Michael Jackson's speech is featured on Tyga's new Mixtape.

Re: Oh dear. "Michael Jackson" is featured on Tyga's new Mixtape.

^^unfortunately Sheila, that's the way I took it also. I know nothing about rap or rappers (and I especially hate this kind of stuff) but can't get away from the Kardashians for some reason. They're always on my news aggregates even when I block them.

They've been riding him on several tabloids (esp. TMZ) for statutory rape with Kylie the last few years. He's married to another woman.

The comparison would have been way more appropriate with someone involved in long term relationships with younger women like Charlie Chaplin, for example.

It disgusts me to see Michael used like this. Disgust isn't strong enough.

They've been riding him on several tabloids (esp. TMZ) for statutory rape with Kylie the last few years. He's married to another woman.

No he's not, they split up sometime last year. In regards to his relationship with Kylie Jenner, I haven't a clue when they first got together but Google Trends shows that search results for the both of them together didn't really start appearing until a month or two after the break-up (exploding a few months later).

^ok. You see how closely I am not trying to follow the story. :(

Last edited:

Is that why he's trying to make the Mike connection? The allegations of having sexual relationships with underage children? Why couldn't he use a Roman Polanski or Gary Glitter quote? Why is it always MIKE's name that comes up with bullsh*t like this? That Jenner kid just turned 18, but was reportedly "dating" this rapper dude long before that and he's in his mid 20s.

I know it's nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't stop me from being pissed off every time someone (especially a talentless hack like Tyga) tries to bring Mike up in that BS. Why didn't he make a mix tape about dating transgendered women? He's been put on blast for doing that (I saw an article posted on Facebook about his texts to her being hacked and posted).

I haven't listened the song yet, but Historic posted snippet of it:
[Audience is audible, cheering, agreeing with MJ]
Michael: "The minute it became the biggest selling album in the history of the Guinness World Book of Records - OVERNIGHT they called me a freak, a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they said I tried to bleach my skin, they made everything to turn the public against me."
[Audience loudly applauds and cheers in support of Michael]
Michael: "This is all a complete, complete conspiracy. You have to know that. You know it's, it's [something?], It's time for a change!"
End.

I think he knows MJ story and how he was railroaded by some people and tabloids, and Tyga might feels that tabloids are trying to do the same to him.
Maybe not as massive scale like they did with Michael, but still, all the same. All the fairness, it is not nice to anyone if tabloids posts rubbish of you and there is very little you can do about it, except make a song about it and try to make yourself heard that way.

Are you sure he meant to say he was as good as Michael like you suggest?

It sounds like he is saying he suffers scandals like Michael Jackson did. To me he is saying, that like MJ's, the scandals aren't true.

I didn't say that. I know he meant he's going through scandals like MJ but that imo that's laughable esp since he's comparing it to MJ

I think he knows MJ story and how he was railroaded by some people and tabloids, and Tyga might feels that tabloids are trying to do the same to him.
Maybe not as massive scale like they did with Michael, but still, all the same. All the fairness, it is not nice to anyone if tabloids posts rubbish of you and there is very little you can do about it, except make a song about it and try to make yourself heard that way.

Ok, in that context the reference isn't derogatory to Mike. Thanks for the different point of view. :punk:

Corny?!?

Don't talk bad about that Kendrick Lamarr track when he featured an old 2Pac interview.. The point was that what Pac said back then is still as relevant NOW as it was back then!!

It's called "Mortal Man" and it is amazing!! He even brings up Mike and the injustice he went through in his life..

That track is the furthest thing from "corny"....geez

In fact, his entire album is incredible!

Couldn't of said it better myself! I listen to Mortal Men every time I go running! It's my jam.

The estate won't and shouldn't do anything. This is not being sold, so it's no different than when some DJ mashes up songs or samples something but doesn't sell the track.

It's on iTunes bud.

It's on iTunes bud.

So the Estate either don't own the rights to that specific recording (given it's an amateur recording, I doubt they own the copyright to the recording itself... but the speech itself on the other hand... I'm not so sure about) or they approved it.

Last edited:
it is very easy to get rights to release stuff.. You go to a record store (F.Y.E or Zia Records - something like that) and you will see DVD's footage of Michael.. I see MJ interviews, fan video, and all this other stuff(even this full speech of MJ with video).. and it's legally sold in record stores..

I'm not sure how it fully works and how companies get away with it, but they do.. even bought a DVD that has the Mexico deposition, Private home movies, and some other footage from F.Y.E.

Back