Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation / Estate Responds

As I stated before, my concern is only for the well-being of Michael's three children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.
I'm not even concerned about Michael Jackson's Legacy; becaues he has already insured that.
Michael Jackson's sibilings see a pool of Money and they want it; but is is not theirs to have.

God, please, bless and protect Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

[h=1]X17 EXCLUSIVE - Jackson Family Demand John Branca and John McClain Resign As Executors Of Michael Jackson’s Estate[/h]

[h=2]Posted on Tue Jul 17, 2012 06:00 PM PDT[/h]

MJacksonMemorial062610_10_X17pic460.jpg

Janet, Tito, Jermaine, Rebbie and Randy Jackson have fired off a letter to the current executors of Michael Jackson's estate, John Branca and John McClain, demanding they resign from their positions because they've "failed to perform" their duties.
In the three page letter, the Jackson family claim that the two attorneys have not only failed at their executor duties, but have also "taken advantage of a grieving mother and family."
The letter states that after Michael passed, Mr. Branca told 82-year-old Katherine Jackson: "I am Michael Jackson now."
The family's letter goes on to accuse the two lawyers of knowing that Michael's signature on the will is fraudulent. The Jacksons say Michael was not in California at the time the will was signed ... which was on July 7, 2002. Furthermore, the letter says Michael's siblings have evidence to back up their claims.
Branca and McClain have yet to respond. Click thru to read the entire letter.

The Jackson family's letter to John Branca and John McClain can be read here.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie..._branco_estate_071712.php#yqlCFPDsRK8rytmQ.99

and here is again all started to yell about it - money. you, me or whoever else cant change anything.
what will happen its not for us to decide.
but again its sad that Jackson family acting no different than any others who make money on MJ's name.
Michael was right about it in "Money".
everything we should think about now is safety and welldoing of His 3 children.
Jackson family remind me my own big family. so, its not suprise for me but as i said before its not suprise that 2002 will can be fake.
so, as Michael always said : "Only God can deside".

I'm not surprised about anything any more about the Jacksons, but I'm really disappointed in Janet. I expected better from her.

Sad state of affairs. The estate has been doing a fantastic job. Sorry to say but it seems to be just sour grapes that Michael only left monies to his Mum and children.

I believe this was all done for publicity to defame the Estate because They don't have any legal standing to dispute the will or the Estate. I thought only beneficiaries had that right . Remember the courts threw Joe's case against the estate out because he wasn't a beneficiary to the Will. ONLY Katherine has this right and she didn't sign the letter. In fact they state in the letter they went against her advisor's. So the disgruntled siblings who were left out as beneficiaries of the will took this over Katherine's head. The letter isnt professionally written. It certainly wasnt written by an attorney. The many false and ridiculas allegations can be proven false and only makes thems seem very angry and disgruntled becuase they were left out of the will. I hope they do try to bring legal action .. so they have to prove these ridiculas statements are cause to remove the Executors.

Im not worried for the Estate in any way .. Just sad they have to endure these embarrasing antics. Will Randy's next move be to try to declare Katherine incompetent, becuase that's what they are stating more or less by saying they had to go over her and her advisors head with this.

This is absolutely ridiculous.Every time I think nothing this family does can shock me any more,they find a way to prove me wrong.
As most of you,I think this is all about the money and their bitterness over being left out,along with being angry about how the AEG case is going.But even if they truly believed it,what's the point in writing a letter like this? Is it to let everyone know that not only they lack common sense,but sense of decorum too? Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe it.

It's sad the Estate has to deal with this accusations,but what saddens me most is what Mike had to deal with,having this vultures as family.I'm also worried about the influence all this drama will have on the kids and the ideas they might be getting.

Will Randy's next move be to try to declare Katherine incompetent, becuase that's what they are stating more or less by saying they had to go over her and her advisors head with this.

Interesting observation.I hadn't thought about that :mello:

this is all for attention to their names. we dont realy know what is happened or happeing among Jackson family. its their business and rights. but its sad that they using Michael's name.
so, just let it be. it will not bring Michael back anyway.
more we speak about more we look like them or whoever who wants MJ's money.
this will could be fake in some point but it was clear that Michael left everything for his mother and children. im sure in that.
i will not discuss it any longer. this is all made me very sad.

God bless Kathering, Prince, Paris and Blanket. and may Michael finaly rest in peace.

What a embarrassing letter. They are lack of common sense. I will say this if the executors resigned their position after getting tired of the Jacksons constant harassment and accusation, it would be the end of Michael Jackson's legacy. We will have more projects like the tacky wale tribute, the shady deals with shady people, the Michael children signed belts, the Jacksons signed beat it jackets, jackson perfume... I am scared to even think about that, that will be the nightmare to Michael's legacy.

