Michael Jackson's Estate Buys in Calabasas for $10.75 Million(MJ's children's current residence)

Great, does this mean Kenya can now move in?

Kenya :)

@MJJVines Michael gave his kids a puppy, oh my heart.. ? https://vine.co/v/Mn2blODxZZ3

1966846_592060967543976_575156682_n.jpg

The estate owns and upkeeps Havenhurst house as well. It is historical and has things that need preserved for MJ's legacy. There is no mention of it being sold. Yes he is that famous that they would keep the house.

I agree. I doubt they would sell it. This is part of Michael's history. This is where he lived for many many years after the Jacksons settled in California. Maybe one day they could turn it into a museum.

I agree. I doubt they would sell it. This is part of Michael's history. This is where he lived for many many years after the Jacksons settled in California. Maybe one day they could turn it into a museum.

They were going to sell it when KJ moved to Calabasas house, but she went crying to tabloids and the estate withdraw the sale.
KJ wanted the house for family to use some occasions such as weddings (Taj or one of them got married there) and of course the estate pays utilities etc for Havenhurst. It cannot be turned into museum as long as the family freeloader lives there with Joe:cheeky:

^^^^^ And somewhere to house the dog of course. I thought it was Jermaine who sobbed to the tabloids, maybe I have his whining episodes mixed up.

It's not really earning any money following it's refurbishment so from a business stand point and given the estate is in probate it would make sense to sell it, however, the estate appear to be sympathic to the feelings of the family and maybe also the fans, which I think is nice to see.

Yes, I think it came to light when she was filmed for Life with LaLa - she was with Majestic :puke: Poor dog! They made a big thing that she could sense Michael there. (Kenya not LaToya)

I saw that and Majestic would say the doors would just open for no reason at all and Kenya would go to the window of Michael room and just start to bark as if he saw Michael there. Strangers things was going on there.

They were going to sell it when KJ moved to Calabasas house, but she went crying to tabloids and the estate withdraw the sale.
KJ wanted the house for family to use some occasions such as weddings (Taj or one of them got married there) and of course the estate pays utilities etc for Havenhurst. It cannot be turned into museum as long as the family freeloader lives there with Joe:cheeky:

Yeah you are right family members will be coming throught. Will their have to paid rent just a question i want to ask not that anybody will just wondering. I thought Joe lived in Vegas? Does he come back here also?

^^^^^ And somewhere to house the dog of course. I thought it was Jermaine who sobbed to the tabloids, maybe I have his whining episodes mixed up.

It's not really earning any money following it's refurbishment so from a business stand point and given the estate is in probate it would make sense to sell it, however, the estate appear to be sympathic to the feelings of the family and maybe also the fans, which I think is nice to see.

That why it will not be sold because of Michael fans and it is part of his legacy and should remain in the family. I agree that was nice to see.

I saw that and Majestic would say the doors would just open for no reason at all and Kenya would go to the window of Michael room and just start to bark as if he saw Michael there. Strangers things was going on there.

Yeah...hmmmm In my humble opinion that was nothing more than a ploy to increase ratings by using Michael through Kenya. Plus I just wouldn't believe anything Moocher Majestic had to say anyway.

That true but it got you thinking that the house was haunt but with a good spirit.

He didnt want to be around them in life let alone death lol. or he would be driving slimey majestic out. not that i believe that

Majestik lives in Las Vegas. Sometimes when he visit Los Angeles he stays at Hayvenhurst or with Katherine.

With Katherine? Where have you seen that?

You do talk about Majestik don't you? Yes, he stays with Katherine at times when he visits Los Angeles. She's like his second mother. He's very popular within the Jackson family. Prince said once he staying there at times. And I got it from friends of Majestik.

<header class="trb_article_articleHeader" data-sharelines="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 10.399999618530273px;">[FONT=trb_Icons]
[/FONT]

Details emerge about home bought for Michael Jackson's mom, kids

<aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80616893" data-content-size="leadart" data-content-type="image" data-content-subtype="photo" data-role="socialshare_item imgsize_ratiosizecontainer " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; width: 516px; overflow: hidden; -webkit-transform: none;"><figure data-role="imgsize_item" class="trb_embed_imageContainer_figure" imgheight="300" imgwidth="550" imgratio="16x9" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 290.25px; position: relative; width: 516px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; float: none; clear: left; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
16x9
</figure>The Calabasas home purchased by the Michael Jackson estate for his mother, Katherine Jackson, and his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, was sold by Kassabian Design Build. (Stella Lee | Inset: Associated Press)

</aside>
LAUREN BEALEcontact the reporter

<iframe id="google_ads_iframe_/4011/trb.latimes/class/realestate/hotprop_9" name="google_ads_iframe_/4011/trb.latimes/class/realestate/hotprop_9" width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="border-width: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;"></iframe>

Seller of Calabasas home bought by Michael Jackson estate for his mother, children is Kassabian Design Build
Style of home bought by Michael Jackson estate for his mom, children was inspired by designer's trip to Italy

<time class="trb_article_dateline_time" datetime="2014-06-24T13:55:00PDT" data-datetime-timezone="PDT" data-datetime-month="June" data-datetime-monthshort="Jun." data-datetime-day="24" data-datetime-year="2014" data-datetime-weekday="Tuesday" data-datetime-weekdayshort="Tue." data-datetime-fullclock="1:55:00 PM" data-datetime-clock="1:55 PM" data-datetime-hour="1 PM" data-datetime-today="" data-datetime-daydiff="-1 days left"></time>
</header><section class="trb_mainContent" data-role="panelmod_articleBody" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; clear: left; width: 856px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 10.399999618530273px;">Details continue to emerge about the Calabasas home the estate of Michael Jackson bought for his mother and children. The seller in the $10.75 million off-market deal has been identified as Kassabian Design Build, which constructed the Tuscan-style home on spec.
The style of the home was inspired by a trip that designer Diko Kassabian took to Tuscany, Italy.

<aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80614683" data-content-size="jumbo" data-content-type="gallery" data-content-subtype="photogallery" data-role="socialshare_item gallery carousel gallery_container imgsize_ratiosizecontainer lightbox_container " data-state=" gallery_captionClosed" data-embed-id="80614683" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px -40px; padding: 0px; position: relative; width: calc(100% - -80px); overflow: hidden; -webkit-transform: none; z-index: 50;"><aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80616526" data-content-size="jumbo" data-content-type="image" data-content-subtype="photo" data-role="socialshare_item carousel_page " data-state=" carousel_activepage " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; transition: -webkit-transform 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 0.8s ease; -webkit-transform: none; position: relative; width: 936px; overflow: hidden; vertical-align: top; float: left;"><figure data-role="imgsize_item" class="trb_embed_imageContainer_figure" imgheight="550" imgwidth="950" imgratio="16x9" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 526.5px; position: relative; width: 936px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; float: none; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
16x9
</figure>CAPTIONHot Property | Michael Jackson estateStella Lee
The Calabasas home purchased by the Michael Jackson estate for his mother, Katherine Jackson, and his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, was sold by Kassabian Design Build. Photos show the home shortly after it was built.

</aside><aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80616527" data-content-size="jumbo" data-content-type="image" data-content-subtype="photo" data-role="socialshare_item carousel_page " data-state=" carousel_nextpage " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; -webkit-transform: translate3d(100%, 0px, 0px); position: absolute; width: 936px; overflow: hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease; transition: all 0.8s ease; opacity: 0; vertical-align: top; float: left;"><figure data-role=" imgsize_item" class="trb_embed_imageContainer_figure" imgheight="550" imgwidth="950" imgratio="16x9" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 526.5px; position: relative; width: 936px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; float: none; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
16x9
The Calabasas home purchased by the Michael Jackson estate for his mother, Katherine Jackson, and his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, was sold by Kassabian Design Build. Photos show the home shortly after it was built.

</aside><aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80616530" data-content-size="jumbo" data-content-type="image" data-content-subtype="photo" data-role="socialshare_item carousel_page " data-state=" carousel_nextpage " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; -webkit-transform: translate3d(100%, 0px, 0px); position: absolute; width: 936px; overflow: hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease; transition: all 0.8s ease; opacity: 0; vertical-align: top; float: left;"><figure data-role=" imgsize_item" class="trb_embed_imageContainer_figure" imgheight="550" imgwidth="950" imgratio="16x9" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 526.5px; position: relative; width: 936px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; float: none; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
16x9

</aside><aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80616531" data-content-size="jumbo" data-content-type="image" data-content-subtype="photo" data-role="socialshare_item carousel_page " data-state=" carousel_nextpage " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; -webkit-transform: translate3d(100%, 0px, 0px); position: absolute; width: 936px; overflow: hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease; transition: all 0.8s ease; opacity: 0; vertical-align: top; float: left;"><figure data-role=" imgsize_item" class="trb_embed_imageContainer_figure" imgheight="550" imgwidth="950" imgratio="16x9" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 526.5px; position: relative; width: 936px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; float: none; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
16x9

</aside><aside class="trb_embed " data-content-id="80616533" data-content-size="jumbo" data-content-type="image" data-content-subtype="photo" data-role="socialshare_item carousel_page " data-state=" carousel_nextpage " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; -webkit-transform: translate3d(100%, 0px, 0px); position: absolute; width: 936px; overflow: hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease; transition: all 0.8s ease; opacity: 0; vertical-align: top; float: left;"><figure data-role=" imgsize_item" class="trb_embed_imageContainer_figure" imgheight="550" imgwidth="950" imgratio="16x9" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 526.5px; position: relative; width: 936px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; float: none; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
16x9

</aside>

</aside>The 12,670 square feet of living space includes massive dual-stairway entry, a pub, three fireplaces, a home theater, a sauna, a library, an elevator and eight en suite bedrooms. The oversized kitchen has a mosaic-tile wall behind the commercial range and a large island.
There are also extensive covered patios, a 633-square-foot guesthouse, a swimming pool with a spa and a putting green. The 1,548-square-foot garage can accommodate five cars.
Michael Jackson, who died in 2009 at 50, got his start as a member of the family group the Jackson 5. His album “Thriller” had record sales.
Katherine Jackson leased the nearly one-acre property, where she lives with the late singer’s children, for $26,000 after the pop star’s death.
<aside class="trb_panelmod_container" data-role="panelmod_container imgsize_ratiosizecontainer" data-load-type="noop" data-panelmod-type="relatedContent" style="margin: 20px 0px 20px 20px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 20px; float: right; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); clear: right; position: relative; left: 20px; z-index: 25; width: 360px;">

</aside><iframe id="google_ads_iframe_/4011/trb.latimes/class/realestate/hotprop_7" name="google_ads_iframe_/4011/trb.latimes/class/realestate/hotprop_7" width="300" height="50" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="border-width: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;"></iframe>

The gated neighborhood is popular with celebrities. Recent home buyers include reality show personalities Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, who purchased her house from Justin Bieber.
Marc and Rory Shevin of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices were the listing agents. Nichelle Robinson and Barbara Robinson of Hilton & Hyland/Christie’s International Real Estate represented the estate.

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...op-michael-jackson-estate-20140624-story.html

</section>

Back