Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

That's good for the kids that they're in a familiar environment with someone that they know.:)

Once all this is said and done I'm waiting for the Lockwood bashing tho because it seems like his gold digging self would deserve it.
Oh wait, he's not MJ so that probably won't happen.
922abd02233cc9435864680c46b23dcea1dd06d0_1.jpg

I agree, she won't go after Lockwood no matter how this turns out ( I still think they will settle a la Brangelina because of the threat he made about airing the dirty laundry on Lisa in those court docs).....because he ain't MJ who Priscilla really dislikes.....that is the impression I got from all those interviews even after he died, she still threw some shade.

Last edited:
Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

I agree, she won't go after Lockwood no matter how this turns out ( I still think they will settle a la Brangelina because of the threat he made about airing the dirty laundry on Lisa in those court docs).....because he ain't MJ who Priscilla really dislikes.....that is the impression I got from all those interviews even after he died, she still threw some shade.

TBH, considering the mess that was said by both Lisa and Priscilla about MJ after MJ and Lisa divorced this entire situation is ironic AF.

Like for real, Michael AFAIK didn't say anything bad about Lisa or Priscilla, but it was open season on MJ as far as they were concerned.
If Lockwood who is a gold digger and can't even be around/care for his own kids isn't lambasted by them then it will only further prove that there was a double standard of some kind applied to MJ and MJ only.

Edit: Still can't believe that Brad and Angelina split.
I didn't see that one coming at all.:bugeyed

Last edited:

So True. And the way I see it, everyone is dogged on the internet. When you have people attacking baby like Blu Ivy, you know no one is off limits to a few nuts.
Forget Blu Ivy.
The celeb kids that people really seem to hate are Will Smith's kids (mainly his son), and I have no idea why.

TBH, considering the mess that was said by both Lisa and Priscilla about MJ after MJ and Lisa divorced this entire situation is ironic AF.

Like for real, Michael AFAIK didn't say anything bad about Lisa or Priscilla, but it was open season on MJ as far as they were concerned.
If Lockwood who is a gold digger and can't even be around/care for his own kids isn't lambasted by them then it will only further prove that there was a double standard of some kind applied to MJ and MJ only.

Edit: Still can't believe that Brad and Angelina split.
I didn't see that one coming at all.:bugeyed

Yuuup rules for MJ and rules for everyone else......I'd be shocked if Priscilla etc went after Lockwood and was nice towards MJ in future interviews etc...I just can't see that ever happening......to much water under the bridge.

Priscilla has posted another message it says;

cover_2_bigger.jpg

Priscilla Presley Verified account
?@Cilla_Presley

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for "all" your positive support
1f339.png

^ They look so scared

446a7f4f102481cbfa37cfcf9fece127.jpg

tumblr_nrp51vM2Sh1qb07v0o4_1280.jpg

I see some people who call themselves MJ fans spread around an old quote from the National Enquirer how Lisa supposedly said she left MJ because she did not want him around her kids. And they spread this around to make fun of supposed "karma" re. the current Lockwood situation.

How can fans be so stupid and since when is the NE a credible source for anything? We know their agenda, don't we? These LMP-hating MJ fans are so short sighted in their simple-minded anti-LMP crusade that they think spreading around such BS will make LMP look bad, when in fact in most people's eyes it makes MJ look bad.

Fact is, Lisa brought her children around MJ even after their divorce, so it doesn't even make sense. Fact is also, that Lisa knew about the allegations even before they got married so if she was that worried she wouldn't have married him in the first place. Fact is, that Riley always said only positive things about MJ.

Riley Keough May 2009

June 2014

Doesn't sound like Lisa did not let MJ around her kids. Also notice the time frame: when she was 6 till she was 11. That isn't only the two years MJ and Lisa were married.

July 2016

http://www.grazia.it/magazine/riley-keough-intervista

February 2017

LMP's son in MJ shirt

97idj4.jpg

Even during her angry phase in 2003, in her Larry King interview Lisa said that MJ "was always good to my kids". She never insinuated anything else.