Wid you HAVE to say this? Now I'm all worried this might actually happen!
Seriously, in case this was to happen, what would become of the Estate? Does anyone have a clue how these things work?
Or if one of the executors (or both) were to pass, who would take their role? Did Michael think of a substitute? I know the children would be able to, when they are old enough, but considering they are very young and the executors must be about 55-60 now... I doubt the can go on untill J3 become old enough.
And speaking of old enough, what is the right age to become an executor of Michael's age? I don't think 18 years will be old enough, not in this case, 'cause I remember there being something in the Will about 30 years (?).

qbee said:
Will Randy's next move be to try to declare Katherine incompetent, becuase that's what they are stating more or less by saying they had to go over her and her advisors head with this.
And what would the court do if this happens or if she passed - will the court really come knocking on Diana Ross' door? Because I don't recall J3 ever having had much contact with here, right?

Last edited:
Why did Janet have to get involved in this??

I live Janet almost as much as Mike..

She seems the most sane out of all the Jacksons so I'm puzzled as to why she would allow her name added to this....

Hopefully things are explained more thoroughly in due time...

World of Jax & robbers :Singer says his brother and pal tried to cheat him out of fortune 2007

image.jpg

Michael Jackson claims he was nearly swindled out of his fortune during his kiddie-sex trial and only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him.

The behind-the-scenes battle over the pop star's finances is detailed in a sworn deposition he gave for a federal lawsuit scheduled to go to trial this week.

There is a possibility that Jackson himself might even be called to testify.

The seven hours of transcripts obtained by the Daily News reveal that the agitated entertainer was convinced his money woes were fueled by a cadre of disloyal advisers who stole from him while he was busy fighting criminal charges.

The Gloved One even fingered a man close to his older brother Randy as a key villain.

It was an ordeal that left Jackson bitter about the industry in which he's spent his entire life.

"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," he said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.

"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."

A Santa Maria, Calif., jury acquitted him of child molestation charges in June 2005, after which he retreated into the seclusion of his Neverland ranch.

But during breaks in the trial, Jackson says he was being pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career.

Jackson initially took a liking to Stabler after Randy introduced them.

"He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.

Stabler was persistent, at one point during the trial sending a message through one of Jackson's Nation of Islam security guards that questioned the singer's faithfulness to his African-American heritage.

It was a sore point for someone who has denied he purposely lightened his skin.

By then, Jackson had turned to Burkle, the billionaire pal of former President Bill Clinton, for financial help. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson, who's known Michael Jackson since his Jackson 5 days, to help with the consultation.

Burkle was calling him on the cell phone during bathroom breaks, warning him not to sign anything, Michael Jackson said.

Stabler wasn't happy, Jackson said.

"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified.

"It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."

The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.

Randy later claimed that Jackson and his staff had run up a $700,000 bill on his American Express card during the trial, which Jackson said he would repay.

It wasn't the first time that Stabler teamed with Randy in trying to get him to sign off on a deal, Jackson claimed.

At a meeting in a bungalow at the Neverland ranch, Jackson said he had his mother at his side when he fought off another proposal.

"And I vehemently told them, 'No, I am not signing this,'" Jackson recalled. "And I just remember how angry, the intensity of the anger in the room. And so they marched out."

Jackson made his comments when he was grilled by lawyers for the Hackensack, N.J., finance company that is suing the singer in Manhattan Federal Court. The firm, Prescient Acquisition, is owned by businessman Darien Dash, who claims Jackson stiffed his company out of $48 million.

According to Dash's lawyer Steven Altman, Dash was due the money for helping Jackson refinance a $272 million bank loan and secure $573 million in financing to buy out Sony's half of the Beatles' song catalogue that Jackson co-owned.

But Jackson claimed he's never heard of Dash, a cousin of hip-hop impresario Damon Dash, and doesn't remember signing any agreement.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/world-jax-robbers-article-1.225010#ixzz20xTdNtGw

At the moment when you think the Jacksons were actually beginning to focus on creating their own success and income...
The will has already been contested in court and they lost that. It's almost like they hated how their decision to do a tribute concert in Wales was unpopular amongst the fans and now want to discredit the upcoming BAD25 campaign. If the Jacksons were solely responsible for Michael's legacy it would definitely be a disaster. Is this what the Jacksons actually want or just slices of the profit that the estate is making? Have they released this incoherent letter in an attempt to get the fans on their side? I just don't understand this, it is such a joke.

How dare they say that they have failed to perform their duties as executors of the estate. How fucking ungrateful of them considering all the things they've done so far.

And what did they think when they decided to file a lawsuit against AEG? Of course AEG would do eveyrthing, including deposit the family, to clear their names. WTF?!!! We all know why they are pissed because we've seen the questions that were asked to Tito which revealed who actually paid for HIS kids :) and we also foud out that MJ gave his accountant millions to give to Katherine when he was in exile and Janet only gave Katherine $10,000.

I also highly doubt that MJ told his family he despised both Branca and McClain since we all know he barely even saw his family.

That letter they wrote is so tacky and unprofessional too. Who writes stuff like that? If you wanna say your thing, then have manners and say them in a good way. Be a professional!

Last edited:
Randy use to be as unknown as Rebbie at one point! lol Even within his own famly with Joe not really caring or knowing what to do with him after Jermaine left and puttin him in the J5 group as a replacemnt.

