Michael Jackson too thrilling for insurance companies? No one wants to risk covering his concerts

And I'm confused, why aren't they insuring the concerts? :unsure:

its prob twisted by the media. they cant get them insured until they are announced/set in stone. the first 10 were planned ahead the rest have only been added on at short notice. although if there were issues it wouldnt surprise me. its alot of concerts and how many fans dont want tickets for the later shows for that very reason lol

Maybe Mike sure consider eating more KFC so that he has plenty of strenght for the concerts!

Why does EVERYONE seem to think that Mike wont do the full tour??

Michael Jackson will prove them wrong!!

I'm certain he´s a total vegetarian, if not vegan (which really is the same thing of course, but vegetarian has come to mean that you drink/eat dairy- and egg products, which you don't if you're vegan) since he doesn't where leather or fur either. He´s many times (the home videos are the latest I can remember) claimed that he doesn´t eat animals bacause he´s an animal friend as well as because it´s the healthier choice. Many of the worlds greatest athletes are vegetarians and vegans.

I´m also vegan btw but not a world athlete unfortunately..

Oh, and of course he´ll "make it through" the conserts - no probs for Mike! He´s strong, but of course he´ll have to prepare as everyone else when doing a (atleast) 50 consert tour! And he is 50 years old now, which of course means he´s body doesn't work in the exact same way as when he was in his 20s - but that's OK and as said above with the correct preparation not a problem. He's amazing. He's Michael!

He will indeed. When are they going to learn to stop doubting him? Once Michael puts his mind to something, nothing can stop him from accomplishing it. He's proven that time and time again. He's a special person. They just don't understand that.

exactly my friend and he knows how much the fans love him and are awaiting the time he will take to the stage once again, he wont let us down, no way! :)

If he's on a no chicken diet, he must be having dreams about it..
Chickens.. The chicken dance.. Chicken legs.. Anything chicken related :p

haha if thats the case i think we can guess what his new move is that the media are going on about... the funky moonwalking chicken! lol :D

All AEG have to do is change one little letter, and make it AIG, and then they can get billions of dollars from the US to cover everything !!! lol

Hmmmmm............... I know............... not so funny. :cheeky:

Maybe he's a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Lacto-ovo-vegetarian.
They eat both dairy products and eggs. This is the most common type of vegetarian diet according to the Vegetarian Society.
I don't see how KFC fits in that category, but who cares. As long as he's healthy and happy, nothing else matters. He can eat whatever, he wants.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back