@4:50

But people who call themselves MJ fans fans are so eager to hate her that they will believe the most unrelaible tabloids just to justify their hate towards her. They want to rather believe a rag like the National Enquirer whose agenda we all know. And they spread around those quoes from the NE not realizing that in most people's eyes who are not MJ fans they aren't shading Lisa - they are shading MJ. SMH.

i think this the first time ive seen that picture of ben in the mj shirt :) nice shirt ben!

Yuuup rules for MJ and rules for everyone else......I'd be shocked if Priscilla etc went after Lockwood and was nice towards MJ in future interviews etc...I just can't see that ever happening......to much water under the bridge.
I guess we will have to wait and see if lisa.s allegations are true

From Priscilla

16831834_1529514527078410_2740998348729153724_n.jpg

There is Lots of confusion, commotion and concern from all the talk circulating. Let me put this to rest... the girls have not been in foster care and never will be. The girls have been with me and will be until all this is sorted out. ??

16864441_1529634883733041_3498302421863017276_n.jpg

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for "all" your positive support. 🌹

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQt5Qw6gtaY/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQuKLcfg7T2/

Here is one of my fav pics of MJ & Lisa :yes:

Cs9z0TCWgAAW5v1.jpg:large

Last edited:

I wonder who leaked this letter?......I remember it caused a huge commotion around the release of Storm & Grace in 2012.

CrcFyTFWIAAPAbg.jpg

Last edited:

First thing I thought on reading about all this with Lisa Marie was "Now that's Karma". But on a more serious note I feel for the kids, because it will be hard for them with all these allegations being thrown around.

Those comments under the People article are annoying but, honestly not as bad as other articles I've seen over the years. And if their trying to troll their not very good at it. Defiantly not the best or the brightest.

Adding more to respect77's post with posts I made in another thread

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ds/page5?highlight=Children+michael's+friends

Riley Keough May 2009

Q: Have you recently seen your former stepfather, Michael Jackson?
A: No. I have no contact with him.
Q: What about bad memories?
A: No, no, oh no. All good.

June 2014

When her mother separated from Michael Jackson she was 7 years old. What do you remember of the time with him?

Riley: "That was nice. MJ was a generous person who spent a lot of time to others, so a lot of fun for a child."

June 2012

As Elvis's granddaughter and Michael Jackson's stepchild, Riley Keough has lived in an improbable celebrity vortex for all her 22 years. She's been asked every Elvis question and shyly confesses that the most annoying ones have to do with "people thinking I was alive when he was alive," since Keough was born 12 years after he died. Regarding the eccentric Jackson, who married her mother, Lisa Marie, in 1994, Keough says she mainly knew him as the stepdad who went swimming with her, dropped her off at school and indulged her candy fixes at Neverland from the time she was 6 till she was 11.

Q: Do you like his music?"
A: Yes, I do

video: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vi...-336396?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Riley at the funeral

29lhcur.jpg

Ben 2009

97idj4.jpg

Riley, Ben and Michael

2dw5k6e.jpg

ivwpko.jpg

2prflg5.jpg

280qypg.jpg

j5zhxz.jpg

^^ This picture is so funny and cute!

2vx545i.jpg

f0ytd1.jpg

2hdtvg6.jpg

There was an old interview of Katherine or Rebbie (around 1998) where they talk about Michael buying them many gifts while Lisa told him to stop spoiling them so much :rofl:

Britney Spears and her brother Bryan sat next to Lisa Marie's children at the infamous VMA in 2002. Bryan Spears said Ben was very excited Michael is going to appear and kept talking about it. You can see them sitting next to each other in this picture:

vip9b4.jpg

More pictures:

2ic4701.jpg

23hrvd2.jpg

5ap5x5.jpg

309irly.jpg

Last edited:

So adorable how both, Riley and Benjamin, are clinging to Michael in so many pictures. Children cannot fake such affection.

I see some people who call themselves MJ fans spread around an old quote from the National Enquirer how Lisa supposedly said she left MJ because she did not want him around her kids. And they spread this around to make fun of supposed "karma" re. the current Lockwood situation.

