Michael will be 'in the air' for half the concert!!!!

I've seen someone else do that at the O2...the crane takes them from the front of the stage to the back of the arena. They're not as high as the top tier though...around the height of the exec boxes below the top tier if not lower.

Michael deffo be lifted in the air durring the shows, almost all preformers do it now, But I hardly doubt it will be for half the show especially considering the front blocks are V.I.P at £750 a pop just to see MJ lol

That's the first thing that came to my mind as well. :fear: The second thing was "Uh OH!" cuz I thought sitting off the floor, away from the stage and a little high up would make me safe from any madness. :lol: If this rumor is true, it means a knock-down-drag-out could happen anywhere in the stands. eek!

Fun rumor though. Thanks for posting. :flowers:

If that was true, then VIP would not be seated in the front row, but upper tire, :)

Could be a bit of both. VIP would get some close up Michaelness while he's onstage and the people in the stands would get some Michaelness while he's suspended in the air. All God's chillun be happy. lol

Ouuu...just give everybody a chance to see him close. some fans willing to do anything but just cant pay for it. no money. period.

its gonna be awesome...this is my 1st time...i didnt get a very good seat...and if i can see him close...even its his sole...its still awesome

I can see him being in the air for a song during the concert but not the half of the whole concert lol. However you never know with MJ, he knows how to surprise us :).

Back