were waiting my baby was going nuts. Thanks God, one very nice women helped me to kill time and also she was playing with my kid for 2 hours stright. God bless this woman :)
It happened to be that the lady was from Californila :) living in Germany or Austria ( I do not remember where exactly). I asked her how did she like living in Europe? She said it is not that easy for her as an American and she wanted to come back because there is more freedom in the States, service is better and such. Do you feel the same?
It is difficult, yes. Some love it, but I gotta say I don't love it. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. I won't go on my big long list of all the things about Germany that tick me off (;D), but it's not easy. Especially when finances shifted to a point where I can't go home to visit. I haven't seen family or friends now for over two years and that's really starting to suck and, barring a lotto win or something, I can't see how it would change anytime soon. I remember going back the US the last time after having lived here for a while and it was like some overwhelming shock :hysterical: Everyone was asking how I was, have a nice day, chitchat at the checkout counter... brightly lit HUGE massively stocked grocery stores at midnight, lol. It's like a whole other planet :lmao: But here I have my husbunny (!:heart:!) and the 600% drop in monthly prescription costs should account for something too :smilerolleyes:

ModAlert - Yeah, the first post over there was interesting, but the convo really devolved. :mello:

I do know what you mean...it does seem 'quiet'..I thought it was just me feeling 'disconnected'.
Curious that it sems such a general feeling.

!

Most of times it s a general feeling. I am on vacation that's why it is 'quiet' in here :lol: Just kidding. lol
Whatch out when I return back home things will change in this thread :lol: :angel:

Good night girls. I have to go to sleep cos I have to chase my baby on the beach tomorrow again. Oh wait, tomorow we are going to visit a zoo in France.We gonna drive from Italy to France which takes just 30 minutes or so :lol:

Take care everybody:heart:

Last edited:
Back