Michael Jackson Image Search (Social Game)

gallery_2_1094_693215.jpg

(y)

next: Michael wearing 2 pairs of glasses - in his face!

Michael sitting on the ground

I'm not sure if you meant "the ground", as in on grass, or just at ground level......but here is Michael on the floor.

michael-jackson_24054_8.jpg

Here he is on grass, on the ground, for good measure. I LOVE both of these photos of MJ.

Relaxing.jpg

Next challenge: Please post an image of Michael in a hot air balloon.

this is a cool game as I just love to browse pictures.

balloon flight.jpg

I love this one with "Bill Bray" . Can you find me another one with Bray?

gallery_10_395_444621.jpg

:D

Oh, great - we´ll reactivate this thread. Well, next is: Michael ripping his shirt:rolleyes:.........

FlyMeToTheMoon;4216917 said:
Oh, great - we´ll reactivate this thread. Well, next is: Michael ripping his shirt:rolleyes:.........

Great pic and thank you for playing! It's one of my "pet things" to continually bump the fun threads and the games and participate in them, of course, to keep the forum rolling.

MICHAEL RIPPING HIS SHIRT. (Can't wait to see what the next player posts.) :love:

Great pic and thank you for playing! It's one of my "pet things" to continually bump the fun threads and the games and participate in them, of course, to keep the forum rolling.

MICHAEL RIPPING HIS SHIRT. (Can't wait to see what the next player posts.) :love:

giphy.gif

Yummy!

Next: Michael holding a baby.

Oooh, great. And sexy......:wub:

Mmh, I can´t resist the challenge:blush:........
med_gallery_7_2196_244.jpg

Next: Michael anywhere in Africa.

do.jpg

He was declared a real king in t he Kingdom of Sanwi in the southeast area of the ivory coast in west africa in 1993 :) It was a region he visted regularly .

A picture of M on a swing please

Please post a pic of Michael very close to a crocodile

MJandAllgatorFadeEdge.jpg

This one is actually an alligator so I'll post this one too for good measure:

hqdefault.jpg

1997 "That's a sad chicken" :rofl:

How about a photo of Michael playing pinball

I LOVE THE "SAD CHICKEN" VIDEO!!!

It's not just sad, Michael, honey, it's dead!!!

Someone else, please post this image....
MJFAN22 said:
How about a photo of Michael playing pinball

Woah! The top photo, where Michael is dressed for a BAD concert, is one I haven't seen before. Excellent!

Next is Michael with a CAT.

15hp91.jpg

Michael with a black and white dog
For some reason...i think he was holding that beer for someone else. I just can't see him with a beer & on set with the whole watw cast there & always worrying about his image especially in the 80s. Something strange about this pic

For some reason...i think he was holding that beer for someone else. I just can't see him with a beer & on set with the whole watw cast there & always worrying about his image especially in the 80s. Something strange about this pic

Who gives Michael Jackson their beer to hold, though?? It was the early hours of the morning. Maybe he was thirsty and there was nothing else.....

I wonder if that's the briefcase that they mentioned in the lifetime movie

It might be. I always had a feeling that's the case that had the Oscar statuette (s) inside it.

Back