How can fans be so stupid and since when is the NE a credible source for anything? We know their agenda, don't we? These LMP-hating MJ fans are so short sighted in their simple-minded anti-LMP crusade that they think spreading around such BS will make LMP look bad, when in fact in most people's eyes it makes MJ look bad.

Fact is, Lisa brought her children around MJ even after their divorce, so it doesn't even make sense. Fact is also, that Lisa knew about the allegations even before they got married so if she was that worried she wouldn't have married him in the first place. Fact is, that Riley always said only positive things about MJ.

Riley Keough May 2009

June 2014

Doesn't sound like Lisa did not let MJ around her kids. Also notice the time frame: when she was 6 till she was 11. That isn't only the two years MJ and Lisa were married.

July 2016

http://www.grazia.it/magazine/riley-keough-intervista

February 2017

LMP's son in MJ shirt

97idj4.jpg

Even during her angry phase in 2003, in her Larry King interview Lisa said that MJ "was always good to my kids". She never insinuated anything else.

@4:50

But people who call themselves MJ fans fans are so eager to hate her that they will believe the most unrelaible tabloids just to justify their hate towards her. They want to rather believe a rag like the National Enquirer whose agenda we all know. And they spread around those quoes from the NE not realizing that in most people's eyes who are not MJ fans they aren't shading Lisa - they are shading MJ. SMH.

Agreed, I don't like her in the least, but out of all the dumb mess she's said I've never heard her say anything negative about Michael regarding the allegations, and I also agree that it doesn't make sense for MJ fans to say Michael's own ex-wife believes the allegations or saw something when that isn't true at all.

Hell, I read somewhere that at some point she begged Michael to get back with her and that she'd give him a lot of babies if he did (not sure if this is entirely true tho because for the life of me I can't remember where I read it. However, I personally believe it considering how she was still seen with him post divorce), which is certainly not something you'd say to someone you thought was a pedophile.

First thing I thought on reading about all this with Lisa Marie was "Now that's Karma". But on a more serious note I feel for the kids, because it will be hard for them with all these allegations being thrown around.
Same here!
The only people I feel bad for in all of this mess are the kids because no matter what this is going to affect them (how could it not, it involves both of their parents), but I couldn't care less about how Lisa and Lockwood are faring.
And the situation is already ironic enough now, but if all of this mess at some point involves or ends in a custody battle I just....

So adorable how both, Riley and Benjamin, are clinging to Michael in so many pictures. Children cannot fake such affection.
IKR, kids that aren't gold digging lying little brats love Michael.:)

Last edited:

For someone who supposedly doesn't care you sure frequent in this thread a lot. :cheeky:

I said I couldn't care how they're faring not about the situation overall (because I do if only for how ironic it is), LOL.
Two different things.:cheeky:

This is also the only place on here where it's being discussed and info about it is being posted (by yourself in fact, Respect77), and I'm not much of a fan of frequenting tabloid websites, so yeah, I do frequent this thread a lot.
Kanye-Shrug.png

Last edited:

^ Well, if you are here for info and discussion then you care.

Yeah, I do care about the general situation (never said I didn't LOL), but about Lisa's and Lockwood's wellbeing in specific?
Nah not really.
Well technically I care about Lockwood because I hope he isn't a pedophile due to the fact that he has two young kids but otherwise, nah.

Take from that what you will.

Edit: But, just to clear things up.
Overall, I think you may have misread the first post of mine that you quoted or something.
I never said I didn't care about the situation involving Lisa and Lockwood, what I said/meant was that I only care about the kids' wellbeing but not Lisa's or Lockwood's because ultimately the kids are the ones stuck in the middle of this mess.
Luckily Priscilla has them now tho.:)

Last edited:

Yes, we got the 'irony' part the third time you've mentioned it.

You guys will have to forgive me if I'm missing the so-called irony in a situation of an alleged child abuse and an alleged extortion that's been going on for a long time? If that's karma, then karma is disproportional as hell. Karma is when you get what you deserve so in what reality she deserves having her daughters taken away from her, after their father allegedly abused or neglected them? People act like she's Michael's worst enemy. Dislike her all you want, but calling this situation irony or karma is a little cruel. Now, you should think if you really belong in a non-hate thread or maybe you can go to the other threads where people who 'don't care' share their hatred.

