Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
There is an undeniable link between Michael Jackson and the New World Order (NWO made by The Illuminati) which explains why the media constantly attack Michael since he became the biggest star on earth, it might also explain why he died. The following is just my personal thoughts and opinions about this topic:

Michael reached a star power to a dangerous level where he can influence and control Mind, Body and Soul which made him one of the biggest threats to NWO. All the occult (Illuminati) need to do, is control the celebrities and the industries these celebs work for, and they got themselves a tool for mass control. Controlling fan’s mind, body and soul through idol adoration.

Movies and music have messages at two different levels:
1) For the general unaware audience, this message is the obvious one.
2) The deeper more hidden meaning behind the media productions owned or controlled by the occult.

Sometimes, and with certain artists, the message of the song is a purely satanic one directed straight to you. They are there and they are obvious. On the other hand, Michael’s songs carry a message of love, peace, humanity, innocence, purity, and all the good in life… If you were a successful artist that uses music as a tool to touch on important issues then you become marked. First they try to destroy your public image. Or they just take you out.

They don’t want that sort of uplifting music dominating the industry, and touching on what society needs. For someone who spreads these types of messages is the one who suffers the most, especially when there is an artist who has this much influence over billions of adoring fans, and if he or she doesn’t become one of the strongest tools by the NWO then this artist gets an organized war against him. It gets worst when the artist uses his star power against the media. Obviously Michael did retaliate many times in his life and at the end he lost his life for it. What the media is trying to make us believe is that it is an accidental death and Michael was a drug addict, etc… All of that to change public opinion or brain wash the fans. It is much bigger than that. I believe this is an organized crime and Michael was murdered.

I am sure there is a conspiracy bigger than what we all could imagine. I am against the NWO and this is purely my opinion and it is what I believe is the truth. I apologies if I broken forum rules but I need to get more people thinking about this and analyze this issue.

“Don’t Let Them Fool Ya” – Bob Marley

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson & The New World Order

I really don't believe that, sorry. Michael was, unfortunately, an incredibly easy target for the press - it is as simple as that. If you want to look for the bigger fish, then that's fine, but I don't think the answer lies as high as that.

I agree with you, the music industry and the media etc are controlled by complex powers, the same very elite families that fund and profit from illegal wars. I've done some research and there are certainly several red flags, it certainly should not be outruled. The thing is though these people are so powerful, they can orchestrate whatever they like,some of us though can see through the veil and the many flawed details

Anyone else think this was going to be about wrestling? :(

You are absolutely right..Mind, body and soul control is one of the basic aspects in any religion. All world religions come from the East and I believe that ppl who has a connection with eastern cultures and eastern philosophy are more sensitive to this subject. Music industry is a very powerful tool for mass control and agree with that. It is very true. Michael reached a point when he became too dangerous for dark forces .I expecting more dirty stories to be appeared in the media about Michael because a power of his spirit didn’t go anywhere, it is still here in this world. Of course they will try to destroy his spiritual legacy to make him look an addict, crazy, whatever you name it…..Thank you for your great post.

ArabianKnight I am in the process of writing an essay about Michael's power - which I agree frightened people - and how that power was a challenge to the capitalist consumer system under which we live.

I am not one for 'conspiracies' but I do believe that this issue goes deeper than the media picking on an easy target . Perhaps it falls in between the two.

Im off out now but just poppin in this thread, which I think is a GREAT thread because people need to wake up!

All fans check out MJs speech at MJNI's Killer Thriller Night back in 02. And check out the Ed Bradley interview where he mentions the Number Ones in the US. And MJ cuts himself off because of what he was going into. Some guy says somethin in the background too. Theres other things like TDCAU, and things in the Oprah interview.

I'll be back later. I hope the poster called "TruthBeTold" comes in this thread too. He speaks alot of sense.

Im off out now but just poppin in this thread, which I think is a GREAT thread because people need to wake up!

All fans check out MJs speech at MJNI's Killer Thriller Night back in 02. And check out the Ed Bradley interview where he mentions the Number Ones in the US. And MJ cuts himself off because of what he was going into. Some guy says somethin in the background too. Theres other things like TDCAU, and things in the Oprah interview.

