Merry christmas everyone !!

I second that emotion!

Love the music, Ms.Mo. It was a nice surprise to hear when I clicked on this thread. :flowers:

Happy Holidays Everyone! :newyear:

happyholidays5sj3.gif

Merry christmas guys! :)
Hope u have a good one!
And wish u all a safe happy new year!

I love u all so much
and thank u all for your friendship! xoxox

HAPPY CHRISTMA-HANU-KWANZA-KA!!!!

That should about cover it all.....:D:D:D Happiest holiday wishes EVAR to you guys and a big big big big thank you for making me feel welcome since I joined this awesome board :flowers::heart:

Re: Happy christmas everyone!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to y'all.

I'm getting a killer sweet tooth tonight.

Re: Happy christmas everyone!!!!!!

im going to bed,,,,,to drunk...:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MICHAEL JACKSON, PRINCE, PARIS, BLANKET, AND
ESPECIALLY TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, MICHAEL JACKSON FANS!!!!:wub:

babyJesus.jpg

wishing Michael and his family and all you peeps that merry Christmas, and never a feeling of loneliness.
(lovin the MJ music in this thread. lol)

Last edited:
merry christmas everyone !!!

santa brought me the thriller 25 anniversary !!!! calendar and i love it :)

plus2 sets of official badges

love ya guys !!

Merry Christmas to everyone, wishing the best and especially to Michael and his adorable family. Michael we love you from the bottom of our hearts may all your dreams come true and may you have the brightest Christmas ever!

Merry Christmas to all of you! :santa:

I wish you all a joyful and peaceful christmas!!

those of you travelling please stay safe too!

Too all a happy and restful holiday season!! :wild:

Wishing A VERY MERRY, JOYOUS, FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS TO MICHAEL AND ALL HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS, FANS AND LOVED ONES, ESPECIALLY TO BELOVED MJJC:flowers:!!! Thankyou Michael for bringing us closer to the Light of God, back to the Light of our own beings, for inspiring us to do good, be good, make this world a better place...Thankyou for being the sweet Light that you are!!! :angel:May you be blessed with the best of happiness, health, wealth bliss, success now and forever :)!!! Have fun :holiday:and do know we love and respect you forever:flowers:...

May God bless our dear Mr.Michael Jackson and the wonderful Michael Jackson fan community forever:flowers:!!!

May there be peace in the world!

Hey Agnes, your siggy is BEAUTIFUL!!! Michael is looking absolutely AMAZING:wild:!!! God bless the Ebony guys:clap: (and the pro-MJ media!) :)

Hey Agnes, your siggy is BEAUTIFUL!!! Michael is looking absolutely AMAZING:wild:!!! God bless the Ebony guys:clap: (and the pro-MJ media!) :)
hey,
thx:Dyeah the Ebony shot turned out fantastic:clapping: :xmas1:

I am not a Catholic, but an Orthodox, and my people is one of the rare ones who celebrate Christmas on January 7th.
Still, here it is all snowy and beautiful, and in a way I feel the love and peace of Christmas here today as well... I know that that is the sort of love coming from all around the world, where people enjoy the peace of today's day and just put all the worry aside...

So...

Dear friends from all around the world, have yourself a merry little Christmas. May all of you be first of all HEALTHY, then HAPPY,LOVED...the rest will come along. Just don't forget to remember all those little things that make you feel alive. And smile...just smile. At least once a day. For no reason. Or just for being alive. That is enough.

I send all my love from Serbia and I hope you have a wonderful day and evening with your dearest ones. Hold them close... That is all you need.

And last but not the least, keep enjoying Michael's music and his positive message that comes from the heart.

Don't know what else to say, but believe me., I am truly overwhelmed and happy for all of you guys celebrating today... Merry Christmas!

Here's to you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOpT8vsloeA

Much love...

Milan :)

Merry Christmas may God bless each and every one of us :)
May Love and Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!

Santa_Angel_Jesus-1.gif

Merry X'mass & A Happy New Year ! Keep Michaeling in '09 !

Back