Merry christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

Re: Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Peace and Love to everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Merry Christmas to everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Much :love: to you all

Stay safe & hope u all will have a fab new year

P.S....

Enjoy!

Have a prosperous & Happy New Year!!! :D

Last edited:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Im re-loadong this video for Christmas and for the MJJC members to place
in our forum archives _Members have been asking me to re-upload it since
the video was lost when my first qbee channel went down in June 2009.
Very special MJJC memories of happier times

MERRY CHRISTMAS MJ Fan-mily

Michael Jackson Blanket of Love
handmade by MJJcommunity Fans 2008

[youtube]MSY8uFYiDuI [/youtube]

:holiday: :holiday: :holiday:
Merry Christmas

&
A Happy New Year!
:holiday: :holiday: :holiday:

Today is Christmas day and I'm posting here in good spirit. My friends, I love you all yet I ask just one thing for 2011. We must all stand together as one, in the face of diversity Michael Jackson is what unites us. If it weren't for Michael, our paths may never have crossed. We owe it to him and each other to show the world that we will not be bullied, we will not turn on one another when uncertainty strikes but above all, we will never NEVER forget Michael and what he meant to us or what he did to heal the world.

Michael has showed me the way to what is good in the world, and my friends you are it. Good manners, respect and love are just 3 things we must never take for granted. If we all work by these rules during 2011, we can rule the world!!

My thanks to the MJJC team - I love you all x

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one"

Happy Christmas to all, have a wonderful time
Much love, Jon

CAROL OF THE BELLS
Feat: Michael Jackson

[youtube]ewqrhwZsP5U [/youtube]​

My Christmas Wish For You
Comfort on difficult days
smiles when sadness intrudes
laughter to kiss your lips
hugs when spirits sag
beauty for your eyes to see
friendships to brighten your being
faith so that you can believe
Love to complete your life

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I Love You , Qbee

Merry Christmas to my MJ family!!! :) I wish you all a magical one and sparkling new year!

[youtube]APe5XXSo4aA[/youtube]

Happy Holidays to all of MJJC! Peace & Love!

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas darlings!
Let's come together as a family that we were and in my heart, will always be.

Come on! *HUGS*

Merry Christmas MJers!!! L.O.V.E.

Merry Christmas everyone:)! Thankyou God for the eternally beautiful gift of our beloved, most beautiful, precious Michael Jackson! We love, honour, admire him with all of our beings for all time:flowers:! Its a blessing to see the world-especially the new generation around the world celebrationg the glorious Light and Greatness of the one and only King of Pop:flowers:! You live on Michael...:yes:
Dearest Michael, thankyou for being our angel and for continuing to shine your light on us and the world, we are so proud of you and we shall always do you proud:yes:! We miss you every moment, but we know you're in a beautiful world with God and the loving angels teaching them how to moonwalk and we thank God for always blessing you:)! May God bless you and our beautiful Prince, Paris, Blanket, all your loved ones and the entire MJ fan community forever!:angel:
Thankyou for the L.O.V.E sweetest Angel...:wub:

Merry Christmas and L.O.V.E. to Everyone.

Knowing how special christmas always was to Michael (well at least during during his last years alive), it gets even more special to me too.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Wishing my family here at MJJC a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Merry Christmas, Michael. I love you. :heart: You inspire me to give more every year on this special day. I now understand the joy of giving.

Today is Christmas day and I'm posting here in good spirit. My friends, I love you all yet I ask just one thing for 2011. We must all stand together as one, in the face of diversity Michael Jackson is what unites us. If it weren't for Michael, our paths may never have crossed. We owe it to him and each other to show the world that we will not be bullied, we will not turn on one another when uncertainty strikes but above all, we will never NEVER forget Michael and what he meant to us or what he did to heal the world.

Michael has showed me the way to what is good in the world, and my friends you are it. Good manners, respect and love are just 3 things we must never take for granted. If we all work by these rules during 2011, we can rule the world!!

My thanks to the MJJC team - I love you all x

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one"

Happy Christmas to all, have a wonderful time
Much love, Jon

Aw thankyou for this post, I agree with you wholeheartedly. :)

P.S....

Enjoy!

Have a prosperous & Happy New Year!!! :D

One of my favourite Christmas songs. Thankyou for posting. :)

Merry Christmas everyone :newyear: And happy holidays!

Im re-loadong this video for Christmas and for the MJJC members to place
in our forum archives _Members have been asking me to re-upload it since
the video was lost when my first qbee channel went down in June 2009.
Very special MJJC memories of happier times

MERRY CHRISTMAS MJ Fan-mily

Michael Jackson Blanket of Love
handmade by MJJcommunity Fans 2008

[youtube]MSY8uFYiDuI [/youtube]

Thanks for posting this qbee. I was tweeting about the blanket last night and totally forgot this video existed. Bittersweet to see it knowing it was to be his last Christmas but does bring back memories of happier times. :heart:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all on MJJC who celebrate the holiday. It's been a rough 18 months but we have all perservered thru the pain and loss. Treasure the good times. :flowers:

For some reason my ability to put images in my post has been disabled so you have to click on the link below for my greeting.

Happy Holidays

Thank you Michael for all you've given and the gifts you continue to bless us with. Lovin' the CD. It's beyond comforting to hear your beautiful voice again. :heart: Miss you and Love you dearly. You will forever be my/our joy.

Wishing Prince, Paris & Blanket Peace, Love and Happiness. I pray they are finding a way to celebrate the holiday with Michael spiritually guiding their hearts and minds. :heart:

I hope everyone is having a great day full of goodies to eat and pressies to enjoy; giving and getting loved up proper. :santa:

Merry Christmas to all the fans who celebrate today (in my country we celebrate on Jan 7th by the old calendar)...

All the best to you and your families...May Michael guide upon you... Love, Health, Joy.

Back