I'll be back later. I hope the poster called "TruthBeTold" comes in this thread too. He speaks alot of sense.

i've seen the first vid you mentioned. can you post the others? what things in the oprah interview?

and how that power was a challenge to the capitalist consumer system under which we live.

I am not one for 'conspiracies' but I do believe that this issue goes deeper than the media picking on an easy target . Perhaps it falls in between the two.

When you go deeper into it you will realize that the world conspiracy is there and it is very powerful.

William Shakespeare said the world is a stage and we are just players in it, which is actually correct.

I believe the New World Order is a made by people who worship the devil, they conspire to control and own the media, they purposely manipulate people to think the way they want them to think. They stage events to benefit their own hidden agendas… To start war, to control our freedom, to make us “slaves”… When you put pieces of the puzzle together you will start to realize this is really true. How do they do that! They brain wash people using the media as a tool. You have to look behind the veil to see this. The news they feed us and make us believe, the movies, music, TV programs, etc… They promote violence, early sexuality, corruption, hate, racism, and other satanic motives. And why they are doing that?! Because it is much easier to control a corrupted society. There is a plan orchestration to get people to be submissive through the secret information and secrets that they are keeping from us and prepare us to fall for their lies. Just the same way they have staged several other events that we have believed. Using the same tools that allow us to fall for such lies.

Clearly, Michael oppose to their plans, he wants the world to be a better place and they saw him as a big threat in front of them and when they couldn’t ruin his image and turn fans against him they killed him. I am so upset that we are not getting the answers about Michael’s death and most probably we won’t know the truth. I want the perpetrators of this murder I want justice without media trying to distract our attention with hoax or organizing fake campaigns. I want the truth and I am sure it is out there. I need to question governments and the media if what they say maybe is not true! I want this freedom of speech. I don’t want to be a slave to them and to their ideas. I see that there is obviously hypocrisy, I don’t want to fall a victim for it. I won’t fall a victim for an evil plan!

Look at the big picture. Don’t accept everything they impose on you. You are better than that. The agenda is very obvious and it fits comfortably with the “New World Order”. Michael’s death is just an example of a design that controls the whole world.

I must stress that we all have the responsibility to reach for the truth, spread it, and use it to free minds.

The truth leads to freedom. Knowledge is power.

Last edited:

There is an undeniable link between Michael Jackson and the New World Order (NWO) which explains why the media constantly attack Michael since he became the biggest star on earth, it might also explain why he died. The following is just my personal thoughts and opinions about this topic:

Michael reached a star power to a dangerous level where he can influence and control Mind, Body and Soul which made him one of the biggest threats to NWO. All the occult (NWO) need to do, is control the celebrities and the industries these celebs work for, and they got themselves a tool for mass control. Controlling fan’s mind, body and soul through idol adoration.

Movies and music have messages at two different levels:
1) For the general unaware audience, this message is the obvious one.
2) The deeper more hidden meaning behind the media productions owned or controlled by the occult.

Sometimes, and with certain artists, the message of the song is a purely satanic one directed straight to you. They are there and they are obvious. On the other hand, Michael’s songs carry a message of love, peace, humanity, innocence, purity, and all the good in life… If you were a successful artist that uses music as a tool to touch on important issues then you become marked. First they try to destroy your public image. Or they just take you out.

They don’t want that sort of uplifting music dominating the industry, and touching on what society needs. For someone who spreads these types of messages is the one who suffers the most, especially when there is an artist who has this much influence over billions of adoring fans, and if he or she doesn’t become one of the strongest tools by the NWO then this artist gets an organized war against him. It gets worst when the artist uses his star power against the media. Obviously Michael did retaliate many times in his life and at the end he lost his life for it. What the media is trying to make us believe is that it is an accidental death and Michael was a drug addict, etc… All of that to change public opinion or brain wash the fans. It is much bigger than that. I believe this is an organized crime and Michael was murdered.

I am sure there is a conspiracy bigger than what we all could imagine. I am against the NWO and this is purely my opinion and it is what I believe is the truth. I apologies if I broken forum rules but I need to get more people thinking about this and analyze this issue.

“Don’t Let Them Fool Ya” – Bob Marley

Ive been in the industry for some time now and I WISH I had the time to sit here and talk about all the BS that goes on behind the scenes...I definitely agree with everything said and Michael knew EXACTLY what was going on

Ive been in the industry for some time now and I WISH I had the time to sit here and talk about all the BS that goes on behind the scenes...I definitely agree with everything said and Michael knew EXACTLY what was going on

Please take some time to do so soon though??

