Michael visits Bollywood actor Hrithik roshan

Wow, that's pretty awesome! I hope he's shooting his next short film. And lmaoo on Michael introducing himself, indeed that must be very awkward/funny. Like, "Hi, how are you? I'm Michael Jackson.." loooool :D. Like oh ok, nice to meet you..what was it? Michael? :D

He probably said, "Hi I am Michael Jackson, but you probably already knew that because I am awesome"" Lol

this is old news

Well, It's NEW to me :) and the others who have commented

Its very Interesting that he was checking out a place to film
and its not that old .. since October maybe .. and MJ could could
very well be working on a film since then ..

Roshan is an awesome dancer, easily the best in the Bollywood film industry you can see him doing some of Jacksons moves but the guy has his own style and he's done some great roles too I reckon people should check out his films like Fiza and Jodaa akbar

He really is good. I don't recall ever seeing him do any MJ moves but I wouldn't be surprised :).

I wonder if Michael has ever seen Bollywood Thriller?

Man, I hope so!! :hysterical:

Great post, think im gonna give bollywood movies a try!

Definitely do! Just make sure you have a lot of time on your hands - they're rarely shorter than 3+ hours :timer:. They're fun though :D.

Not sure if there were any other awards presented to him while he was in India during the tour, but the Bollywood Humanitarian award he received was in New York, not in India, in 1999.

He has received another award while he was in India for history tour.

Lol, is it me or this isn't the first time Michael introduces himself in front of people? :lol:
It is a bit weird, though it is the normal thing to do when you meet a new person, lol. :D

Thanks for posting, nice read ^_^

Michael is a very well-educated person ... I am MJ fan for over 17 years ...and in all these years I 've seen how Michael is recommended when he meets someone ...
I remember how in 1992, when he came first in Romania, it is recommended to everybody and it was extremely polite ... administrator of the field where he was staying then, he spoke very nice about it :) I saw a lot of video when he met with different people and how to behave nicely ...
in conclusion: I do not think we should be for something strange if we read something about Michael, Michael is a true gentleman well educated! :yes:

Michael is a very well-educated person ... I am MJ fan for over 17 years ...and in all these years I 've seen how Michael is recommended when he meets someone ...
I remember how in 1992, when he came first in Romania, it is recommended to everybody and it was extremely polite ... administrator of the field where he was staying then, he spoke very nice about it :) I saw a lot of video when he met with different people and how to behave nicely ...
in conclusion: I do not think we should be for something strange if we read something about Michael, Michael is a true gentleman well educated! :yes:​

Never doubted that for a second :) In fact, he is a model to society, people have a lot to learn from his humbleness and good-manners

in conclusion: I do not think we should be for something strange if we read something about Michael, Michael is a true gentleman well educated! :yes:

Michael is polite and sensibility in person ....there's much to learn from Mr Jackson ehehehehe!

That was May 1st 1999 at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, NY. It usually takes place there every year!!

It cannot be in India while the HIStory Tour was there because if you see the video (which mistakenly states year 2000) that was posted above they show a presentation video where you see footage from the HIStory Tour in India. And besides, I'm sure you can see that he looks different from the HIStory era.

Back