Michael Jackson's beautiful smile <3

bfdf7f13bf3d6421b9de11c7df61df64.jpg

6b2aec6ebf3f4e203709327cdf3feb20.jpg

bd004a06e6ad310e8d1f9ac7ca5eee14.jpg

9ebd4fa53b9f2b7d5b7d7553a3185e49.jpg

:wub:

^holy ****!!! I LOVE THAT SHINY HAIR ! It's so shinyyyyyy and looks like silk

I love this photoshoot, he looks so gorgeous + that smile to die for! :girl_in_love: :swoon:
If only he had had that hairstyle in the YANA & Childhood shorts instead... :stars:

01_28129.jpg

^what is he doing there!? awwwwww :wub:I stared at it for minutes:lmao:
ME TOO omfg he was so perfect there and actually this is the story behind that cuteeeeeeeee as hell moment :wub:

1988 - Michael performs third of 9 dates at Tokyo Dome in Tokyo during the Japanese leg of Bad tour.

At one of these last concerts in Japan, Michael met backstage with two young fans and their parents. 9 year old Ayana Takada was the 4 millionth fan to attend the Bad tour. Michael met with her and her brother and presented her with a certificate to commemorate the now record breaking attendance figure. The Bad tour had played to the largest audience ever, 4 million people.

Michael greets 4 millionth fan.
JapanBadTourBackstage4M.png

Ayana Takada, a 9-year-old who says she's been listening to the music of Michael Jackson as long as she can remember, was selected Sunday as the 4 millionth person to attend a concert of Jackson's world tour.

Jackson, who opened the last leg of his world tour in Tokyo Friday night, brought the girl on stage during his performance Sunday and presented her with a certificate

MJ%20laugh%20smile.gif

:wub: :wub:

Darn, couldn't find the video so if any of you does, I'd be so thankful!!!! gonna go die of cuteness and love now :swoon:

Last edited:
Back