Michael out and about shopping again lol

do you'll realize what is happening these last couple weeks (from the Vogue and Ebony shoot).. to today's shopping photos.. is what we have been waiting years............

BRACE YOURSELF............
We're in for one surprise after another it seems! :D

I wonder where he's goin' next?? He must have switched over to an L.A. studio while there.. This year he's recorded in Las Vegas, California, and New York..

Woohooo, lovin' the pics :D Michael's clothes sure are something new for a shopping spree - lookin' good :D

In one of the pics, when he gets into the car, he somehow makes me think about Cinderella :lol: With his leg positioned like that :lol:

Thanks for posting :D

The King looks so sexy, classy, elegant, handsome, mature, young and aristocrat B) awesome man just AWESOME :jumpcrazy:

Now, see even the pap pics are looking like a photoshoot, lol. Me likey! (hopes he bought something for moi)

oh and is he doing what i think hes doing in this pic ? :lol: :p

018.jpg

He is getting into a Prius (the electric car). Good for him! Trying not to be so high maintenance with respect to resources and global warming; a follow up to his comments in Ebony. Walk the talk Michael.

True!!!! That's the best looking 'homeless' man I have ever seen:rollin: Got to love MJ's sense of humour!!!

The King looks so sexy, classy, elegant, handsome, mature, young and aristocrat B) awesome man just AWESOME :jumpcrazy:

You stole my words. Good to see him out again.

His hair is nice.. It was done up in a way that remindes me of 1999.

He looks fantastic.

(Was I the only one who googled the car? I had to see it completely. I've become car-crazy so I may have done it even without Michael stepping out of it. :D)

Thanks, TSCM. How'd they get that many pictures in that short of time. Those cameras were working overtime...snap, snap, snap, snap, snap in 2 seconds flat. lol

I wonder if he was wearing the SHIRT from the photoshoot aswell

You could hardly see his face in that vid, lol. But yeah he gave that peace sign and hopped in...umbrella got stuck :lol: very funny.

Back