Michael with vitiligo on Victory Tour 84

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
MJ_01_024.jpg

You can clearly see it :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I've seen one similar from further away, but never that one:cry:

That's why the photos taken off Mikey recently when the flash gets him he looks so pale white :(

why did such a wonderful person have to go through so much:(

I'v always believed that he had Vitiligo I don't need a pic to prove it to me
its awful that he had to go through that...I can't believe that some ppl still doubt it and chose to be ignorant.

I'v always believed that he had Vitiligo I don't need a pic to prove it to me
its awful that he had to go through that...I can't believe that some ppl still doubt it and chose to be ignorant.

I know, it makes me sick. They just don't want to believe that somehow they were wrong all along and Michael was and has always told the truth:)

there are some really incredibly stupid and ignorant people out there!:(

WOW... and he was 'dark' during this era. He hid it so well from us, the cameras flash really shows the depth of how serious it was already, his skin is as light as in Bad era. I wonder how long he kept wearing dark makeup and then switched to lighter foundation to match his skintone.

I just don't understand why he didn't say anything when it happened. :(
I've been told people were absolutely shocked when Bad video came out. (I wasn't born yet so I don't know)

I do sometimes wonder too if it would have made a difference if Michael came out telling about his disease during the Off the Wall-Thriller era, to kind of prepear people for his skin colour to change gradually. When it came as shock everyone stuck to the idea that he was bleaching his skin. But ofcourse that was none of our business and still do this day isnt because Michael was suffering and he didnt want to speak about it publicly. I just still wonder though it had made a difference.

This pic is taken from the same moment:

4vgzeh2.jpg

My sister was just telling me the other day how when she went to see him at the victory tour at madison square garden and she was like every body was looking at him like what happen but all the fans guess that he had vitiligo mike came out and still bless the stage he said I love u at the end and every body went crazy

Poor baby. I've never doubted Mike had vitiligo, particularly because I know someone personally who has it. It can be a very debilitating disease, you know, the toll it takes on one's emotions can be brutal. I always got mad when Michael would try to explain that he had vitiligo, and no one ever took him seriously, no one ever believed that It is a real disease.

Poor baby. I've never doubted Mike had vitiligo, particularly because I know someone personally who has it. It can be a very debilitating disease, you know, the toll it takes on one's emotions can be brutal. I always got mad when Michael would try to explain that he had vitiligo, and no one ever took him seriously, no one ever believed that It is a real disease.

I think by the time he said something it was too late. The press had already embedded the rumour that Michael wanted to be 'white', to appeal to a bigger audience etc. I respect his decision as it is a private matter and I can imagine (the perfectionist he is) Michael was mortified at revealing this condition.

Also, by that time (Oprah interview) so many people thought he was 'weird', 'strange' because they believed the hyperbaric chamber, elephant man bones rumours etc that anything said abut Michael was feasible.

I do sometimes wonder too if it would have made a difference if Michael came out telling about his disease during the Off the Wall-Thriller era, to kind of prepear people for his skin colour to change gradually. When it came as shock everyone stuck to the idea that he was bleaching his skin. But ofcourse that was none of our business and still do this day isnt because Michael was suffering and he didnt want to speak about it publicly. I just still wonder though it had made a difference.

yeah i wish he had done this...

It wasnt hard for me to believe that he had vitiligo, because i have it too... since childhood (fortunately only on my hands, and little bit on legs)...So..i understand how hard it was for him, a public person, and with such disease...It's very hard to admit it, and it's almost impossible to be cured of it..
So many people are so ignorant, and it was very easy for them to believe that he changed his skin color on purpose...And they still believe this, unfortunately...

I've seen several pics which really show it, especially when he's sweating really bad on stage. It's awful :no:

There are pics that show it clearly later on, the Earth Song ones, TDCAU ...

wow you can definitely see the makeup trying to hide it. must be really though.

So Michael had vitiligo even in 1980/1981? I thought he said it started around Thriller?

Weve also seen pictures of it on his finger when he was quite young.

So Michael had vitiligo even in 1980/1981? I thought he said it started around Thriller?

Weve also seen pictures of it on his finger when he was quite young.

He said "around Thriller/Off the Wall"

I am ashamed... so ashamed that people don't try to look deeper beyond what the mainstream media tell us...

I remember my Mom told me that he didn't want to be Black so he changed his colour when I was 5 years old... :no: I wasn't a fan then but children don't really judge so I just said- okay...and played with my dolls again.

But as I grew a mind of my own, I started to see all the lies fabricated by the media...

It was so obvious he had vitiligo.

I'm so sorry Michael... Damn, this world is not good enough for you.

Back