Michael Jackson Opus issue.

Dudie

Proud Member
I haven't been on this forum for years and I'm glad to see it's still active.

Anyway, I have an issue with my Michael Jackson opus and I wonder if others have the same issue with theirs. Tried to contact the company a few times too regarding it but no response at all.

The issue my book has is that the black leather cover, I wonder if it's really leather now, has been dried out and is crumbling apart or whatever is causing it to happen. I can't find the photo's now so I can't share those to show. But a while ago I was flipping through the pages and noticed the red box had black stains as well as my fingers. I don't know how it happened. I keep it in the box it was shipped in and since I got it, when it was released. I only flipped through the pages about 5 times because it's so huge and I wanted to keep it in perfect condition until I found a good place to display it. So I was quite upset when I realized what happened to my book.

I wonder do more fans have this issue with their Opus? I wonder if it's a known issue or not. And for fans like me who keep it in it's box for years without looking at it please check if yours is still fine.

Back