Michael eating /drinking

I found another one from my collection :wild:

Michael, a :popcorn: L:heart:VER ;) :giggle:

mj815if3.jpg

Last edited:
i do not have a pic of this..but if we are at eating/drinking..once in his hotel window Michael was eating some grapes, and fans screamed etc. and he suddenly started to laugh and the grape he has just put in his mouth fall out on the street and i picked it up :lol:
later he was throwing grapes on girls cap (it was winter so we had caps), it was so funny:D

i do not have a pic of this..but if we are at eating/drinking..once in his hotel window Michael was eating some grapes, and fans screamed etc. and he suddenly started to laugh and the grape he has just put in his mouth fall out on the street and i picked it up :lol:
later he was throwing grapes on girls cap (it was winter so we had caps), it was so funny:D

Hahah that is funny how that scream caused MJ to drop his grape that landed on the floor, :kickass: that you picked it up!!

Hahaha Bad MJ, throwing grapes at the girls caps!!:D j/k!!:p :lol:

Last edited:
Well the story was that him and Sam Brown made a bet if they can both fast for a week and MJ brothers thought MJ was able to do it but didnt think Sam could do it. So each brother pitched in alot of money on the bet. Later at night Sam was dozing off on the tour bus and noticed that the fridge was opening and saw that it was Michael opening up a ball of tin foil and taking a bite of chicken out! So Sam got his camera and waited a few hours and MJ got up again and did the same thing and Sam quickly took the picture you see above.

Funny story, Sam talked about it on ARL documentary!
WHERE CAN I WATCH THE ARL documentary?

Back