Michael Tells: ‘I’m A Girl Watcher!’

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Awwwh! Every boy and every man ought to have the same level of respect towards girls as Michael did.

It's really no wonder why we girls love him so much :wub:

@amygrace; you're right :shades:

lol So he hated touring but I bet it was fun because he could watch so much on a stage.. Without any eyeball tricks..

Awwz! :wub: :wub:

No wonder he walked around with those dark glasses on all the time... they made it possible for him to stare wherever he wanted without anyone noticing! :shifty:

Thanks for sharing this article...really made me smile. :heart:

Amy Ha Ha to the dark glasses part. I agree with you. What a Plan!!!

Oh my goodness :wub:

What a gentleman we had. I wish I knew a guy who had even just a fraction of Michael's good nature.

Everything he says is just beautiful.

Thanks DI, you post great threads!

lol So he hated touring but I bet it was fun because he could watch so much on a stage.. Without any eyeball tricks..

What?! Michael loved to tour. Everyone knows that and i have proof in my sig

oh my gosh, this is just simply....too good to be true! Oh Michael! If only there were more men like him! That's just beautiful..he has an artist's eye. Artists never see the negatives..they see only beauty and study it with love.

he was only 14 right? that's a freshman in high school! oh his soul is just so beautiful. I cannot fathom someone that age with such mature thinking.

ahh those dark glasses! You know he was watching those female dancers, Beyonce, and his fans all this time! sneaky clever man, oh but that makes him more adorable. bet you he loved every hug and kiss and look he ever got from every female fan he's ever met.
Gosh, what more can you say about this guy? too amazing for words. :)

That it the most adorable article I think I've ever read about him! Thanks for posting :)

"And then, there are the chicks that look so helpless that I want to rush over to them and put my arms around them!"

this part gets me every time :smilie_butterflies:

Back