Yes, we got the 'irony' part the third time you've mentioned it.

You guys will have to forgive me if I'm missing the so-called irony in a situation of an alleged child abuse and an alleged extortion that's been going on for a long time? If that's karma, then karma is disproportional as hell. Karma is when you get what you deserve so in what reality she deserves having her daughters taken away from her, after their father allegedly abused or neglected them? People act like she's Michael's worst enemy. Dislike her all you want, but calling this situation irony or karma is a little cruel. Now, you should think if you really belong in a non-hate thread or maybe you can go to the other threads where people who 'don't care' share their hatred.
K, if that's how you feel, glad you got the irony part though because it is indeed ironic how this guy was made out to be Mr Perfect by both Priscilla and Lisa while they both bad mouthed Michael, but now all of this is happening with Lockwood.
Honestly don't even think pointing out the irony out or discussing it in the context of the current situation can be called hate (at least I honestly haven't been trying to hate because the thread says no hate and I can follow rules), it's just pure irony that you can't deny regardless of how much you try.

Also, I never said that I didn't care about the situation, but if you want to continue to play stupid and/or ignore where I explain even clearer what I said/meant in the post right above your most recent one then go ahead and be my guest.
It's no skin off my teeth.

And no I don't consider her Michael's worst enemy.
To think that would be incredibly silly and nonsensical, but that doesn't mean I can't see that irony in the current situation. :/

Last edited:

It's a very sad situation if Lisa's allegations turn out to be true he'll end up in jail (and the fallout that comes with it because of the Presley name), but if it turns out to be a lie she will have major egg on her face......and either way her children will get hurt from this ugly divorce battle. I bought her last album and I think its the best of the 3 she has put out, and I liked the songs about MJ especially Just A Dream. Anyway here is some info that explains Why Does Priscilla Presley Have Custody of Grandchildren During Lisa Marie's Divorce Battle? Legal Expert Weighs In http://people.com/music/priscilla-presley-custody-lisa-marie-presley-daughters-legal-expert/

Last edited:

I just want MJ name to stay out of this. Michael has or had nothing to do with this or her or anyone else in her family; and this has nothing to with no Karma or anything else. This has to do with Lisa and her husband. Nothing else. Some people will do anything to bring MJ name into this just to being about to say something about him.

I just want MJ name to stay out of this. Michael has or had nothing to do with this or her or anyone else in her family; and this has nothing to with no Karma or anything else. This has to do with Lisa and her husband. Nothing else. Some people will do anything to bring MJ name into this just to being about to say something about him.

Unfortunately they do, because they always bring up who she has been married to....and MJ is the most high profile one that gets all the attention. No one cares about Danny or Nic.

Unfortunately they do, because they always bring up who she has been married to....and MJ is the most high profile one that gets all the attention. No one cares about Danny or Nic.

IMO the media ignoring that Danny is understandable because he was an average joe AFAIK, but them talking more about MJ then Nic Cage really shows what they're up to because both MJ and Nic Cage are famous yet Michael is focused on/talked about the most.
Shameless click baiting is what it is.:rofl:

IMO the media ignoring that Danny is understandable because he was an average joe AFAIK, but them talking more about MJ then Nic Cage really shows what they're up to because both MJ and Nic Cage are famous yet Michael is focused on/talked about the most.
Shameless click baiting is what it is.:rofl:

Well I won't be surprised if they start blaming MJ (or his ghost) for Lisa's nasty divorce battle etc......after all they blamed him for her break-up with Nic.....well for everything since 1994 :hysterical:

Last edited:

There are ton's of comments in many of the different articles saying how Lisa has a thing for pedophiles, because she married two of them This makes Michael Jackson look bad. It was too cringe worthy!

