Michael and Debbie Rowe Married With Children; Can You Feel The Love!

92ce6e062435045083a852739de7fb65_700x550.jpg

Michael-Debbie-Rowe-Prince-Paris-FULL-pic-debbie-rowe-33725350-500-498.jpg

Michael-Debbie-Rowe-Prince-Paris-debbie-rowe-31942973-500-374.jpg

Michael-plays-the-piano-for-Debbie-Paris-and-Prince-michael-jackson-30593864-478-455.jpg

I love these pics, especially the second one.Prince is too cute :3

35EF409700000578-3673322-image-m-37_1467626967908.jpg

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe showing off their baby son Prince in Germany. The couple were married for three years

I can't help having a better appreciation for Debbie and Michael's relationship.

Through Debbie, I see how overwhelmingly big Michael's heart truly is. How many times did we hear of Michael wanting to adopt children, even during the Diane Sawyer interview, with Lisa sitting by his side. Michael talked about adopting Lisa's children and children of the world. His heart was so big even then. Michael had the unique ability and talent to help those less fortunate and disadvantaged in society. Michael could sense those who had humility and those who did not. He really was Christ like, as he even explained in another interview in quoting Jesus in saying "Let the little children come to me."

I can see why both Debbie and Michael agreed to marry when Debbie was pregnant with Prince. Michael's love saw the necessity of the legality of his own children. His heart was that big. Debbie was right and why she agreed to help Michael with this one desire, that of being a parent. He truly wanted nothing more than to have his own children and Debbie understood this need of Michael's. Debbie understood from her own growing up, as she had been adopted and experienced her parent's even divorcing. She was a survivor and would have the capability of passing this down to her children, Prince and Paris, it would fortify their own tenacity. Perhaps Michael's acumen was that of an astute businessman, but he isn't fooling anyone with his own humble heart. He always knew what he was doing!

hqdefault.jpg

Zxd65M9hnyo.jpg

Debbie Rowe was a classmate of mine at Hollywood High School. I was in the class of 1976. Debbie was a year behind me. Here is her photograph from the ’76 Hollywood High yearbook. (The picture was taken in October 1975.)

Debbie and I weren’t friends, but one time a substitute teacher made us hold hands in class as part of an exercise. Her hands were soft and warm but not squishy. I liked her, though I got the clear impression that she would have been happier holding hands with most of the other boys in class.

She made enough of an impression on me that I recognized her name at the time of her marriage to Michael Jackson. I had gone to Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood for first through fifth grade. I left Gardner when my parents moved into the Hollywood Hills. My slot at Gardner was filled in September, 1969 by a transfer student named Michael Jackson. It’s a small world.

At the end of the 1990’s I found myself in a Ventura County Superior Courtroom, where I was defending a guy on Third Strike felony charges. One of the first twelve prospective jurors in the case was none other than Debbie Rowe. I asked to approach the bench. “Your honor, Juror #5 was a classmate of mine at Hollywood High in the 70’s. Her name is Debbie Rowe and she’s married to Michael Jackson.”

The judge had been on the team of prosecutors during the first Michael Jackson child molestation case, the one that ended when MJ paid millions to the alleged victim. I came to view the judge as a prosecutor in judicial robes, utterly blind to fairness or the pursuit of truth…but that’s a story for later.

I watched Ms. Rowe as the prosecutor asked her questions. She looked and sounded much the same, but her jaw looked as if it had spent a lot of time clenched during recent years, and I sensed a great desire on her part to be left alone.”I like police officers,” she told the prosecutor. “My husband is an entertainer. He hires off-duty officers to protect me and our children.”

OK, put yourself in my position. You’re defending a serious felony case. Do you want Debbie Rowe on your jury? Would you use a preemptory challenge to kick her off the case? As I sat in court considering exactly that question, it turned out that it wasn’t a decision I was going to have to make.

“The People would like the court to thank and excuse Juror #5.”
http://scottpearce.com/2009/07/06/holding-hands-with-debbie-rowe/

michael-jackson-chateau-champ-bataille-1er-ju-L-uv72X6.jpeg

0530-debbie-rowe-house-burned-down-tmz-6.jpg

Debbie decided to take a break last Thursday and left a rag soaked in the oil in the living room. She took a long break, went to the main house and started knitting. Unbeknownst to her ... the cottage erupted in flames. She didn't hear a thing because of the wind.
Turns out the fumes from linseed oil are highly flammable ... the process of the oil turning into fumes creates heat, and the combo of that on rags is a fire waiting to happen.
Debbie's friend is supremely understanding ... grateful that Deb wasn't hurt.
Extreme Flammable Home Makeover ... anyone?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/debbie-rowe-burns-down-house/

People seem to CONVENIENTLY forget that Michael MARRIED Debbie. You don't marry "surrogates". Debbie was Michael's WIFE, pure and simple. It as Debbie who was with Michael on his tour, not Lisa Marie. It really pisses me off that some "fans" want to act as if their children weren't conceived in the natural way. Bottomline, Debbie was NOT a surrogate. she was his wife. It's insulting to call her a surrogate, just because she gave Michael custody of the children.

99.jpg

And Paris typed to the magazine that she wants to visit Australia for a very special reason.

"My parentals got married there so it's for sure on my bucket list to go," the model explained. "Plus Bluesfest always has the grooviest set list so maybe one year I'll hit it up.

Her mother, Debbie Rowe, married Michael on November 14, 1996, in the Sheraton's Presidential Suite in Sydney. They both wore black and tied the knot in front of 15 friends the morning after one of his concerts.
Read more at http://thefix.nine.com.au/2017/06/19/09/35/paris-jackson-vogue-australia-cover#uS0eSGlYp5ckOMx7.99

Jackson heads back to Australia on the Live in History tour.

In scenes channeling Elton John, Jackson marries for the second time in the Presidential Suite of Sydney’s Sheraton On The Park.

The marriage stops Sydney as commuters watch the ceremony on big screens.

The lucky bride is his dermatologist Debbie Rowe. The marriage produces two children, Prince Michael and Paris Michael Katherine.

The concert was recorded and played on TV the following year in Australia.

We do not believe Jackson ever performed in Australia again.

2q9euir.jpg

Nice looking diamond ring on Debbie's finger!

paris-jackson-t.jpg

A month after chemo

Glad to see she is recovering well. I've always liked Debbie and feel she had Michael's best interest at heart. Probably one of the very few people in his life who did.
It is crazy how much Paris looks like her mom minus the smile (she has MJ's smile). They made beautiful children together.

^^This is the first time I've heard that his wedding was televised on big screens.
I'm a little shocked at that.

The publicity machine was rolling on Michael's behalf. After all, Travis Payne said that everything in Michael's world is big!

MJ+2012+Debbie+Rowe+Metzger.jpg

MJ-visits-Champ-de-Bataille-Castle-with-Debbie-Rowe-michael-jackson-14826780-500-329.jpg

the Château du Champ de Bataille​

Jacques Garcia bought the Château du Champ de Bataille in 1992. He opened up to the public at that time. Debbie and Michael visited on July 1, 1997. In the center of the castle, the dining room of the 18th century offers a unique view of the castle gardens. A bright room where Michael and Debbie had set in front of the open window, admiring the gardens.

Back