Michael Nominated For 3 Soul Train Awards

Gutted for Michael. Even more disappointed that such a misogynistic song as Loyal can win awards. We're living in the 21st century. Surely we should have moved on from songs as full of hate as this. A woman is a woman and not a bitch. Mind you given who sang it what should I expect.

Complete and total bullshit. I guess the album and song didn't have enough sexual content in it for their tastes.

These award shows are now just a gimmick to see who is still popular.

Don't put your heart and soul into them, If Michael was alive and attended these shows he would have won so think about that one, I do like "Loyal" but there are better songs out there.

They were pretty bad especially when you remember what they used to be like. American Music Awards and the Grammys used to be great in the day too.
Stephanie Mills was the best thing in it.
And although I thought that chart that Questlove did was interesting-showing all the popular acts that have sampled Kool and the Gang and their songs, I didn't appreciate hearing those versions of the songs in the tribute-I'd rather hear the original old stuff-because it was GREAT.

:wtf2 I don't even know who are half of them! I thought Soul Train had more love for Michael.

Soul Train has been extremely supportive of the Jackson family for decades.

I do not see any other award show nominating Xscape so I appreciate that Soul Train did.

Let us see if Timberlake will receive a collaboration Grammy nomination as Sony did not bother to nominate Xscape.

Back