But, for a good while now Randy's been the go to guy who would sell stories to the media about MJ and tried to rob him during the 05 trial...WTF?! o_O Damn Jealously is a major bitch in that family! And damn what is Janets problem? Like really she has to be close to Randy of them all?...=/

Goodness I just feel so bad for MJ all he had to go through in life and even in death he can't rest cause of family and friends and ex eployees etc just wanna be sellin and makin money in his name! I never seen anything like it. People go crazy when it has to do with Michael. Yet he was the one being always called bizarre! SAY WHAT?! SMH

This family is a trip. Judge will tell them same thing he told Joe Jackson not a chance in hell they will get control of estate. It is so sad they are doing this now. Debt will be paid off and all that's left is profit. And also Sony/Atv now has a huge stake in EMI publishing and they are seeing $ signs and now want a piece of the pie. Michael saw this and left them all out of his will and made sure they would never see big money from the estate because his children will inherit at 40 and they will all be dead. Katherine didn't sign which is telling because she knows where her bread is buttered.

What I would really like to see is a detailed plan as to how the Jacksons would continue Michael's legacy, what plans would they put forward that are better than what the estate has already done?

Katherine didn't sign which is telling because she knows where her bread is buttered.

Im happy she didnt sign the letter because she as a beneficiary is the only one with power to actually challenge the estate. The siblings try to blame it on the people around her for influcnce her in a bad way which is according to them why se didnt sign the letter LOL. Cant believe they accuse Trent for a lot of shitt too. He is their cousin for crying out loud. How embarassing for him and that Katherine still keeps Trent around is telling imo.

And they all should look in the mirror and ask WHY Katherine had a mini-stroke lately. It may be from all the stress and pressure from the AEG suit but they brought this upon themselves!!!!! They also should ask if her mini-stroke had anything to do with her involvement with shady people like Mann/Johnson, the Wales tribute, the pimping of her book, the belt-signing, Jermaine having Katherine supporting his Wien tribute, Oprah interviews and the list goes on and on... These people live in a bubble where they refuse to even acknowledge that perhaps some of their own actions/decisions have contributed to Katherines ill health... noooo because they cant do anything wrong so it MUST be the Estate.

According to Dash's lawyer Steven Altman, Dash was due the money for helping Jackson refinance a $272 million bank loan and secure $573 million in financing to buy out Sony's half of the Beatles' song catalogue that Jackson co-owned.

This is the part I don't understand. It sounds as if Michael wanted to buy out Sony's share of Sony/ATV. Surely Sony's share was never upp for sale, was it?

This is the part I don't understand. It sounds as if Michael wanted to buy out Sony's share of Sony/ATV. Surely Sony's share was never upp for sale, was it?

Correct Sony's half was never up for sale - that claim was not true and the very next line in the article you quoted proves that futher
But Jackson claimed he's never heard of Dash, a cousin of hip-hop impresario Damon Dash, and doesn't remember signing any agreement.

i guess the money is running out so certain jacksons need to try do something "new" what a unprofessional letter i bet branca and co are sat laughing at these ppl. so they are now trying to embarass the executors to leave cause legally they cant do anything. how pathetic. and just more evidence as to why mj wanted nothing to do with them.

michael left you nothing, nada get over it . its funny that everything the family accuse the executors of doing in the letter is pretty much everything the family has done since june 09. our beloved brother! dont make me laugh. and wow they actually spoke to mj before he died and he told them he hated branca and co? why would such a discussion even come up? and why they heck werent they doing an intervention if they actually got to talk to mj in the months before lol

I wish someone would transcribe the letter so we can go though it piece by piece to rebuttle many of the claims.
Starting from the beginning complaint that The Estate hasn't performed their duties . When its all over the media how well they have performed their duties in growing MJ's estate and taking it out of debt _ Heck by the end or the year they will have paid off MJ's loan on the SONY?ATV Catalog - To secure that. They bought into EMI have created some of the best entertainment with Cirq .. Are bringing to the fans a GREAT BAD25 release and Documentary and much more - They are making Michael shine .. Maybe the siblings are Jealous of that. but really I cant figure out what it is they want. They are not going to get control of the Estate .. and I would fear for Michael's legacy if they do based on thier antics, past, present and I'm sure their is more to come. (future) I just fear what they may be teaching or telling the children about all this.

What I would really like to see is a detailed plan as to how the Jacksons would continue Michael's legacy, what plans would they put forward that are better than what the estate has already done?

Maybe a Bad25 super duper special edition with a 4th CD containing the original songs sung by the Jackson brothers:
Jermaine singing "I'm badder" being the first official single

The thing that really pisses me of is... Michael couldn't even TRUST his own damn FAMILY. How can they be so f*cking greedy??? And yet they say they are a family grieving for their beloved brother? honestly, this shows NO LOVE at all. Yeah grieving over $$$ that's what it is. SMHX10

the estate havnt done their job cause non of the projects they have arranged made any money for the jackson bros and sisters. you now share and share alike!

Last edited:
Back