I don't know if Lisa is being a vengeful ex wife and doesn't want Michael Lockwood to get one red cent, but if that's what she is doing, that is sad. I'm wondering if Priscilla and Lisa have cooked this up together, because they don't want Michael Lockwood to get any money, whether in the form of alimony or child support. Those two women have always made me suspicious, especially after the hatchet job they did on Michael Jackson and had the audacity to put Michael Lockwood on a pedestal. Just plain mean. I wonder why Lisa is living with her daughter, Riley. She says she is broke. I'm wondering if Lisa handed over the computers last June and no arrests have been made, is Lisa being vengeful.

There are ton's of comments in many of the different articles saying how Lisa has a thing for pedophiles, because she married two of them This makes Michael Jackson look bad. It was too cringe worthy!

I don't know if Lisa is being a vengeful ex wife and doesn't want Michael Lockwood to get one red cent, but if that's what she is doing, that is sad. I'm wondering if Priscilla and Lisa have cooked this up together, because they don't want Michael Lockwood to get any money, whether in the form of alimony or child support. Those two women have always made me suspicious, especially after the hatchet job they did on Michael Jackson and had the audacity to put Michael Lockwood on a pedestal. Just plain mean. I wonder why Lisa is living with her daughter, Riley. She says she is broke. I'm wondering if Lisa handed over the computers last June and no arrests have been made, is Lisa being vengeful.

Well if this turns out to be bogus allegations, she will most definately look like a vindictive ex wife an an axe to grind. There is no winning side in this situation :(

Last edited:

I'm too worried about the media bringing Michael into this by blaming the divorce on him because I think it won't be effective for the most part. I doubt people are actually going to find it reasonable to blame it directly on Michael now. Maybe people will think Lisa is still in love with him. It's not Michael's fault and most people understand that.

So far I've only seen the Radar trying to make it about Michael in a negative way that could be damaging to him but that's nothing new. I'm not giving too much thought to the things haters say and I don't see any reason to repeat their disgusting lies here.

http://bigstory.ap.org/c8563f2faaef...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lisa Marie Presley will not have to pay spousal support to her estranged husband while they fight over her assets, but she will have to pay some of his attorney's fees, a judge ruled Wednesday.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patrick Cathcart ordered Presley to pay $50,000 to the lawyer representing her estranged husband, Michael Lockwood. It comes days after Presley filed court documents stating she is deeply in debt and their 8-year-old twin daughters are subject to a child welfare case.

The order does not affect the couple's children, who are in the care of Presley's mother, Priscilla. No details about the children were discussed in court. A trial in children's court is scheduled for March.

Presley, 49, is the only child of Elvis Presley and ex-wife of both Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage.

Lockwood is challenging the validity of an agreement he signed after marrying Presley in 2006 that would govern how much he is entitled to in a divorce. He had been seeking $40,000 a month in spousal support, but Cathcart said the unemployed musician would have to wait until after a trial on the agreement.

Lockwood's attorney, Jeff Sturman, argued that Presley had not proven she was deeply in debt and had received an average of $5.6 million in payouts from her father's estate, according to her most recent tax returns.

Presley's lawyer, Mark Gross, contended that Presley has not paid $1 million in taxes she owed last year, is deeply in debt on a property in England and didn't receive the big payout from the estate last year that she has received in previous years.

Lockwood "has no money with which to live," Sturman argued. Leaving him without money from Presley "just leaves Mr. Lockwood in this continuing state of poverty."

Lockwood gave up his career and worked for Presley before their breakup, according to court documents.

Gross contended that Lockwood hasn't been looking for work and should apply to be a music teacher or work at Guitar Center.

Presley and Lockwood both appeared in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom for Wednesday's hearing but did not appear to speak to each other. They separated in June after 10 years of marriage.

^ Thanks for sharing. So far it looks ok, paying lawyer fees is pretty standard when one has more money than the other. I hope when this all ends she still won't have to pay spousal support. The money she gets from the trust is not his to take.

New pictures from the courthouse today

3D89372300000578-4250100-image-a-1_1487788549358.jpg

3D89371000000578-4250100-image-a-2_1487788709173.jpg

Priscilla and the twins on Tuesday

3D806C1500000578-0-image-a-32_1487723077051.jpg

Back