Michael Jackson Last Day June 25th,2009 Rehearsal Picture?

badazzlakers

Proud Member
As I was watching the Michael Jackson's This Is It Theatrical Trailer, there was a part in there to me that stood out, it is the part whwhere they are all hugging (not michael included) and crying. Can anyone confirm this was indeed June 25th,2009?

lastday.jpg

I believe it is and also the camera man that captures this moment said he was so overwhelmed and shaky he went to his knees. This looks like it was filmed looking up from that position. So sad :cry:

I believe it is and also the camera man that captures this moment said he was so overwhelmed and shaky he went to his knees. This looks like it was filmed looking up from that position. So sad :cry:

I just can't :cry:

I have never seen this before.......awwwww :cry:

Yes, this is from the 25th. Also the "with him leading the way" prayer is from the 25th.

So heartbreaking... and yes, it brings it all back.. :boohoo:
Seems we'll never recover from it... ever.

I don't think we will ever get over it. We are learning to live with it and accept it. We celebrate Michael and we laugh and smile at pictures and things he did. We have our memories but there always the sadness that he is gone. That's how it is for me anyways.

Wow I also have never seen this before. :-(. Oh my I'm feeling that deep sadness all over again.

Since I am now in California and work about mile from FL I will be visiting Michael's resting place. I already did last Friday and will this week but now that I've seen this picture the emotions will be once again very raw and deep.

I don't think we will ever get over it. We are learning to live with it and accept it. We celebrate Michael and we laugh and smile at pictures and things he did. We have our memories but there always the sadness that he is gone. That's how it is for me anyways.

It really is like losing a family member. Inexplicable because he wasn't, but that's what it feels like.

The cable network Cetric showed all of the vids from the Bad CD and interviews with celebs who are a part of Spike Lee's documentry. Afterward they showed the movie This Is It and I couldn't help but cry a little. It's still too crazy to think of MJ gone forever. I just wish we could go back in time and change what happened to him.

Back