Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

I heard she also liked pics by a person who photoshopped her as a baby and MJ and LMP together. That must hurt for Debbie (but maybe she doesn't care either way).

I wonder if Paris and LMP have met. Probably they did.
I agree that it's an adorable picture and they look hysterically happy, so I can see why Paris would like it. But the other picture would be very disrespectful to her own mother. Whether they're on good terms or not.

I heard she also liked pics by a person who photoshopped her as a baby and MJ and LMP together. That must hurt for Debbie (but maybe she doesn't care either way).

Does anyone here have this pic? I don't even know how to use instagram.

Does anyone here have this pic? I don't even know how to use instagram.

I did not see it. Someone just mentioned it on another forum.

I did not see it. Someone just mentioned it on another forum.

I saw this thread and the poster was not happy about it :lol: but I wish we could see it.

I wonder if Paris and LMP have met. Probably they did.

It doesn't seem unlikely that they have considering the Jacksons relationship with LMP and that they live pretty close to each other.

Was not happy about what?

The person who saw that Paris likes these pictures of her with Michael and Lisa. :lol:

London 1997 - Michael and Lisa backstage

tumblr_n8tp2sgrNW1rum00mo1_400.gif

8682480_600x338.jpg

MJ-Lisa-Marie-Presley-Jackson-michael-jackson-14742535-332-247.jpg

-----

BTW, I listened to her music on Spotify yesterday and I think she actually has some good songs. Her last album was pretty good as an album IMO. I think her main problem is her singing (which is not too good) and her marketability (it's difficult to connect her with any type of audience because of her background and now her age). Thematically she reminds me of Alanis Morisette (who I think was a big influence on her) - being mad at exes (this is on her earlier albums), but she also has some themes that I could connect to - eg. her leaving of the Church of Scientology that she addresses in songs like You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet and So Long on her latest album. While I have never been a member of the CoS (thankfully) but I know what it's like to leave a (fundamentalist) church, so I can relate to that song.

Last edited:
^ Interesting you say her earlier albums remind you of Alanis Morissette... I can hear it too. There's also this story Lisa shared in 2003:

Her next marriage, to Michael Jackson, produced a lot of speculation about their sex life. And not just because of that “You Are Not Alone” video in which they frolic nearly naked at a Roman bath. While she never actually moved into Neverland Ranch, she says they still did mundane married couple things, like watch TV together. “I remember Alanis [Morissette] broke like a bat out of hell back then. I pulled him into the room and said, ‘You gotta listen to this.’”“Did he like her?” I ask.“Yeah, and then when she took the Grammy, he goes, ‘Well, that’s your girl, you were on it.’”

But her last album is different. I like the new style.

InvincibleTal;4143070 said:
^ Interesting you say her earlier albums remind you of Alanis Morissette... I can hear it too. There's also this story Lisa shared in 2003:

Her next marriage, to Michael Jackson, produced a lot of speculation about their sex life. And not just because of that “You Are Not Alone” video in which they frolic nearly naked at a Roman bath. While she never actually moved into Neverland Ranch, she says they still did mundane married couple things, like watch TV together. “I remember Alanis [Morissette] broke like a bat out of hell back then. I pulled him into the room and said, ‘You gotta listen to this.’”“Did he like her?” I ask.“Yeah, and then when she took the Grammy, he goes, ‘Well, that’s your girl, you were on it.’”

But her last album is different. I like the new style.

LOL, that's cool. I kind of wish LMP would share more stories like that about MJ. I know it's private and I am not talking about intimate details or something, just some cute stories.

I listened to AM's Jagged Little Pill album recently and I noticed how thematically LMP's music has some similarities to it - eg. You Oughta To Know.

[video=youtube;LuzCwXB4AJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzCwXB4AJQ[/video]

Last edited:

October 1997, visit to Africa.

352204095e83823cbaadc6734c845406.jpg

tumblr_nfg1szDH1Z1rmub7do3_500.png

446a7f4f102481cbfa37cfcf9fece127.jpg

I remember when Taraborelli wrote that LMP's kids didn't like MJ because they were scared of him. Yeah, it totally looks like that. LOL. Idiot.