Thanks for opening a topic like this.
I feel what you are saying.

I'm not the conspirancy type of person as well but know there is truth to this.
People are putting the blame on Murray becuase he is the easy target.....i know there's much more going on.

You are absolutely right..Mind, body and soul control is one of the basic aspects in any religion. All world religions come from the East and I believe that ppl who has a connection with eastern cultures and eastern philosophy are more sensitive to this subject. Music industry is a very powerful tool for mass control and agree with that. It is very true. Michael reached a point when he became too dangerous for dark forces .I expecting more dirty stories to be appeared in the media about Michael because a power of his spirit didn’t go anywhere, it is still here in this world. Of course they will try to destroy his spiritual legacy to make him look an addict, crazy, whatever you name it…..Thank you for your great post.

Yes! What you said:clapping:

Illuminati killed Michael Jackson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltb6wkaNCYQ&feature=fvw - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFXdFTd2U24&feature=related - Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkQQKwZdpY&feature=related - Part 4

(Ignore the part in one of the videos where it goes on about Mike's vitiligo.)

EDIT: Gotta say I apoligize if these videos offend anybody at all.

Thank you and God bless you. This is the truth. And if you want to learn more you must watch the whole series of “The Arrivals” located here:

http://wakeupproject.com/

It is taken off youtube but people reupload them frequently, here is the first episode and you can follow the rest from there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2wbMfWjMas

Let’s get the truth out there. I don’t really care if people will believe it or not. I do my part to spread the truth, either you take it or leave it. It is not my responsibility to convince people. I know the majorities will NOT believe it, because it is already written and we know it for over 1400 years ago. They are the losers, they will sell their soles to the devil to the cursed satan who will lose his battle and I want to be one of the first to laugh at his stupid face. We have a common enemy no matter what religion we are. Do not fall for the lies.

Great post.
I agree in number, gender and grade, only one point .. I would add. But I prefer to leave it aside.

Not only could control bodies, minds and souls. But Michael, being black and with a power of the hands is really a big threat. And he went further, he denounced through his music and music video.
And if I'm not mistaken, it was Guimaraes Rosa who cited ¨ most cunning of the devil is to make people believe he does not exist ".
Yet I believe and trust in the genius of Michael.

most cunning of the devil is to make people believe he does not exist ".

That is correct. And you know why it dose that? Because if you believed in the devil, you will also believe in Angels and in God… That’s why the evolution theory exists, and who made this theory? None other than satan.

The New World Order = The New World WITHOUT Religion

Last edited:

I agree, and feel the same way certain people/organizations definitely saw him as a threat.

That is correct. And you know why it dose that? Because if you believed in the devil, you will also believe in Angels and in God… That’s why the evolution theory exists, and who made this theory? None other than satan.

The New World Order = The New World WITHOUT Religion

:yes: Exact Arabian!
They act as if they were all alone. Where the end justifies the means and the powers they would exceed the powers divine.
So any threat would be eliminated.
I think we did not expect the genius of Michael and his resistance.
They had been trying to eliminate it or mute it is time ...
And deploying / buying people willing to cooperate with it ..
It was enough to demoralize him and take his power. Bring you pain and eliminates it ..
Remember threaned
¨ You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you'll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

Yes Rubi that is true. There are so many songs with lots of clear messages as you progress in Michael’s career especially from HIStory to the Invincible era… The big question is what will happen now?!

Since ‘This Is It’ movie they are building up for the next phase, or the new era. We should all be prepared for it, and we should expect the unexpected. They know Michael is the most influencing and most loved artist in the world and this became very visible after he passed away… Do you think they will not capitalize on this, of course they will… Not just to cash-in, this is not just about the money… There are other hidden motives.

What the new album will consist of? How it will look like? What messages it will carry? And most importantly…. Who will be the one singing in this album, is it really going to be Michael… I don’t know… We’ll wait and see…

you know what? ive read this over and over again, examined all the evidence, watched all of lady gaga and jay z's videos too, researched the symbolism, etc.etc. and i've come to the conclusion....

