Michael Prince & Brad Buxer - Secret Project (Confirmed MJ related - Post #155)

I sure hope all those 3 songs ARE on the album!! - That would be great!! Hope for Escape too! - I think it could be popular. Only MJ fans know about the song and it SOOO needs to be released so many more people can enjoy it!

If we can believe Dr. Freeze, Blue Gangsta and A Place with No Name WILL be on the album.

The leaked version of Slave to the Rhythm is the reworked version by Tricky Stewart with brand-new instrumentation. I would rather hear the original version.

The leaked version of Slave to the Rhythm is the reworked version by Tricky Stewart with brand-new instrumentation. I would rather hear the original version.

I'd prefer we get unheard songs. A place with no name would be great but the rest we already have. If we get all theses leaked song we will only get 5 or so tracks. Those titles are great but we have them so please don't put them on a new album. I couldn't care less if the rest of the world has not heard them we have. I don't see any real chart toppers there anyways. Great songs for sure tho.

I'd prefer we get unheard songs. A place with no name would be great but the rest we already have. If we get all theses leaked song we will only get 5 or so tracks. Those titles are great but we have them so please don't put them on a new album. I couldn't care less if the rest of the world has not heard them we have. I don't see any real chart toppers there anyways. Great songs for sure tho.

I can understand why you just want songs you haven't heard. But remember the songs were not written just for you. Although you may have heard them all, not all Michael fans have and I thinks it's very important for Michael's songs to be released to the world For his legacy. I want the world to hear them and enjoy them. He wrote them for the world not just you or I. There is No reason for Michael's songs to be hidden or locked away in our private closets and not be released. I think his music is for the ages and should be heard around the world.

I hope a new album of unreleased MICHAEL material comes out soon. I'm anxious to hear the final production of "A Place Without No Name". I think if Legacy/the estate pushes for promotion, it could be a very big posthumous hit for Michael. :)

I can understand why you just want songs you haven't heard. But remember the songs were not written just for you. Although you may have heard them all, not all Michael fans have and I thinks it's very important for Michael's songs to be released to the world For his legacy. I want the world to hear them and enjoy them. He wrote them for the world not just you or I. There is No reason for Michael's songs to be hidden or locked away in our private closets and not be released. I think his music is for the ages and should be heard around the world.

Both of you have good points. In one sense, I have to agree with qbee in the sense that there are some gems in Michael's leaked collection that do deserve an official release. Escape is a prime example, as I can imagine that song doing well in the charts even today. Not to mention that there will be a point when the estate can only release previously leaked songs; they don't have a never-ending vault of music.

Then again, Smooth72 does bring up a good point in that the fans primarily want to hear new songs. The Michael album only featured FOUR SONGS that were never heard prior to its release out of the ten that were included. That isn't a good new : old ratio. Including previously leaked songs on the next album is fine with me, as long as it's kept at a moderate level.

Good points always there. It's gotten to the point where I guess I'm being selfish for the fans. I do think all those songs are great but for our benefit I want all new tracks. Promotion for sure attacks sales but some killer unheard tracks will do much more IMO. It's going to be had to get positive exposure for MJ projects for a while I would guess. But one new killer dance track will shut the all the **** up! Give me tunes!

The Michael album only featured FOUR SONGS that were never heard prior to its release out of the ten that were included. That isn't a good new : old ratio.

I'd go as far as to say three. Behind The Mask I had heard by numerous other acts over the years. So it was almost like Michael covering it. Sure it was nice to hear his vocals doing it. But yeah, old song.

I can't wait for a new album to be released!!

Hope we will hear something soon!!

Not sure what "The One" is related to, hopefully not Cirque but just referring to MJ as The One

Yeah, maybe (and hopefully) he means Bruce (or MJ) with "the one".

I think "the one" show is completely different to immortal show

That's not what Pentum was saying. He was saying he hoped the reference to the "One" had nothing to do with Cirque. He didn't even mention Immortal.

What happened to the Q and A with Michael Durham Prince?

It seems that question has been asked a few times before. Does anyone have an answer? Would be much appreciated! We need new songs to keep us going. I'm getting tired and feel worn. It would have been nice to have something during the summer months. I see there is some new albums coming out. Kanye (don't care for any of his latest material. Jay Z has one and a Eminem is coming soon also. Miriah also her new song is ok I guess. Not much to look forward to tho. I liked some of Jays and Em. But really Em sounds angry and hateful with his new song. Why does he like to diss on people so much? Hopefully he has grown up he is talented. I know he took pot shots at MJ but it was all in fun... Please estate hurry up a bit. All the bad publicity in sure Dosen't help much. I still say release something now in the middle of this shit storm. Mike needs to tell History...

5759_10151494700356279_924428116_n.jpg

What happened to the Q and A with Michael Durham Prince?

As you know we send the questions and the people answer on their own time. Depending on the person it can take a week or it could take several months, we don't know. All I can say is that he got the questions and we are waiting for his answers.

ps: he's currently on tour with the tribute show.

As you know we send the questions and the people answer on their own time. Depending on the person it can take a week or it could take several months, we don't know. All I can say is that he got the questions and we are waiting for his answers.

ps: he's currently on tour with the tribute show.

What tribute show?

Oh lord, think it's safe to say he is a bit too busy for working on unreleased MJ material...

True, but if memory serves me correctly, the earliest hint at a new album dates back to November, whereas the tribute show didn't begin until May. Six months is more than enough time to complete an album. Hell, the estate did it with Michael!

...okay, bad example. But still.

Why would he be too busy for working on unreleased MJ material??

MJ rehearsed for TII, wrote songs, apparently went to the studio (or at least had planned to do so while touring with TII) and recorded new material.

It's not like working on the Ultimate Thriller takes up all his time! - When the sound is made I don't think there is much work during the shows, it's more before the concerts he has to work with the sounds etc. I guess.

I think he has more than enough time to work on unreleased material. MJ did BOTDF while touring with HIStory didn't he??

Why would he be too busy for working on unreleased MJ material??

MJ rehearsed for TII, wrote songs, apparently went to the studio (or at least had planned to do so while touring with TII) and recorded new material.

It's not like working on the Ultimate Thriller takes up all his time! - When the sound is made I don't think there is much work during the shows, it's more before the concerts he has to work with the sounds etc. I guess.

I think he has more than enough time to work on unreleased material. MJ did BOTDF while touring with HIStory didn't he??

BOTD is an album outtake from the Dangerous sessions.

Same goes for GHOSTS. He was working on that song during the HIStory sessions.

Back