Michael's burial - Please put all related posts in here

Wherever they bury him, they will need 24 hour security, regardless to
where on earth they place him to rest, unless by a miracle they can keep it a secret. Where his body is now is secret, however sooner or later somone will find out. You know there will be photographers following the family 24/7 until they find out.

I am selfish in the fact that I hope they bury him somwhere I can visit his grave and pay my respects.

the brain thing is a RUMOR , they need just a small part of tissue, for God's sake people let it go.

Details have emerged that his brain and his liver is back in his body and the outfit he was dressed in. He is wearing his white pearl incrusted jacket with a gold belt with angels meeting at the buckle and his black sequined trousers. His gloves and sunglasses were also put in the casket and Paris put the half of the heart pendant around his arm (as she couldn't get it around his neck). He was also buried without make-up.

Now, at last, he can rest in peace complete.

the brain thing is a RUMOR , they need just a small part of tissue, for God's sake people let it go.

Sorry mods going to go OT for just a second. This was bothering me earlier so when I read your comment I wanted to ask. Basically if they kept the brain to harden(cause I have heard it happening before) after that I'm assuming they just cut some tissue and then give the rest back? Again sorry for going OT. Ya both Joe and La Toya have said that they have yet to decide on a burial location.

noooo....not cremation >"< its horrible enough to think his beautiful body is lifeless and its inside a coffin whether its gold or whatver >"< and it will be burried....

o my God...and cremation means...be burned?hewww....scarry...omg!
michael did say he doesnt want to be buried but he didnt say want to be burned too....>"< i wish...his body will not be deterioated....i wish....omg! i dunno...i'm just too scarry to think his beautiful body is lifeless...being carried around in a casket like that...

i wish they could make it to Neverland....and open it for public. c'mon....there's millions of fans who cannot come and pay their respect during last few weeks....and i'm sure they want to pay some tribute too....i want.
i wish i could just give flowers to him...just to be near him...if its not when he is alive then why is not ok to do do it now?
maybe it will be a bit chaotic during the frst time....but after that...i think it will be like Graceland....

Michael's family needs to recognize that he is more than just their son, brother or father. He has millions of fans around the world who are responsible for his success. Those fans deserve an opportunity to visit his grave if they so desire. The best way to serve his fans would be a Graceland type facility either at the original Neverland or perhaps at a replica somewhere else, preferably in the U.S. rather than at the replica planned in Shanghai.
http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/?id=406784&type=Metro

lol will they?
i'm in shanghai. i will put flowers everrrrryyy day....i will even guard and clean it up

Where is Michael now?

It's being said he's still at Forest Lawn... but, a body needs to be -40°C to conservate... so who knows.

It really seems to me that Michael left her mother in charge for a reason, why is she listening or fighting with the others and their opinions? Honestly the only reason for them to thinking of Neverland as his resting place is not based in what he wanted or the fans anymore but in the arragement they can get with the co-owners about the profits...

Thank you. Well I just hope he will be wherever he wanted to be and the media quit hounding him now.

Just read that the main man was moved from the crypt to the basement of Forest Lawn.

I was under the impression that as long as they was 'prepared' properly, the body can lay in normal conditions for a long period of time. Lets not forget however that his casket was lead lined.

Well, according to this recent LaToya interview, she says that MJ definitely won't be buried at Neverland. She says because he hated it. But LaToya has always claimed that MJ hated Neverland. Although MJ never said he hated the place. He loved the place....he just couldn't call it a home anymore after the SBPD violated his privacy there.

I still hold out hope that he will be buried there. It is the safest place for his burial site to be, really.

Tito said in the Daily Mirror today that the brothers want to bury him at Neverland and turn the place into a tourist attraction.

They plan to lobby Arnold Swarzenegger about letting Michael being buried there.

Just read that the main man was moved from the crypt to the basement of Forest Lawn.

I was under the impression that as long as they was 'prepared' properly, the body can lay in normal conditions for a long period of time. Lets not forget however that his casket was lead lined.

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about this kind of stuff. What does that mean then?

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about this kind of stuff. What does that mean then?

What does what mean? that it was lead lined? It means that erm.. nothing can get in and that essentially he'll be kinda preserved.. in a way... Lady Di had a lead lined casket also. Its a nice thing BTW having it lead lined! inpenetratable.

I'd hate to think that his body is in the basement at Forest Lawn.

Me too :-(
I am also concerned to know where Micheal's body's final resting place will be. :-(
I have made a promise to my son ( aged 22yrs) that I will take him to Micheal's final resting place before I die. :-(

not yet...

Is the family still trying to resolve the legal issues with Neverland?
Im wondering if thats why its taking so long...

personally i don,t think he would have wanted to be buried at neverland(don,t attack me)if you look at the martin bashir interview michael said he didn,t want to be buried,
forest lawn seems to be a beautiful place,and i,ve been told it,s the unnofficial celebrity burial place,and it overlooks disneyworld,

^people stared at him too much during the life here. it's enough.
leave him in Peace now.

Back