...its all rubbish.

the tall poppy always gets cut. its as simple as that. people attacked michael and ridiculed him NOT because of some conspiracy organisation, dark forces or none of this nonsence, but literally because it is HUMAN NATURE and it gives the media a way to sell papers. you think if they were calling michael bolton a peadophile many people would care? do you think people would keep buying papers to read about the latest thing going on in bruce springsteens life? no, because theyre not godly enough.

its common sense that the media are gonna attack him and make things up, because hes the person everyone wants to KNOW about. because everyone, whether they like him or not, wants to be him. he's the biggest star ever. so they take an interest.

it goes no deeper and further than that IMO. it's just human nature.

the ripest bananas get picked. the biggest flowers get cut. the biggest looking insects are the ones people are scared of the most. the media recognises what people want to know about and create fake stories about them because otherwise noone would buy the paper saying "maddonna buys digestive biscuits!!!! news shocker!".

chandlers = money
arvisos = money
michaels death = who knows? murray being evil/stupid? money?

not conspiracy.

you do realise that your mind is being controlled also, to make you think that there IS a conspiracy? so that you DONT conform? the CONSPIRACY is a conspiracy!

^^ Either ways, it is up to you what to make of this because it is “your choice”. I made my choice already. I am not interested to convince anyone of anything, I am spreading the truth just like many others are doing, either you take it or leave it. I saw your message and I left it.

I advise anyone to do a lot more research. I also recommend watching “The Arrivals” series.

When JFK made a speech about the secret societies (The Illuminati) he got killed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces
[youtube]xhZk8ronces[/youtube]

“we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.” The full written speech is here.

It doesn’t take a genius to realize that there is a huge conspiracy you don’t need to be intelligent to know this, just research.

William Shakespeare said the world is a stage and we are just players in it, which is actually correct.

I believe the New World Order is a made by people who worship the devil, they conspire to control and own the media, they purposely manipulate people to think the way they want them to think. They stage events to benefit their own hidden agendas… To start war, to control our freedom, to make us “slaves”… When you put pieces of the puzzle together you will start to realize this is really true. How do they do that! They brain wash people using the media as a tool. You have to look behind the veil to see this. The news they feed us and make us believe, the movies, music, TV programs, etc… They promote violence, early sexuality, corruption, hate, racism, and other satanic motives. And why they are doing that?! Because it is much easier to control a corrupted society. There is a plan orchestration to get people to be submissive through the secret information and secrets that they are keeping from us and prepare us to fall for their lies. Just the same way they have staged several other events that we have believed. Using the same tools that allow us to fall for such lies.

Clearly, Michael oppose to their plans, he wants the world to be a better place and they saw him as a big threat in front of them and when they couldn’t ruin his image and turn fans against him they killed him. I am so upset that we are not getting the answers about Michael’s death and most probably we won’t know the truth. I want the perpetrators of this murder I want justice without media trying to distract our attention with hoax or organizing fake campaigns. I want the truth and I am sure it is out there. I need to question governments and the media if what they say maybe is not true! I want this freedom of speech. I don’t want to be a slave to them and to their ideas. I see that there is obviously hypocrisy, I don’t want to fall a victim for it. I won’t fall a victim for an evil plan!

Look at the big picture. Don’t accept everything they impose on you. You are better than that. The agenda is very obvious and it fits comfortably with the “New World Order”. Michael’s death is just an example of a design that controls the whole world.

I must stress that we all have the responsibility to reach for the truth, spread it, and use it to free minds.

The truth leads to freedom. Knowledge is power.

yes the devil is their god they believe he the one who giving them the power, money etc

You are making points but let me tell you something “they” are no longer called the New world order it’s the secret society the new world order is more on the government side they dealing with the political side this is the reason we all are in this fuck up recession cause they are stealing and taking everything from us. Michael was sacrifice at lot of people eating off of this man’s death and even sell him out. Just think about all the people michael stop keeping in contract with. As for Michael yes its was all about peace and love but at times had to do the music they wanted him to do Michael stop listening and became his own leader and its unfortunate he paid the price thinking all the bum ass people surrounding him loved him. They attack Michael weak spots his loved for children and his passion for being loved so to numb his pain with medications another weakness but he still remain humble no matter what stones they threw at him he handle it well. Well I’m out 100

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back