Yep. I think that Lisa Marie would not have married Michael if her very own two children were scared of him.

^ I've heard the same and always wondered why that was...Their dislike or distrust of MJ certainly does not show on those photos.

tumblr_n6nukygsDo1rum00mo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6nukygsDo1rum00mo2_250.gif

tumblr_n6nukygsDo1rum00mo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6nukygsDo1rum00mo4_250.gif

^ I've heard the same and always wondered why that was...Their dislike or distrust of MJ certainly does not show on those photos.

JRT is a liar. Lisa's children said nothing but good things on Michael.

Riley Keough May 2009

Q: Have you recently seen your former stepfather, Michael Jackson?
A: No. I have no contact with him.
Q: What about bad memories?
A: No, no, oh no. All good.

June 2014

When her mother separated from Michael Jackson she was 7 years old. What do you remember of the time with him?

Riley: "That was nice. MJ was a generous person who spent a lot of time to others, so a lot of fun for a child."

June 2012

As Elvis's granddaughter and Michael Jackson's stepchild, Riley Keough has lived in an improbable celebrity vortex for all her 22 years. She's been asked every Elvis question and shyly confesses that the most annoying ones have to do with "people thinking I was alive when he was alive," since Keough was born 12 years after he died. Regarding the eccentric Jackson, who married her mother, Lisa Marie, in 1994, Keough says she mainly knew him as the stepdad who went swimming with her, dropped her off at school and indulged her candy fixes at Neverland from the time she was 6 till she was 11.

Q: Do you like his music?"
A: Yes, I do

video: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vi...-336396?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Riley at the funeral

29lhcur.jpg

Benjamin 2009

97idj4.jpg

Ugh, for some reason I cannot watch the video, it says 'access denied.' My apologies. I watched this interview yesterday and the interviewer (Lara) mentions her momma being married to Michael and she replied that she didn't realize how 'big' a deal that was... near the end.

Ugh, for some reason I cannot watch the video, it says 'access denied.' My apologies. I watched this interview yesterday and the interviewer (Lara) mentions her momma being married to Michael and she replied that she didn't realize how 'big' a deal that was... near the end.
thanks, Dewey!!!

Here it is ladies, around 2:30...

^^Thanks again, Dewey. Whenever somebody asks her about Michael, I always think about Nicholas Cage for a second. Nobody ever asks about him.
I wonder if that ever bothers him.

^ Why should it bother Cage? He was married to Lisa like 2 months 14 years ago. MJ is much bigger star than he is.

Riley seems like a humble person, she never took shortcuts so it's nice to see starting to get bigger roles finally.

Thank you dewey for sharing!

tumblr_inline_nat6d2BpGt1rqxpmo.gif

tumblr_inline_nasyvgOWoy1rqxpmo.gif

The other day I saw a pic of a driving licence(?) of LMP when she was 17. This. It says she was 5'3 (152 cm). I don't think she got any taller later. LOL. She looked so tiny beside MJ even though MJ wasn't a big guy himself. LOL.

driver_license.jpg

102210_Jackson_Presley_AP9409080174.jpg

The other day I saw a pic of a driving licence(?) of LMP when she was 17. This. It says she was 5'3 (152 cm). I don't think she got any taller later. LOL. She looked so tiny beside MJ even though MJ wasn't a big guy himself. LOL.

driver_license.jpg

102210_Jackson_Presley_AP9409080174.jpg

He loved shorties (see 2000 Watts). Thinking about this, maybe I could have had a chance as I'm not much taller than Lisa :)

CZJEmcGUMAAvIn-.jpg

Jackson Family Honors - February 1994

love-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-16537519-901-1200.jpg

-The-Jackson-Family-Honors-michael-jackson-7496421-1200-800.jpg

Katherine on Lisa:
She says hasn't met Lisa before they got married :scratch:

Back